Team Acorn Community Forums
Blitscreet

Three Vixens Walk Into A Bar... *Private*

"Seeing the genuine thing is much more pleasing than the illusion," Sandra said, watching Tera in the water.  She splashed water back at Kori and drank more from the bottle then let it float in the tub, spinning it a few times and drinking some more.  She laughed when the kitsune spilled some of her drink, but she reached out of the tub, grabbed more Saki and very politely took the cup from her hand and refilled it.

"Oooh, I do recall seeing you there a few more times than normal..." She remarked wondering if the bottle was making her act more like her brother.  "Thrill seeker or not, it is curious.  I was sent there a few times to dig up dirt.  But what could little miss white fur be finding there?"  The fennec grinned, these girls were really getting to her.

Kori giggled mischievously as she gingerly placed the saki back in the fridge. She was at the point now where she was drunk but still cohesive enough to know when to quit. Hiccuping with a small blush she kept her grin and twirled a finger, eventually a small hoop of ice formed and twirled on her finger. "Oh there's a reason she keeps ending up there. I get out a lot. More than any other district head. So when i see the busty vixen in the hospital every time I'm in there. I get a lil curious." With a small flick she tossed the hoop of ice up letting it fall into the water and melt almost instantly. Her mischievous nature was in full bloom now as she loved to toy with people, harmless of course, if embarrassing at anything.

"But can't forget you miss Rone, try to act all tough and cold on the outside. Family has a way of breaking that cold exterior huh?" Now she was really delving into her secrets. Alcohol was really getting to her now as she had a bit of a glazed look in her eyes. It was a good thing she put the liquor back, else she'd probably end up doing something really bad. The thought of which had her laughing to herself, then turning to Tera again. "And I ain't tellin you squat missy. Not unless you tell me something you think is of equal value? I already know all about both of you. I can get anywhere. Dumb nerds think their security can stop me. Pssh. Friggin morons. Dumbest batch of smart guys ever in charge. I'll tell you what." That last sentence went out in a bit of a southern accent sending her into another fit of giggles. It was safe to say the alcohol had finally kicked in.

"And what makes me so special that ya'd spy on me? Not that there's anything to see of course."  She flicked her fingers, using the air to get the bottle back out the fridge and bring it to her.  "That's hardly fair, what would ya call an equal trade? And I don't care how good ya think ya are, there's plenty you don't know about me."  She brought the bottle up to her lips and took a few sips before holding it out for Kori, knowing that getting to kitsune to keep drinking would be her best chance to hear more..  "This stuff isn't too bad...not as good as my normal stuff, but not bad."  

"Say what you will, my brother and I are very close and look out for one another."  She takes the bottle that Tera was just playing with, drinks from it, moisture from the vixen's lips still there and slides next to Kore, resting lightly on the fluff her tails.  Getting closer and more personal, Sandra held the bottle for Kori, with a seductive smile to offer her the beverage again.  "Dish out the secrets you know but that just feels like a challenge to me.  And when I search for something, it's not long before I find out.  Hmm?"  The fennec traced a finger up Kori's leg and grinned.  "All these stories are very interesting to me."

"I wasn't there spyin on you." She spoke, flickcking Sandra repeatedly as she got really close, even batting her nose, pushing the bottle away. "Shoo. Too close. You're like evil or somethin. I don't trust you." Swatting at Sandra some more she slid away just to be sure. "I was there spyin on that cat lady with the huuuuuuge tits. Purty sure you go there to see her too. I mean I wanna know what she'd hidin or sumthin. Has this big ol lab that ya can't get into unless she lets you in, with no security or anythin just cameras. Big titty kitty is hidin somethin and I wanna know what." She frowned and huffed. "Caught her milkin those huge knockers tho. Was disguised as a nurse and was tryin to do some snooping. Walked into her office without knocking and BAM. Big titties splayed out as she was pumpin the milk from em." The kitsune was on a role now, focused on that one topic. "I mean mine are pretty small in all honesty, could make em look bigger but ehh, is no fun. Now you miss Volfyn have tits that could rival that kitties. Sandra over here tho has like smaller than me. Interesting how boobs work huh..." She zoned out, casually staring at her own.

"OH! That's right, you think you can learn all my dirty lil secrets huh miss fennec. Naughty little short vixen. You ain't got nothin on my snoopin skills. I don't need to hide in any shadows."

"Cat lady with huge tits..? Oh, ya must mean Jolty~"  She smiled to herself, more than slightly smug that she had not only been inside Jolteia's lab but knew at least one of the things she was hiding inside.  "Ya seem pretty focused on boobs right now~"  She rose slightly and cupped her bust, lifting them out of the water.  "Is there something ya not telling us? Maybe ya like the girls more than the guys~"  The vixen giggled and slid around the edge of the hot tub, trapping Kori between herself and Sandra. "But...if I know the pretty kitty like I think I do, she wouldn't just let ya walk away so easy after bargin' into her office while she was milking, nurse outfit or not."

"Miss Jolteia Voltorb. Mmm, yes.  Even the straightest girls look at her," she laughs to herself, "and the gayest men too."  Sandra helped keep Kori close with Tera's help.  "Are you sure I was shadow sneaking around?  I might have been another nurse, or a janitor, or a patient.  My methods are so elusive." She let the bottle float in front of them, stroking her hair back and stretching.  "And I don;t need big breasts to attract people."

"Psh, soon as she called after me I booked it. Milky titty kitty had to tuck those puppies away which gave me plenty of time to get a new disguise. I know all about her mind readin abilities. Shh didn't hear it from me. One of those scientist guys I was watching blabbed about it, how they kept trying to make stuff to keep her out. I'm just like, losers, you ain't got nuthin in there, even I can tell that." Snickering she leaned back sighing again. "I'll have you know I have no gender preference thank you very much." Not really making an effort to look away from Tera's lovely mounds. "Not my fault I like boobs. Probably the easiest thing to make sexy on a gal. I myself have my own mesh bikini for that. Wore it the last time I was at the hot springs...certainly impressed the other person there. Not often I actually wear real clothing." She snickered, a little oblivious to the fact she was squished between the two vixens.

"Even if ya don't need them ya can't deny having big bouncy girls like mine sure does help~" Tera giggled as she rolled her shoulders, making her bust bounce. "That's a good point..."  She poked Kori's bust with a slight frown. "You're kinda still wearing clothes now miss tricksy, hardly fair that ya got us down to nothing while ya still hide."

"Yeah," Sandra cooed playfully.  "You get some of your fantasies fulfilled and your just teasing little kitsune from legend. Luring weary travelers to some morale in the story."  She put on her best pouty face and laid her head on Kori's chest and flicked her tail back and forth, staring up at her.  "Be nice to your friends, pwease."

Kori razzed the two of them as they tried to convince her to drop the last little bit of illusion she was having. "Nyeh, I ain't gotta do nuthin. You want to see my nips and pussy you *hic* gotta make it worth my while." She giggled and kept her tongue razzing them again. "And I mean really worth it. I'm not talkin about sexy times either, got enough of that when I cornered him att he hot springs." She giggled and blushed, remembering that particular incident fondly. She was having a little too much fun toying with these two girls, even though she was still oblivious to the situation she was in being stuck between em.

"Aww, that's no fun..."  She pouted again, giving baby eyes to her and pressed in closer, under her arm.  "Please tell us more.  It sownds so sweet.  What'd he do that was so great to keep you hiding it from us."  Sandra's fingers started stroking up Kori's sides, under her arm and through her soft white fur.

Kori squirmed a bit as Sandra brought her fingers up her sides and underarm. "If I told ya, lil miss Volfyn might get jealous." She spoke, giggling as she now tried to push Sandra away. "Now git, stop that."

"I want to *hic* know too.  You can't just drop so many tasty clues and not give the rest."  Getting the hint, she pressed in closer deftly avoiding Kori attempts to stop her, continuing her fingers on her skin.  "What else could make both white vixens blush crimson?"

"Ahh, noooooo, heheh staaahp." The kitsune giggled and laughed, squirming and splashing while trying to get away. The more she struggled the less likely she was to be free'd before she couldn't take ti anymore. "Okay okay, I fucked Jolty's brother. Happened to be in the hotsprings tryin to relax but friggin stupid greeter forgot that when I'm in the springs no one is allowed in. But noooo, she just had to let him in. Friggin would have been fine if I wasn't all riled up thinking about stuff while I was alone. Fuck tho, glad I did jump him. He's no mammoth mogul but fuuuuuuck. Still big enough with those barbs. Not to mention musta learned something from his sister because he was hittin all the right spots..." She murred softly still squirming. "Has those sparks too, not like his sister, more powerful, but damn he knew how to use em." The drunk kitsune was blushing hard as she forced the two vixens away, zoning out as she remembered fondly. "So that was the first time I got fucked in decades, happy now you little witches." 

"Now why would you going a few rounds with Blits make me jealous? He's not the one I'm interested in." She grinned as she moved close again, not letting up with her tickling. "Little witches are we? Then why should we stop?~"

Sandra leaned in to Kori, resting an elbow on her.  The drink was on her and she hadn't had a smile this big in a long time.  "Such a spell cast on you, I wouldn't have minded running into that hex. Never had kitty before and he sounds fun.  All of it sounds fun."  Her own blush showed through her purple fur as she thought about it, daydreaming in the hot tub, next to the cool vixen.  "We little witches three, sing this song in melody~"  She turned slowly till she was almost laying in both of their laps but kept her head above water, leaning it on Tera.  "What little mischief can we make, on this night and turn of fate."

"Well fine then, nyeh. *hic* Go try and fondle those milky hooters. She'd probably end up making you do stuff to earn it or somethin..." Kori spoke, wiggling, trying to get free from the two. She didn't like where this was goin, and if it got any further she'd have to teach em both a lesson.

"If I want to I will, earning or not, not that I need ya permission."  She swayed slightly as she drink crept up on her but kept on teasing Kori, even bringing round her tail to join in with her tickling.  "What hex would that be sneaky Sandra? And what mischief does the little fennec have in her mind?~"

"The little fennec has much on her mind.  Resisting urges and flailing curiosities."  She dipped her head into the water, letting it soak into her fur and ears.  Coming up smiling to them both, a drenched coat and slicked back hair, wicked grin on her teeth.  "Mischief can I make, getting a little tired of this bait."  And while on their laps, Sandra grabbed one of each of their mounds.  "The steam is just getting to me."

"Ack, no bad bad bad." Kori spoke, pushing Sandra away roughly as she hit her, not hard, moreso rough but still friendly. "I dun wanna no gropey grope..." She mumbled, blushing as she crossed her arms covering herself up.

Tera let out a slight gasp as Sandra groped her but didn't push her away. "Very rude to grab the girls without asking."  She murred deeply as she lent into the Fennec's hand.  "If ya wanted to feel them ya could've just said so~" The vixen smiled as she looked over to Kori, bringing her tail around to brush over the Kitsune's bust. "Then how about a tickle 'n tease?~"

"I believe I've been hinting at it since we got in the tub."  Sandra spun around after Kori pushed her way, almost gliding and floating on to Tera's lap and this time putting both her paws on her bosom.  She stuck her tongue out at Kori with a smile.  "I never plan to far ahead.  More fun that way~"  Sandra started to play with Tera massaging the vixen, feeling those orbs that were so much bigger and softer than her own.  Meanwhile her tail started followed suit and rubbed along Kori's leg and thigh.  "After this whole night, I had to compare for myself.  Maybe after all this we'll pay both kitties a visit?"