Team Acorn Community Forums
Blitscreet

Three Vixens Walk Into A Bar... *Private*

Tera quickly looked around as Kori vanished, trying to spot the kitsune in the crowd, it took a moment to realise that the cheering was being directed at her and not her double.  "H-haven't you all seen enough of me already?" Her tail flicked slightly as she kept trying to find Kori, unconsciously moving closer to the stage as searched.

A long ribbon reached out from the crowd to wrap around Tera's wrist and pull her through them all to the main stage.  Sandra had deftly used the small piece of cloth like a lasso, wrapping around her and spinning her onto the stage.  "It's your stage now."  Sandra whispered to Tera before unwrapping her and climbing up the pole again, twirling like a ballerina.  

Having Sandra go along with it was too good, as it was Kori's turn to just sit back and enjoy the show. Even letting out a good whistle from the bar. "Alright then, just let me know when it's all ready to go. Would hate for Miss Volfyn to get uncomfortable, or too comfortable..." She nodded to the bartender with a soft grin. 

Tera glared at Sandra, even as the other vixen spun around the pole. "I don't think so, everyone's seen enough for one night." She huffed and looked over the crowd, finally spotting Kori at the bar and moving to get off the stage.

Sandra continued to put on a show as Tera left, gradually climbing higher and higher up the pull.  She still twirled and turned for them all, sultry showing.  When she finally reached the top, a lever was pulled, releasing colored water to splash down on all the boys that needed "cooling off".

With them all distracted, the fennec pulled off her usual disappearing act, vanishing from the stage, nowhere to be seen, ending the show in a spectacular fashion.

Once the show was all over Kori let out a soft sigh, before slipping away from the bar. Making sure Tera and Sandra both could see her, she casually slipped into one of the back rooms, leaving it open just enough so the two would follow her. Hopefully that is.

The moment she was alone on the stage Tera dropped off onto the ground, quickly moving through the crowd. She growled with every step she took toward the back rooms, folding her arms as she followed Kori inside.  "All right...what was that about huh? Showing...'me' off like that."

Sandra was back in her gruff looking outfit, drinking from a glass that was probably meant for someone else.  She easily spied Kori from out of the crowd and went into the room with her and Tera.  "I'm pretty interested to know what she was up to as well.  Everyone outside sure got into the show."

"Call it boredom~" The kitsune giggled as the lights flicked on revealing a very classy room. Almost like an exquisite hotel room complete with a large hot tub off to the side. Kori was sitting on the edge of the tub, wearing nothing looking at them face on. But at the same time, none of her naughty bits were visible, just her orbs. 

"I myself rarely show off my own body. More fun to use other peoples, or make one up in my head." She smirked, sinking into the water and popping open a mini-fridge which sat next to the hot tub. "In case you're wondering, back when the city was under construction I struck a deal to ensure every bar, club, or anything involving entertainment has to have one of these rooms for my own personal enjoyment."

"So being bored gives you the right? It would've been okay if I'd gone up there myself..." She huffed as she tried to stay angry, but it was proving to be a challenge since the naked, smirking kitsune in front of her didn't seem to have any shame about what had happened, she might as well be shouting at a cloud for blocking out the sun.  "But to make up for embarrassing me like that you're covering my tab for the next six months, starting with the strongest thing in that fridge."  The vixen sighed as she walked around the room, dropping into the seat closest to the tub.  "Now you have me curious as to what kind of deal you made, since most of the places around here are owned by big Mr double M, and he only takes deals that pay off for him".  She gave Kori a very dirty grin as she got comfy, having an idea in her head already as to what might have happened. 

Sandra herself felt her heart skip a beat seeing Kori almost naked in the water, but it was easily covered up by training and hiding her emotions.  Part of her was just interested in knowing more about this bar, what deals were made and why Kori had her own special place around here.  Being that influential seemed to have a price, even doing the work she did took a lot of organizing and covering up.  

She took a seat on the tub and sat more refined there as she took a more sophisticated wine from the fridge.  She could let her guard down around here, not being in the public eye.  A few brushes to her hair let it down from the punk style to her more natural long shoulder length and to sip the wine, enjoying the flavor better than the swill at the bar.  "Please continue.  Act like I'm not even here."  Which is how she usually liked it as she crossed her legs.

"Pfft. Daughter of Kaiva Volfyn expects me to pay her tab? Not likely." Kori laughed softly as she sank a little deeper into the hot top as the jets massaged her back. She sat and leaned back with a sigh. The heat didn't always agree with her but she also made sure the water used in these suites were drained and filled with water from the mystic district before she got in. Not to mention she had the temperature a bit lower than what most people preferred. Letting out a soft sigh, she figured she owed the white vixen at least something for that little show.

"You see, there aren't many if any people who are still alive who were when the city was founded. In it's early days it already was decided that there would be separate districts, and how it would run to help things progress smoothly. In those days however, while I was there when the city was founded, I wasn't in any way affiliated with any faction. More-so a neutral party signed on as a witness as well as Mammoth Mogul. During that time he an I were a couple, given how often did you meet someone who was practically immortal and had already lived for thousands of years." She explained with a bit of a happy sigh. "We were happy, though it didn't take long for him to become involved in the Red Light. I naturally stuck with him up until the Mystic district's head, only about a decade into the city suffered a serious stroke. Magic can only do so much, and alas he didn't make it. So next thing you know they come to me asking, or rather pleading since none of them at the time felt they were worthy."

Kori sipped a saucer of cold Saki as her cheeks held a nice rosy tint. "At the time Mogul and I hit a rough patch, decided to take a break. But as a show of our friendship, he fulfills many requests I have when i come here, while I allow him, and him alone unrestricted access to the Library's upper wings. The ones with the very expensive and old tomes and books. Not that they are of any real use to him, he probably wrote half of them himself. He does enjoy his reading from time to time. Overall we're still friends, not really any point in bad blood when it comes to being immortal. You kind of develop a zen outlook on life."

"And why does who my dad is matter when talking about my bar tab?"  She glared at the kitsune for a few moments before she settled again, even though her flicking tail showed she was still at least a bit peeved.  "So if I'm getting this right... ya got together with the only other person on the planet who could live as long as you, and then ya let something dumb like being district heads screw it up?"  The vixen arched back in her chair with a loud sigh and eye roll.  "Sounds super dumb if ya ask me... even more so if ya factor in M's other... 'special gifts'~"  Her dirty grin reappeared a she spoke.  "Must've been hard to give something like that up~"

Sandra kept sipping her wine just casually looking around the room for exits, possible weapons, places to take advantage.  "Laughable.  Whatever Mogul was before I highly doubt there is more than just love for his own-self and power.  Unless it was his trunk you were interested in."

"Of course both of you would go right to our sex life. I'll have you know that it was enjoyable. But our splitting up had nothing to do with being district heads. I broke up with him before that. He does have a kinder gentler side to him not many will ever see. But alas you are right. Longer he was head of the Red Light the more self-centered he became. Not to say he didn't care about me, but his affection went from personal to material very quickly." Kori gave another heavy sigh. Swishing her sake around in her saucer she gulped it back before tossing it aside and taking the bottle itself taking another swig. 

Kori let the thoughts flow through her mind before spitting out the mouthful. "Fuck him anyways. Didn't seem that hurt when I said I wanted a break. If he wants all this material wealth let him."

"Focused on screwing or not I'd hardly call that a 'zen' reaction, but what do I know about crap like this..."  She let out a slight yawn as she stretched.  "My love life isn't what ya'd call a great example of stability and normality."

After hearing Sandra's remark she had to chuckle. "Well stable or not Tera, I still say your love life has to be more successful than Miss Rone's." While normal people would be horrified Kori had met and befriended almost every kind of person. "Though in all honesty, despite my age, I haven't had many partners. There is currently only one other person besides Mogul whom I've slept with that is alive today actually. But that's all you're getting out of me." She giggled softly before shushing the two of them. The alcohol clearly taking effect.

She gave Sandra a sideways look, unsure what to say.  "Grim girl...very grim."  She rolled round in her chair, lifting and curling her legs up behind her as she kept facing the others.  "Now you got me curious, who's the other one? Come on, tell us, tell us~"

The fennec just smirked at Tera.  "My 'love' life just isn't limited to a personal life.  But I do love my targets.~" She said getting another glass, kicking off her boots and putting her feet in the water, surprised at the temperature but not put off by it.  "I'm intrigued too.  Please say more and don;t skip on the juicy details.  I'm like a sponge."  Which was how she was feeling with all she had to drink.

Kori just giggled and shook her head a bit more enthusiastically than what was required. "Uh uh. Not telling you girls squat. I don't know if you know him or not. What I do in my spare time is nunya." Kori downed another mouthful of Saki as she giggled some more. The liquor hitting her harder as she kept giggling softly. "Besides, you two are being so lame. I invite you in here, show you this awesome hot tub and you just sit up there like a couple sticks in the mud. Loosen up gotta have fuuuuuuun.~" She let out another laugh, splashing a bit at the two of them. Nothing to get their clothes wet though. Even buzzed she knew all too well the repercussions of damaging a girls outfit, even with water.

"Ain't like I haven't seen you two naked already. Lil miss Rone, acting all tough with her petite bod, and miss Volfyn with her voluptuous figure. Or am I gonna have to show you both what ya look like again." Razzing the both of them she kept her tongue sticking out with a smirk. 

"Oh now we HAVE to know~ We already know 'what' ya do in ya spare time, so spill 'who' ya do~"  She giggled lightly at the splash and got to her feet.  "If I join ya in there and show off my bod a bit more you'll tell? Seems fair."  The vixen carefully slipped her dress and panties off, leaving them on the chair before slipping into the tub, letting out a surprised yip at the lower temperature.

There was a blush coming to Sandra's face now, watching them both be fully undresses and REALLY seeing Tera in the buff, this blush was a lot harder to hide.  She sighed loudly, seeing it as the only way to get Kori to talk.  "Fine, I'll follow suit if it'll silence you enough to speak."  She unbuttoned her leather pants and shirt, feeling relief as her fur was allowed to breath again.  Some knives popped out from their hiding places and she set those neatly aside.  Though she didn't have any panties on this time, they wouldn't fit with the leather, as well as taking off the fake piercings.

She slowly slinked into the water, letting the cold water wet her fur.  "Why keep a 'hot' tub so cold?"  She forgo the glass and took the wine bottle in with her and the cold was a welcome change from the heat of all the bodies in the club.  "So you going to spill?"

"Water isn't that cold. Its just luke warm. And I'll have you know as an ice kitsune I'm not very suited to the heat, so nyeh." She huffed as she reluctantly turned it up a bit, so the vixens would feel more warm, and wouldn't be too uncomfortable for her. She was quite content to just sit and admire the women sitting across from her with not a word to be spoken but then they might leave, and that wouldn't be any fun. "I never said I would be telling you who that person is. I'm quite content to see you two all curious tryin to get it out of me~ Nothing you can say or do will make me say it." She giggled, spilling some sake in the water and frowning as if she contemplated drinking the water to get it back.

Turning back to Tera she smiled a big grin as her cheeks were right rosy. "You on the other hand I could talk about you all night. I know maaaaaaany things about you. Like how much time you spend in the hospital."

She smirked slightly as she noticed Sandra's blush.  "Something wrong? Not like ya haven't seen it all already thanks to miss trickster there."  The vixen couldn't help but murr as the water heated up, helping her to relax properly.  "I wouldn't say 'nothing' could get ya to spill, a few more drinks and I think ya'd say anything we asked~"  She sank back deeper into the water, letting it rise to her bust. Her ear flicking as Kori mentioned the hospital.  "Well...um...ur...that's...not really a secret... I mean, yeh, everyone knows I'm an adrenaline junkie after all."