Team Acorn Community Forums
Blitscreet

Three Vixens Walk Into A Bar... *Private*

"I'll have you know my fun is harmless, and I would never drug anyone." Kori huffed as she continued to smooth her tail. Taking the bottle of sake she decided to just start drinking from it straight as the saucer was getting annoying. "If you did not wish to harm my tail you wouldn't have slammed your glass down on it. My tails are my very being and as such they are very sensitive." Sticking out her tongue, she razzed the fennec before smoothing out her own dress. 

"Ohh...So ya spy on people and never act like ya'self."  She waved the bartender down for another refill, knocking back half the glass before continuing.  "News flash, that's not hanging out...that's being a creeper girl."  She smirked at Kori.  "Making me flash the bar is 'harmless' huh? Good to know~ But I wonder, since these are so sensitive-"  She lets out a light growl as she runs a hand through the kitsune's fluffy tail.  "-how high would ya jump if someone gave it a bite~"

Kori pulled her tail in tight holding it. "No touchy the tail." She growled softly and stuck out her tongue. "Bite my tail and you'll have to walk home naked." Her tail tip flicked and a small gust of frozen wind went right up her dress. "And you know I'd do it." She smirked and sent a frozen breeze across Sandra's tail as well.

Kori giggled as she summoned little ice crystals to float around her head. "I'm an ice kitsune. Usually fire is a Kitsune's element, kitsune are rare, not to mention finding other elements besides the main fox fire element." Giggling again she nodded to the bartender. "So you ladies feel like a little private bar to ourselves, or would you like an audience for what I plan next." She stood up, swishing her hips and tail back and forth in the tight dress, it shade slowly changing to black. "Depends on how shy you two are." 

"So you're a literal 'ice queen then'? That's cool with me."  She shrugged before knocking back the last of her drink.  "Shyness isn't an issue, I'm good with or without an audience for whatever."  She hopped off her stool and stretched, staggering slightly before catching herself.  "I can take anything ya throw at me fluffy."

"So long as it's more entertaining then this boring bar, it can be left behind.  Not even anything worth listening too."  She fixed her hat and stoop up.  The effects of the alcohol was there but she did her best to not show it.  "If I was too shy I may not even let people see me."

"Perhaps I should start with you then little miss ninja." Smirking, her outfit quickly changed mimicking Sandra's outfit, ice crystal ring shimmering up her body, slowly her entire body appearance shifted and shimmered, until when she turned around she leaned in lookin the fennec in the face. 

To Sandra however, she would no longer be staring at Kori, but instead herself, down to every last detail and strand of fur. "It is akin to looking into a mirror is it not. Now tell me, just how shy are you again." Smiling she slowly pulled open the top, showing off her small perky breasts, size and shape matched perfectly as she sticks out her tongue again.

Lightning fast, Sandra snatched that tongue sticking out at her, not to rough but just to play back with her.  She moved it to move her head up and down, left and right, examining Kori's look on her.  "You are so good at this.  Even got my missing teeth and the scar where I had my tongue pierced before.  Excellent, excellent.  I could really use something like this on my missions."  She was really amazed by how well she had her whole look down, even the bits a person wouldn't naturally pay attention to.  "But..."  She licked from Kori's tongue to her nose then used some iof her own skills.  "Can you imitate my reactions too?"

She let go of the kitsune and drank some more.  "But I do look great."

Kori snickered as she pulled her tongue from the fennecs grip. "I need not imitate your reactions when I do not plan to do anything but have fun.." Smiling she turned around, bapping the fennec in the face with her tail and pulling it away before she could do anything to it. Waving to the bartender again, the lights dimmed as the small stage in the middle of the floor lit up as did the pole. "Enjoy the show~" She spoke at the two vixens sitting down, but said loud enough for everyone in the bar to hear. putting a lot of sway in her hips.

Tera couldn't help but giggle as she watched the 'pair', spinning around on her stool as the stage lit up.  "Oh this should be quite the show~"  She waved the bartender down to refill her with a smile, settling back against the bar to enjoy the fake fennecs performance.  "Wonder how good a dancer 'you' are punky."

Sandra took one last drink, slamming the glass on the bar and smiling.  "Keep your eye open and you might find out how good I really am."  She took off her hat and put it on Tera before leaving the bar and drifted into the crowd starting to form on the dance floor.  "Might just have a little fun."

Walking to the stage, looking like Sandra, the clothes on the vixen were dropped, slipping free and revealing her small purple figure, hips swaying, by the time she reached the pole she was completely naked, leaning her rump against the pole, plum cheeks wrapped around it, as she grinded against it letting out subtle moans as her peach left a soft trail of juices. Wrapping a leg around the pole she did a quick twirl, keeping it up as she started her routine, every movement very revealing exposing every inch of "Sandra's" body. Taking a moment to lean back against the pole and spread her legs, using her fingers to spread her peach to and stick out her tongue.

Tera couldn't help but stare as 'Sandra's' dance, while she knew the Kori wouldn't be subtle the show in front of her was far more than she was expecting. She shook her head as she reached for her  drink but froze before the glass could reach her lips, her smile draining as she remembered the kitsune had copied her as well and realised what that meant and what was more than likely coming next.

The 'real' Sandra had made her way through the crowd again, changing her clothes subtly and quietly.  One or two may have gotten a good look at her, having a double-take before he left their vision but that was all.  Soon, all of her rebellious garb had been ditched and she was in a more loose fitting attire.  Covering her more revealing traits while still showing off her fur.  Now she looked more like an elegant dancer than the punk stealing people's drinks.  

And she didn't linger in the crowd for very long.  Using her skills and agility, Sandra leapt to the top of the same pole that Kori was on and intimidating her.While she wasn't fully exposed as her copy, she was still as enticing.  Smiling and licking her lips, matching the moves to her double, looking like a mirror to what the club dwellers saw below her.  Every twitch or dive the fennec did all the while staying gracefully on the pole like she was floating.  She spoke softly to Kori, so only she could hear, "Don't disappoint."

Kori smirked softly when Sandra herself hopped onto the pole and matched her every movement. Smiling softly as she aimed to even more explicit motions, flowing with elegant grace, ensuring she was indeed copying her every move. "I never disappoint, but since you're up here, keep a watch for Tera, she may not enjoy the next part as much as you enjoy this." She smiled, before beginning to twirl on the pole, as she did, her body changed, a soft shimmer encompassing the change as her own figure went from dark purple, to white with a light blue chest, bust dramatically increasing in size before her whole figure matched that of the vixen at the bar, albeit a less clothed version.

"How are you all enjoying the show so far?" The vixen spoke, the crowd in awe and cheering as she pressed the pole in between her cleavage, gripping the orbs and squeezing them against it, almost as if the pole was more than just a pole as she slide up and down, turning to wink at Tera before swishing around to show off her rear. Nonchalantly showing off every inch. Wasn't her body she was showing off, so the kitsune didn't much care.

Then with a sly smile she reached up and pulled down the fennec above her, pulling her into a very intimate embrace as she caressed and groped the fennec. Turning the pole dance into a semi erotic lesbian show. Most people wouldn't put up with this but the bartender knew Kori, and Kori knew someone very powerful upstairs which effectively let her do as she pleased. Even going so far as to visibly finger herself in Tera's form whilst groping the smaller vixen.

Tera couldn't believe her eyes as Kori turned into a mirror image of herself and showed off every part to the whole bar. She was so stunned at the kitsunes show that she didn't know what to do, torn between running and hiding, tackling her off the stage or just watching to see what happened next... after all what else could the kitsune do to embarrass her?

In the end she just settled for downing her drink then ordering a double and downing that too, if this was going to happen she could at least make sure she didn't remember it.

Sandra played along, keeping Kori exposed while grappling parts of "Tera's" body.  It took a lot to fight off how intoxicating it was performing in front of the whole crowd.  She had to fight off being taken in by it all and completely going at Kori for more than the people watching her.  Luckily they were more focused on the glamouring white vixen than her but it was tantalizing to see how easily she could change form.

When Kori showed herself off, Sandra held her tail so she put more effort into her dance and display.  The fluffiness of it was fun to play with, wrapping herself up in it and using her own to wrap around parts of her dance partner.  The fennec kept up the pace and while wrapping her legs around the pole, lifting herself upside down and sliding and grinding vixen to vixen, mixing her purple to the white fur.  Her muzzle now smiling while licking her belly.

Kori smirked, "moaning" loudly as she kept her hips out, keeping her bottom to the crowd as Sandra licked her belly. Making sure to spread every bit of Tera's body for everyone to see. Even going so far as to stick a couple fingers in her peach and stretch it open. Even going so far as to turn towards the vixen who's appearance she was mimicking. Eventually turning around to show off the massive orbs, sueezing and playign with them. "I hope you're all enjoying this, I know I am..." Her voice even matching Tera's. 

Kori was waiting for Tera to react, letting Sandra do as she would within reason, prepared if the fennec went too far. 

Tera let out a weak whine as she watched the show, her glass shaking in her hand as the embarrassment of the kitsune showing off 'her' body started to reach her even in her half-drunken state. She quickly put the glass down as Kori started playing with her bust in front of the crowd, reaching her limit and trying to push her way to the stage. 

Tera never really felt ashamed of herself and rather enjoyed showing off what she had, but it was always on HER terms.

Sandra "ground" herself down the body of Kori until she was on the ground.  This time, she rolled some trinkets on the ground that started filling the stage with smoke and a few sparkles adding to the glamour and spectacle.  It was all followed by a sultry but graceful dance as the fennec started flowing to the music and the crowd.  Each step like she was floating on air and some of it in the air, leaping and twisting on and off the poll, showing off her legs, hips and chest.

Kori kept on dancing fondling the massive bust she was sporting until she spotted Tera head towards the stage. Without a moments hesitation, waiting to see just what the vixen planned for her, she deftly stood up and bowed, straightening back up purposely to let the large orbs bounce. "Welp time for me to go." Giggling she twirled off the stage, her appearance changing back to normal with a shimmer, albeit in the same dress Tera was currently wearing, what she was wearing before taking to the stage. With a little kitsune magic she directed some attention towards Tera, which worked after a few seconds resulting in a lot of the crowd cheering, seemingly looking for her to hop on the stage as well. 

In the mean time Kori was back at the bar ordering another round of sake, whispering to the bartender softly so not even the purple fennec could hear her if she was close enough. Kori had a way of skimming through crowds with ease, lots of practice and a little illusions helped people move out of the way just enough for her to slip by.