Team Acorn Community Forums
Blitscreet

Three Vixens Walk Into A Bar... *Private*

There was one thing Kori loved about the Red Light District. She didn't have to act formal, be all proper, maintain an appearance. She could do whatever she wanted to do and be herself. Walking into the main club of the Red Light, her tails magically swished before leaving her with one single tail. Too many tails tended to get in the way. Her sleeveless top and jeans fit snug as she stretched, nodding to the bouncer, heading into one of the quieter bars, where the people there were just looking to relax and unwind. Maybe she would go dancing later, or just have some fun here.

Heading to the bar she nodded to the bartender, calling him over and ordering some soda. One of the plus sides of being head of the Mystic District, she was old friends with the top guy in the Red Light, and got practically everything for free. Once she got her drink she headed over to a table to sit and figure out what to do first.

In a booth a single fennec fox sat drinking alone with her leg up on the table.  In Sandra's hand was rum with ice, something simple to keep people from looking her way.  Her hair was made to look punkish with a mo-hawk between her ears and she made herself look as unapproachable as they come while she did her work.  She was a regular here, but only so much as she came in a lot.  Most of the time she changed her look to appear different.  her favorite thing to do when not actually working or looking for someone, she'd listen to conversations in the bar.  Anything interesting or mundane, some mundane and others juicy, but tonight it was a bit boring.  But now she started to listen for and into the new people coming in, maybe they might have something since there was no work to be done.

A little done the bar from Kori was a white vixen in a long black figure hugging dress, she like to tease and show off what she had, making no attempt to hide the fact either. From the number of glasses around her she had been there for some time, but she was gifted with a high alcohol tolerance and was still steady as a rock, much to the disappointment of the hedgehog staggering away her in defeat.  "Better luck next time Mark~"  Tera giggled softly as she turned back to the bar and finished her drink, her tail dancing behind her.

It was a few minutes later that she noticed the other vixen down the bar.  "Hi there~ You're a new face, thought I knew all the vixens around."

Kori was happily sipping her soda, bobbing her head to the music, blissfully ignorant of everyone till she heard someone talking directly to her. Twirling on the bar stool, she did a full circle before smiling at Tera. "Oh we've met, briefly but we've met. Does your dad know you wear that dress." She chuckled with a carefree smile sticking her tongue out before hopping a few bar stools over to the vixen. "Poor top of that dress looks like its ready to burst. What you need is something a little looser." Giving a mischievous smile she flicked her tail in an arc, and as it swished her other tails popped out one by one before all nine were once again visible. Then ice sparkled as her shoulders shimmered before a line of magic flowed down her body, changing her casual attire into her kimono, showing off a lot of cleavage as it was much looser on her. 

"Do you recognize me now Miss Volfyn~" She smirked with her tongue out dropping a couple ice cubes from thin air into her drink.

"Kori Yuki."  Kai sighed with a half smile, she remember the vixen-kitsune from the meetings her farther took her to.  "My dad tends to be to busy to notice, just like you SHOULD be."  She looked down at her dress, swaying her hips slightly while running her hands down her sides.  "Maybe the 'bursting' look it what I was going for, would'a thought you'd get that considering how much yours show off."  She laughed softly as she sat down, signalling the bartender for another.  "So what brings the head of the crazy old loons-sorry, I mean 'mystics' of course, to a dark little bar?"

"Oh I don't care how much I show off. Heck I'm half tempted to strip and go for a swing on that pole, looks like fun to me." She smirked ans stretched, her outfit changing back to casual and tails folding back into one singular tail. "And as far as I'm concerned, I'm allowed to do what ever I want. Live a thousand years at least. You'll know what I'm talking about." Standing up and stretching, bringing both arms above her head before her clothes changed again, mimicking Tera's black dress, only hers was blue with floral, much like her kimono. 

"I come here to have fun. Crazy old loons as you call em are just that. All worried about preserving their way of life, bla bla bla, technology is evil yada yada yada. Bartender, hot sake if you please." She called out with a smile, swaying her own hips the air around her dropping in temperature, casually casting some of the chill at Tera. The sake dish being brought over to her she waved him away to leave the bottle, drinking the dish rather swiftly as the lighting dimmed, the markings on her fur and eyes glowing, much more visibly as a result. "See, now if I had a phone, I'd gladly take a picture of you in that dress and send it to your dad. Just to see what he'd say about it." The kitsune's smile staying on her face, her tail swishing more, as the temperature dropped some more. 

"Just give me a warning before ya do, plenty of people would love ta see pics and vids of that show~"  She let out a slight giggle.  "Don't ya know the minds of the young adult? I know I'm going to live forever. If my dress is so bad then why copy it?"  She leant back on the bar as she stayed sitting, crossing her legs as she sipped her drink.  "My dad says the same stuff about the council, but from the other side... 'too busy trying to move forward they don't look where it's leading or where they're stepping'."  She shivered slightly from the chill, her tail fluffing up slightly.  "Wouldn't ya have to explain why you're here too? What's with the cold all of a sudden..?"

"Oh I didn't say your dress was bad. Just said you should be careful. Any rip whatsoever would be catastrophic." She shrugged, downing a second saucer of sake, quickly pouring a third. She caught a couple guys from across the bar staring, giving them a casual smile. "See, I'm a kitsune, I can use magic to shape shift my physical appearance, including clothing, and if I'm familiar enough with a place and know all its ins and out I can change what it looks like as well. Not hard to slip away from those cranky farts. They even tried to set up a barrier to keep me from leaving the grand hall. Doesn't work. My magic's too powerful, they always get mad, but never come and try and find me." Downing the third saucer she smirked stretching as the temperature dropped even more. Her tail swishing nonchalantly. 

"No idea, maybe they turned on the air conditioning. Doesn't bother me none." She kept an eye on the guys watching them, from across the bar. "Poor souls, they can look but I'm not gonna let em touch. Been there done that plenty of times. Done it pretending to be other people plenty of times as well too." Eyeing Tera she kept her mischievous smile feeling the sake tingle in her belly. 

"Depends on your view of 'catastrophic', would be a great thing ta some, besides it wouldn't be the first time."  She shook her head with a faint smile.  "Some rocket scientist though he'd be smart and 'accidentally' fall and rip my dress... he did get an eye full before he got a kicking, I like that dress."  She leant back more as she thought about Kori's abilities.  "Bet ya could some major fun with those kinds of gifts, I just move the wind around."  She shivered again from the cold, her nipples slowly starting to rise and show under her dress without her noticing.  "I have a similar rule, gotta earn the right to touch, which is far from easy~"

Kori smirked a little more noticing the vixen's cherries start to poke through her dress. Little colder was what she was going for as the temperature dropped just a bit more, aiming to have them fully stiff, areola's as well. She had two reasons for this, one being it was fun and would give everyone else a show, and two, helped her get an even better look for her the vixens figure. 

"Some guys just don't get it huh. Some girls too. I would probably suggest investing in dresses with added support around your chest. Less likely to rip, as well as more likely to hide those pokies. Careful you don't take someones eyes out." Giggling softly she stretched and stood up, walking around to the other side of Tera, hips swaying and tail swishing the whole time. "Also I can do more than just simple magic but a kitsune doesn't reveal all her secrets. Nor does she let just anyone touch her."

"True enough. Why bother with support, my girls don't weigh anything. Huh, pokies..?"  Tera looked down as she fully hardened from the cold, now clearly on display thanks to the kitsune., if she was embarrassed by being seen as she was she didn't show it, even going so far as to keep herself facing the other girl.  "Very funny Kori, giving the boys a good view or just for ya-self?"  She sighed with a faint smile, watching Kori move around her.  "Not just anyone? Must mean that SOMEONE must be able to~"

"Oh I've seen enough breasts in my lifetime. You underestimate just how much of a libido I have." Sticking her tongue out again she casually dropped an ice cube on the other side of her out of Tera's line of sight, and with a casual flick of her wrist moved it right under the vixen's dress. "I prefer just to have fun and enjoy myself. I've gone through the whole serious relationship thing a couple times. So if someone wanted to touch me they'd have to earn it. I can take my time with it, I'm in no rush at all." Leaning over she reached in front of Tera to get the sake and saucer, while doing so, her tail flicked and the ice cube shot up, aiming right for the vixen's plum. 

"Agree to disagree there, I don't think there's such a thing as 'enough'~"  She let out a playful growl before giggling.  "Why would it have to be serious? What's wrong with causal and fun? Ooh, how would someone earn it, it sounds like a fun challange~" She kept her eyes on the kitsune as she reached around her, jumping up with a surprised yip as the ice cube hit her rear.

Kori burst out laughing as Tera jumped, smirking as she casually tried to wedge it between her plum cheeks and keep it there. The kitsune had hoped it would make her pop out of he dress, so maybe she needed a bit more. Driving the ice cube down to her peach, holding it against her panties. The whole time just giggling at the vixen, as she tried to pour herself another dish of sake, taking a sip before speaking, as if nothig was happening. "Well they'd have to get to know me well enough. I don't like to rush these things, not anymore anyways. I like to take my time and have fun~"

Sandra had grown quite tired of the "flash chicken" the two vixens were playing.  It was funny to listen in on these 'dignitaries' and their little conversation but by the time Sandra had finished her last drink, they'd gotten as dry as her glass.  So getting up, popping a toothpick in her teeth, she walked around the crowds of people like she owned the world.  She was small but acted and looked tough, bumping a few people without looking back and sliding someone's drink off a waiter's tray.  She put it on another groups table and walked behind a larger man.  Coming from behind them she had on a new leather hat that folded her ears down, covered her eyes partially and folded her hair to one side.  It was enough that the waiter following her lost sight and moved on.

All that led up to her being right near the bar of both Tera and Kori.  She slouched and walked towards them, timing it perfectly with a waitress, spinning her with Sandra's foot sending her drinks going in different directions, spilling more ice on Tera and straws on Kori, while she "acquired" the sake and poured herself a glass, sipping it like she'd been there the whole time.  "Your time is as irrelevant as your games.  Like trying to sell this sake for the price they want.  Absolute robbery."

Kori was too busy focusing on teasing Tera with the ice cube to notice the purple fennec heading their way. When she heard the waitress let out a small yell as she was tripped. The straws startling her a little bit but she caught herself just in time, her dress fading almost to the point of revealing herself. The only problem with her clothes being based on her magic. Frowning she turned to the fennec. "If you think that being ageless means that whatever time I spend is meaningless as part of the whole you're mistaken." She huffed before flicking off her hat and leaning in. What was a clever disguise, which would have fooled almost anyone, did not last long once Kori got a good look at her face, using the glowing tip of her tail to shed some light on her and really get a look at her. "As for the sake Miss Myre, I'll have you know that I quite enjoy it. It is definitely better than what most other places in the city offer." The kitsune squinted as she then ruffled her tail in the fennec's face swatting her with it, as a mild revenge for startling her.

Tera couldn't help but let out a yelp as more ice fell on her, the fresh batch finishing the kitsune's work as she jumped and finally popped free of her top, leaving the vixen's bust on display for a few seconds before she managed to readjust herself back into her dress.  "What the frick was that!?"  Too distracted by her exposure and using her powers to blow dry herself to notice Sandra sitting with them.

Sandra snatched her hat back from Kori, spitting out her tail fur and placing it back on.  "Maybe then it's been all I've drank tonight.  Soured my taste buds to be shot.  It's all shit right now."  She reached over the bar grabbing a bottle of rum and pouring herself another glass.  She had to keep up her persona to at least the other people around even if Kori could see through it.  "And that, Miss Volfyn, was slight of hand and distraction.  It's something fun I enjoy doing to some poor fools.  It helps find out information too."  She smiled at both of them. "From what I heard, it seemed like you two wanted to devour each other right here at the bar."

"Don't mistake casual flirting for wanting sexual intercourse." Kori murred as she watched the vixens large orbs burst free, catching the size and color of her areola's. Grinning, she continued to swat the fennecs face with her tail, knocking off the hat again. "Well maybe you should drink some of the good stuff to start with instead of that cheap stuff. Might give you a proper buzz." Kori helped herself to another saucer of sake, the blush visible on her cheeks. "Also keep on drinking Tera, no fun if you're the only one sober."

"Bit too early in the night for anyone to see the girls..."  Tera took a slow breath as she smoothed out her dress, quickly recovering her calm.  "Well that was a wasted mood, thanks a lot punky."  She took another breath before returning to her drink, looking sideways at Kori.  "First ya sneak a peek now ya want me drunk, something I should know about ya?"

"I'm sure by the end of the night your mood come back, 'Perky'. The night is still young." Sandra was starting to get slightly annoyed by the tail in her face, so to have fun after the second one, she used the empty glass in her hand to slam it on Kori's tail and picking her hat up again.  "I'm not working tonight so anything could happen when you're traveling with a kitsune."

"Psh, drunk is fun when you're at a bar with people who aren't trying to take you home or slip something in your drink." Kori snickered as she stretched before having the cup slammed on her tail, which did cause her great pain, a burst of cold shot out from her, the fur on her tail standing on end and freezing becoming little needles. Pulling it back she tenderly caressed it. "I mean the tail slapping as simple fun, but be warned, next time you make any hostile actions towards it, you will regret it..." Her tone went from fun to serious, in less than half a second, as she smoothed over her tail, the cold reaching uncomfortable levels. 

"'Perky'? Don't hate cause I've got a bust. I wouldn't put it past ya ta slip something in mine Kori, I've hears all about a kitsune's idea of 'fun'."  Tera let out a yip as the cold hit her, shivering before downing the rest of her drink to try and warm up.  "Very mean of ya punky, ya don't hang out with people very much do ya?"  She wasn't sure what would happen first at this rate, Kori turning her into an ice cube of putting an end to Sandra... when it happend she at least hoped to be drunk enough not to care as much.

She smiled as she picked up the glass and poured more rum.  "At least now I have a frosted glass to drink from now."  She winked at them both and drank it down fast from the chilled container.  "I'm always around people, I'm just never the same and and they never know it."  The bartender took the bottle away from with a hard look and Sandra just shrugged it off.  Her ears scoped out more of the talks going around and none of it caught her for very long and she went back to these two.  

"Oye, and lighten up Kori, you know I wouldn't want to hurt them fluffy tails of yers.  Too much of a fun mystery to me."