Team Acorn Community Forums
Blitscreet

Three Vixens Walk Into A Bar... *Private*

Kori huffed and scooted away a bit. "You two do what ya want. I dun want no part of it." She slurred a bit as she razzed the two of them with her tongue. "Imma just sit over here cuz I wanna relax the drunk away n'stuffs." She spoke up again revealing all nine of her tails as her illusions started to falter. Using them to cover herself up she huffed again, making sure to keep an eye on the two of them so they couldnt sneak up on her.

Tera murred loudly as Sandra massaged her bust, leaning back and letting the fennec do as she wished. "Better make the most of this, lota people would kill to be in ya place~" She lightly tapped the smaller girls nose before looking around her to Kori. "How can ya say that, it was your idea to come back here and play, and with all that extra fluff playing with ya would be super fun~"

She licked Tera's soft neck fur, grinding their bodies together and pressing her own chest on Tera's while her fingers rubbed her cherries.  Licking the vixen's finger that tapped her nose.  "I would probably kill whoever tried to take mah place."  Sandra stared at Kori, trying to entice her, lifting up Tera's orbs and nuzzling her nose under them.  "This is the most relaxed I've been in so long, Ms. Kitsune, thanks to you.  Your cool embrace and those tails might make me just melt.  Would hate to see you not enjoy your guests while we're here~"

"You two can keep playing all you want. I'm perfectly content just watchin." Kori murred and kept her tongue out. While she was partially aroused from the alcohol, she was still perfectly content watching the two of them go at it. "Put on a good show for me like I did for everyone out there and I just might join ya. But that's a big maybe, specially after you two tickle tortured me."

"Don't be greedy now~" Tera let out a soft moan as Sandra kept teasing her bust, leaning back more to give the other girl full access to her. "You really like them don't you? Well...if you keep treating them so nicely I might let you play more than just once." She half closed her eyes. "Don't act like you didn't enjoy two sexy vixens tickling you fluffy~"

"I could come to take advantage of such an offer..." Sandra cooed while she held both orbs with her paws, kissing and licking up them, her neck and under her muzzle.  "And if she wants a show I wouldn't be against giving her one." The fennec took full advantage of her eyes being closed and pushed into Tera deep, giving her a deep kiss, moaning, her tongue licking at her lips and looking for an opening.  One of her hands reaching down below the water to massage her tail.

The alcohol really muddling her senses now as she murred softly. The tickling wasn't all that bad, considering it was mostly the alcohol that had her a lot more compliant than what she would usually be. Humphing softly she folded her arms across her bosom, thinking how she could get revenge on those two for teasing her. 

It never really dawned on her it was justified but she preferred to let that mischievous mind of hers go to work as she giggled softly to herself. 

Tera let out another soft moan as Sandra kissed and licked her way up from her bust, yipping and gasping as the other vixen kissed her, her mouth opening for the roaming tongue. She moaned louder as the fennec's hand brushed over her tail, starting to sway under the water.

She slipped her tongue past Tera's lips, entwining it with the white vixen's.  Making sure the noises she made from it was loud and enticing for Kori as Sandra eyed her seductively.  She moaned into Tera's lips, lifting her own tail and back just above the warm water.  Hands roaming in the wet, white fur, trying to goad her for more.  "Don't be afraid to have fun, honey.  She wants us both to give her a show~"  Tickling her sides.

Tera gasped slightly as she felt Sandra's tongue around her own, the fennec's loud moans filling her mouth and head. She slowly raised her hands from the water, lightly tracing and stroking down the smaller vixen's back while wrapping their tails around each other, her head growing foggy from arousal as well as the drink.

She pushed herself into the other vixen, sitting on her lap and kept their lips locked.  Sandra found herself getting incredibly warm, both from the drink, tub and vixens.  Both her arms stayed wrapped around Tera's neck just enjoying the closeness.  Tightening the wrapping on their tails, she pulled on Tera's and smiled, almost forgetting about Kori.