Team Acorn Community Forums
Miles Kjeller

[URGENT] Site chat services

"Intrasite Chat"  

3 members have voted

1. 1. How should we deal with the message from ArrowSuites LLC?

• Ditch Arrowchat, Seek Replacement
    • Pay for Arrowchat (Please check their pricing site before voting)

There isn't a stand along edition anymore, we're really gonna need to re-buy it every 6 months?

I wouldn't mind donating 20 bucks for it.

EDIT: Forget the first part, I read it wrong. XD

Ok, seeing as most of you want to chip-in for the one-off payment method, please donate whatever you can to "mileskjeller[at]gmail.com" over PayPal.

Set your reason to "ArrowChat", Method Donation/Gift, make sure you select NO SHIPPING ADDRESS and, under NO CIRCUMSTANCES, mention "TeamAcorn" or anything related to it.

These are just the steps I believe might be correct, though I can't be completely sure.

1. Press "Send & Request"

2. Press "Send money to friends and family"

3. Type "[email protected]" Press "Next"

4. Type your amount. Type "ArrowChat" as a note and DO NOT mention Team Acorn or anything related to it at all. Press "Continue"

5. Pick your card or type in your information. Press "Send"

But before anyone sends anything, how much is everyone gonna spend? If There are 3 of us and it's only $45 then $15 sounds about right. Anyone have a problem with that?

Well in either case it'll be good to have things handled by you Miles. Yer a freaking god send. ^_^

He really is, this site would be in ruins without him.

Ok, so it's installed, and it should be working, but there is some kind of bug stopping the admin account from being set up.

I'm still working with the ArrowChat team on this one, I'll keep you posted