Team Acorn Community Forums
Blazeymix

Our forums have been renewed another 6 months

Miles always HAS been a pretty chill guy. Or at least, he was two years ago. I haven't exactly kept in touch. In fact... I'm fairly certain this is my first time on the forum since it was created. Anyways, if this place does ever fall through, try going to InvisionFree. What it lacks in design choice it makes up for in the fact that it's completely free. I created a forum with them five years ago and it's still there. Haven't paid a cent.

Title's old and probably doesn't mean anything anymore. I was the original designer of the site. They actually still use my basic design. That last post of mine was actually from my first time visiting the forums since they were created.

Title's old and probably doesn't mean anything anymore. I was the original designer of the site. They actually still use my basic design. That last post of mine was actually from my first time visiting the forums since they were created.

Holds up torch and pitchfork. "Then you best be moving along bub."

Well if you have any plans on being active then we could always use a tech guy on hand, I'm most of the other would agree to that. ^^