Team Acorn Community Forums
Blitscreet

A Drink or Ten... *Adult* *Free-To-Join*

"Ahh man I'm getting close...." Wild said feeling his orgasm coming...a fact he hated to admitted, hoping to continue pounding Chloe's ass for a bit longer but he at least made sure to hold it for as long as he could before it happen. " I hope you let me pound this ass again soon Chole...." He moaned..." Because there are few asses that could make this dick make me feel good like this." He added. Knowing his climax was inevitable he took the last few seconds he had left and thrusted as hard as he can making sure he feels all the pleasure coming to him.

"AHH here it comes!!" were the last words he said before his orgasm as cum comes from out of his cock into Chole ass's. "Yeahh..." Wild said keeping his cock inside her ass for a few seconds before removing his now limp cock out of Chole's ass.

"Just keep on going!" she said watching him a she kept plowing her ass while she still stands over Chloe her balls and dick hanging over Chloe's head as she watches her plow her in the rump.

(Sentence is short so Blitz can get a reply in) 

(apologies, this past week I've been so sick it ain't even funny)

Chloe was so enthralled by the lions cock ramming her tailhole, she didn't even hear June asking to rub her balls on her face. In fact she didn't even speak, just let out loud moans right up until she started feeling his cock twitch and throb, squeezing down just in time for his climax. The warm feeling of his hot seed flooding her ass, almost pushed her to the edge, but not quite. Shuddering softly as she felt the last few spurts pump inside, she let out a deep lustful growl. 

When Wild pulled his cock out, it made a pop as she was left gaped open from it. "Ohhhh fuck...big boy makes a big load too..." She purred, tilting her ass straight up only letting a little of his seed pour out before contorting her body with feline flexibility, bringing her ass as close to her mouth as possible, letting that thick lion seed pour down into her open mouth, giving the two of them quite a show.

Only once she got a nice mouthful did she swallow with a greedy smile, looking at June upside down. "So you still want me to suck on those fat orbs of yours? Or do ya wanna have a go?" She purred her question, taking her hands and using two fingers on each, to keep her pucker stretched open letting June see just how Wild had stretched her out just now.

June blushed as she got a look at her ass and how flexible it was. Then June gets an idea "How about both?" she responds having  a smirk on her face. To get prepared for this position June would stroke her cock until it gets hardened and she got read for this next move. "all I need you to do is stay in that position" she adds and then climbs onto the table. " I never tried this before, but It I always wanted to" She added.

Once she got onto the table, she lines her cock with Chloe's Rump and  puts one leg over Chloe's face before tucking her feet underneath Cloth's head. This was do so that Chloe can have something to rest her head on while she  prepares this position. She then looks down giving Chloe  a winka nd braces for it. 

Once she was prepared she grabs a hole fo Chloe's rump and gives it a firm grip before pushing her 15 inch cock into her rump grunting at how tight it was aroudn ehr shaft. She manages to get it in just enough as her balls vibrated on Chloe's face. "I..GAH!!! may not be as big as Nick, but I can still work it" She told her before she starts to thrust into Chloe's ass dividing her cheeks just enough to force half of it in. "Don't worry Chloe as we progress, I'll start going as hard and as fast as I can" she told her. As she kept goign she blushes abit letting out a light giggle "Wow her rump feels comfy" thought to herself  loving how the fur on Chloe's rump feels while ehr balls rub on Chloe's face.

"Damn straight I do babycakes." He said responding to Chole comment while watching her move her body around much to the lion's interest. "What you doing now I wonder...." He smirked until he saw Chole getting his cum into her mouth surprising him out of nowhere. "Wow, that was freaky...." After those words were said a smile was seen on his face replacing his shock "..and I like it!!" He cried, watching her sallow his cum he couldn't help but ask, " So...how does my jizz taste? Good right? It has to be." He noticed June moving toward Chole making Nick move back a few steps. "Go on ahead, let's see what you can do." He walked toward a chair and sit down on it, rubbing his cock as he sees what June is doing to Chole. "Nice...."

Chloe didn't have much time to reply to Nick before June was up and straddling her face with her big blue lizard balls dangling in her face. "Cum was thick, and delicious." She spoke before gently kissing those large blue orbs. She didn't kiss them for long before the lizard pressed her cock deep inside Chloe's tailhole. While Nick had girth, that was for sure, it made it easier for the first bit of June's cock to press in, taking it easily, it was the extra length that she could feel pushing up deep inside her. At this angle June was balls deeper than Chloe had ever felt, the gut bulge stretching her out enough to make it hard for her to breath. 

Sucking on those big balls of hers she couldn't help but smirk as she moved her hands up, gripping and squeezing her pussy, fingering it again, as well as using the other hand to finger June's ass. Giving both her holes a workout as she looked over to Nick, giving him sultry wink.

As June started fucking Chloe in the ass, she starts to moan from Chloe sucking down on her bright blue orbs and sighs with arousal before pushing her efforts to to make sure Chloe gets a good thrust. "mmm I love this position" she thought to herself as she starts off with slow thrusts and then pushing for hard ones. 

But suddenly she lets out  a big gasp when she felt Chloe's hand squeezing her clit which caused her to carefully bite her lower lip before she lets out a second gasp. "~Oh Chloe, you know how to work my~ EEP!!!" Before she could finish she started to feel Chloe's finger go into her rump before she lets out a shiver with arousal. "~mmm that's right Chloe give me all you got~" she replied wanting Chloe to keep fingering her and sucking her balls as she goes back to plowing her ass.

"Keep it up ladies." Wild said watching the show in front of him. His cock wasn't getting elect but as long as he was watching the show he knew his dick will be back in action very soon. He made himself comfortable while watching the two not bothering with joining in the action at the moment. Instead of choosing to let the scene play out and resting for a minute, he didn't have anywhere to go for the moment and didn't mind Nick coming into play. Heck he didn't even cared what was going on with Nick. 

"Oh yeah..you all done this before huh?" He asked.

June was so focused on show Chloe what she was capable of that she didn't hear what Nick was saying. She then lets out  agasp when she fle tChloe hit certain spots of her cunny and her ass as she thrusts harder while tea-bagging Chloe's mouth. She then decides to push her efforts by switch her thrutss going form slow and hard, to deep and quick and mixing it up from there. She evn pulls out almost her entire leingth leaving only the tip in before she thrusts taking the entire length in.

"I hope your enjoying this Chloe" she smirked, despite knowing her balls where in Chloe's mouth. She when sometimes stop the thrust for a second  to feel Chloe fingering her holes. Then, she proceeds with the thrusts.

Chloe in all due honesty was having a hard time breathing let alone replying, what with June's massive length driving into her gut, as well as the awkward angle and having a large pair of testes' being shoved in her face as well. The whole ordeal was starting to get her heart going and adrenaline pumping, as well as the liquor which just overall was giving her head quite a spin. Still not including the pleasure on top of all that. 

Eventually she couldn't even focus on fingering the lizards slit and pucker, as June sped up the thrusts. Before long Chloe could feel herself panting, squeezing down on the lizard cock, milking her for all she had. As fun as this was, passing out wasn't very high on her priority list, especially since it meant she couldn't enjoy this anymore. Her pants and moans through gasps for breath were audible, even with the feline flexibility it was damn hard to breathe.

Smiling with a wide grin she could feel the pressure building, took it's sweet time since the more alcohol in her system the harder it was for her to get off, but she felt it. Her pussy quivered as the large blue orbs slapped against it, her juices now leaking out rather profusely as she was at peak arousal. It was almost intolerable not giving into the true craving, but she couldn't, no matter how intoxicated she got, that was one thing she would continue to deny.

June herself was giving in herself but not to the alcohol, but that her holes being fingered further and her balls beign sucked . Eventually June groans and starts to cum hard into Chloe's slit twitching  as she starts to cum from her cunt  as well. "Wow Chloe..I should let you handle me more often" she giggled panting abit from the orgasm from her cunt.

"OOHHH I...Its still,,,,FLOWING!!!! GAH!!" she groaned and pulls out abit to soon causing her to not only cum mostly in her ass but accidentally cum on Chloe's face as she backed up. She then looks at Chloe and realized what she just did. "Oh sorry Chloe..I didn't mean to cum on your face" she said to her, trying to apologize to her new friend. As she went to a spot to sit down next to wild, her legs where quivering from Chloe fingering her ass and her slit. 

(Sorry for not posting here recently but I do plan on finishing this topic)

Clapping could be heard from Wild who is seen sliming from the show he watched "Ladies, Ladies..." He said " Amazing show you put on right there, and all for little ol me." He added, "But here I am feeling bad about not returning the favor to two, so why don't I come back in and be apart of the show again?" He asked, "I'm ready to go again and so is my cock as you can see." He pointed to his cock with both index fingers with it status back to being elect from Wild watching the show. "So what else do you ladies want to do" He asked.

Chloe gasped, feeling yet another hot load pumped down into her ass, but unable to wrap her legs in time before June pulled out as a splatter of cum hit her in the face. Panting softly as she wiped her face, licking up June's seed at the same time. Leaning up and catching her breath she was a bit irritated, having been brought so close not once but twice. Pulling herself up off the table, feeling the hot sticky fluid flow down her legs she walked over to Wild before turning back on to him, and casually sitting down on his cock, pushing the whole thing balls deep back inside her pucker, letting out a lucid moan as his thick shaft stretched her out again. 

"Both...at once...ah...ahh..." She panted as she began to ride him already, turning to June and motioning her over. "Stretch my ass out, please...I'm so close..." Her hands wrapped around Wilds neck as she leaned back against him, aching for the release that the alcohol was denying her.

June pants heavily but then she nods walking over to them and joining Wild's cock in stretching out ehr ass whole and then starts to thrust rubbing her length deep into Chloe's rump thrusting with her hips as she holds Chloe close, her breasts resting on ehr head depsite having the shirt covering them. "Ohhhh where gonna help ypu out Chloe" she told her"grunting a she plowed her. 

She then goes in and grabs Chloe's rump and give sit  ahard tight squeeze while she thrusts howling in pleasure. "Hey...GUH!!!...Wild....g--grab my ass" she told him as she gave Chloes rump a good squeeze while she thrusts.

Wild was surprised at Chloe's next move of choice, he didn't think she would be assertive to the point of sitting on him and putting his cock in her ass. "Sweetcakes you are surprising me every minute and I'm loving every single second of it!!" He began to assisting in pleasuring Chloe moving his hips while grabbing her own in order to help with the thrusting. He wondered if he could do a good job then he could get a chance at Chloe's pussy. He didn't even notice June sticking her own cock inside Chloe's ass and it touching his until she told him to grab her ass. He then felt her cock but decided to play along, not wanting to rock the boat and believing June was a woman instead of a man.

"You mean like this?!!" He asked grabbing June buttcheek's with one of his hands.

June blushed but  lets out  a big smile as he grabbed her ass while she thrusts into the Chloe's rump not even worried that she is rubbing it with him inside of her ass. June  only wound up doing this because Chloe wanted it for sure. "Yes Wild just like that" she replied a she fucked Chloe good and hard in the ass. June then gives Chloe's rump a very firm grope and smiled at their friend. "I hope this is to your liking Chloe" she replied.

Chloe didn't expect June to just press her cock in, didn't even expect her to slip in so easily. In her drunken stupor all she felt was how much getting double teamed in the ass hurt, but at the same time how good it felt to be filled up that much, let alone how both cocks were jabbing her right perfectly. Her belly stretched and distended from both of them, and she just leaned back into Wild as the pleasure really took over. 

The mixture of seed both Wild's and June's from before, seeped out of her as they both started thrusting harder. The snow leopard gasped arms clinging around Wild's neck as she elicited audible cries of pleasure, making almost every patron in the bar turn towards the booth in the back. 

She could feel it now, the sensation rapidly building, surging forth faster than before as she quivered and tightened on the both of them. It was going to be a big one, she could feel it.

June keep son thrusting and grunting a sshe thrusts into her, with every drop. The lizard was hellbent on stuffing the snow leopard with her seed and starts to pick up the pace. Despite her legs feeling fatigue from standing  and working her hips from fucking Chloe's mouth and ass earlier she was defiantly going to make sure Chloe has a night that she never forgot.

June then stands one leg up next to wilds thigh as she leans ina s well sandwiching Chloe between them and she  pulls her shirt around to smother Chloe with ehr breasts as she fucked her. Eventually grunts out and starts to fill Chloe with the biggest load she has. However, she has no  plans on stopping till Wild has reached it to.

(Sorry for the wait guys..let's wrap this up)

Wild didn't say a word as he was in pure bliss, not caring one bit that his own cock is touching June's. Granted he would have a problem but just didn't want to do anything that would stop his pleasure. Opening his eyes after closing them for a few seconds, he couldn't help but look at Chloe's beast that were moving in rhythm to the thrusting. A though appear from the back of his mind that made him curious. Wild opened his mouth and on Chloe right breast and nipple and suck them. He felt his climax coming soon much to his displeasure but was grateful he lasted this long. 

Chloe let out a lustful cry as June blew another load, her belly actually distending from the size of it, even as it leaked out of her stretched ass. However it wasn't enough, the pressure was there but it wasn't building anymore, the alcohol was still denying her that final push. With a small grunt, she lifted her legs up one at a time, showing off that feline flexibility, as she turned around, giving Wild a front on view of her breasts and nipple rings while both cocks were still stuffed inside her. Letting her tail droop over June's shoulder she took control, and started riding them very roughly, deep and fast she dropped herself on the two of them, aching for that release so badly as she held onto Wild's shoulders. 

Clenching down she once again felt the pressure building, their cocks jamming right deep into her sensitive spot, deep and hard enough she could feel them jamming against her womb form the outside, sending down shivers of pleasure, eliciting new moans from her as she rolled her hips to keep that feeling going. She wasn't about to stop, not when sweet release was so close. 

Continuing his thrusting on Chloe's ass, Wild increased his thrusting adding more force with each thrust knowing he was close to finishing himself in Chole. He stopped sucking on Chloe's nipples in order to speak, "Ohhh, I'm about to bust a nut ladies ahhh." Were the last words he said before releasing his own seed into the woman on top of him. A few joints of cum enter into Chloe in fast succession. Taking a deep breath, Wild does a weak smile grateful he was able to tap Chloe ass once again. Coming back to reality Wild wanted to move but couldn't at the risk of "rocking the boat" as some people would say. Instead, he did something rare: He grabs Chloe tit's and began to message them. He knew that there wasn't anything in it for him but he had a good time and it was all because of her.