Team Acorn Community Forums
Blitscreet

A Drink or Ten... *Adult* *Free-To-Join*

The bartender looked over before giving a shrug. "Well alright then. Her current tab is sittin at three hundred bucks. If you two split it that's one fifty a piece, or you can split it either way. But she stay's here. There's some rooms in back for the drunks. Chloe has her own one just because of how she never seems to leave. So you pay and sure she'll show you."

Chloe nodded with a soft smile to both of them. The lion she expected but June was out of the blue so she had to wonder what she had planned there. Either way she smirked and decided to keep teasin ght lizard. Wasn't often that a girl was excited about her. Casually standing up and pressing her rear to June's crotch she slowly rubbed it against her. "I'm not opposed to two people. If that's fine with the both of yaz." 

June blushed as Chloe moved her rump to her crotch "ooohhh Chloe...come on Chloe, not yet, not in front of everyone" she tells her, not wanting anyone to know that special thing about her yet. June quickly gave the 150 to the bartender and waits for the lion to pay his before standing up. "Okay Chloe, lead the way" she asked  waiting for them to lead her to her room.

The second Wild saw Chole up to June's crotch he counted his money until he got 150 dollars and put it on the table in front of the bartender. "Here ya go now take it!" He said in a fast pace tone, his own thing between his legs getting hard. "Like the woman said Chole please lead the way!!" He said as he rubbed his hands together inside his mind looking forwards for what to come for him. 

"Wild that hundred and fifty bucks you just put on the table for her!!" Nick screamed at Wild in his mind "All for the possibly of having sex with her!!" Nick was now angry with Wild and a part of him was angry at himself. He should have seen this coming knowing Wild so much but had hopes that by him getting some drinks so he could calm down for at least a while from the hangover and Nick would take over again. Now it's going be harder for Nick to take control as Nick is getting more excited from what he could be doing next. Taking a deep breath Nick spoked once more, " Wild, I going to ask just this one because there won't be a second time, put the money back into the wallet and continue with your drinking or we are going to start a scene in that bar." He threaten him.

Wild was now getting mad at Nick as it was once this to ordered him around but to threaten him that a whole different story "Don't do this..." He replied to Nick in the mind both of them looking to each other eye to eye. " Don't cockblock me man, you should had known there would be someone like her in a bar like this. You think I didn't know what you were trying to do, getting me drunk so you could take over? Nice try but if you let me do this then I'll let you have your body back ok?" He offered to Nick. "In fact to sweeten the deal, I won't even bother to fight back when you take control of the body again for a long while ok? I give you time to think about it ok?

Back in the real world Nick focuses his attention from Nick to Chole. He goes over to her and asked. "So how should we hang tonight?" 

No sooner had they both payed than she give a large smile as she kept grinding against June for a brief moment before taking the bottle of tequila from the bar and taking a huge swig. "Woo fresh tab mister bar man, get another bottle at the ready..." She purred leaping up onto the bar with a smile. "I think, I should celebrate with more drinkin." And then as casual as can be, she slid her hands up her sides, and peeled off her panties right on the bar, her legs hoisted up enough to show off her whole bottom, including the ass tattoo. 

"I think. That there's that fancy private booth in the back." She gave em both a sultry smile through her drunken stupor, hopping off and swishing her tail as she walked with extreme grace in those boots, despite having downed that much liquor.

She would lead them to some tables in the back with a wall cut off from the rest, meant for more expensive guests who liked their privacy but could still raise an arm to signal the bartender or a waitress. Hopping up on the table she kept the tequila in hand, casually swishing the bottle as she would take a sip occassionally. "You two decide how we're havin fun. Booze is covered now, don't tell anyone but he usually makes peoples pay extra. Shh don't tell anyone. Apparently I break stuff a lot." She giggled and turned over on all fours. "So as long as ya don't touch mah pussy, I won't get mad and break somethin."

The bartender rubbed his forehead, wondering why he still put up with her. He should have known she would take the booth. "Never shoulda mentioned that it was just cleaned..."

Seeing Chloe's Naughty bits exposed caused June's own crotch to tingle, making it very difficult for her to keep it subtle. She then takes a deep breaths and looks Chloe in the eye. "Okay June you can do this" she said to herself int he mind and stood up in front of Chloe before removing everything at the bottom from her shoes, and pants making her  bottom less and shows Chloe her 15 inch shaft. "heh..sorry, I like to go bottomless in  cases like this" she tells her.She then looks at Wild and smiled "Don't worry Mr, this is only meant for her" She tells him before looking at Chloe.

She then lifts her shaft up to show Chloe her light blue balls which hanged down  as well. "What you see is what I have" she tells Chloe before bringing her blue hand underneath to give them a lift before she releases them and drop  down before putting her hands on her hips as her erection points out fully hardened 

She looks at Wild and then starts to talk to him about how they are going to do this.  "Tell you what Mr, I'll take this side first and you take  that side behind her and we will switch it out, sounds fair?" She asked him, knowing that he would like to have a go at the front side as well. She then turns her focus back to Chloe. "Ready Chloe?..because I'am" she tells her.

Inside the two mind,Nick thought about what Wild said and weigh  the pro and cons of the deal that Wild offered. "Wild.." He started stilling thinking about what to say next. "Let's get this clear...if you do this, if you have sex with those two women there, you will let's me back in charge of my body? " He asked wanting to make sure that he understood what Wild was saying to Wild nodded " Yeah that right, let me do this." He replied, " I promise you won't regret this moment." He said putting his hand forward towards Nick a devilish smile is seen in his face and he waited for Nick to shake It. "Fine.." He grudgingly said sticking out his own hand and shaking Wild's, and as they shake hands for a few seconds, Nick pulls Wild close to him. "Better keep your end of the deal Wild..or I swear..."

Wild was taken back by Nick last action and would have not taken it so easily if he wasn't getting his way but decided to let it slide. Instead kept his face smile like before and nodded in repose. 

Back in the real world Wild focused his attention back on the two ladies now free to do what he wants for as long as there willing to do it. Following Chole to the back along with June, Wild just couldn't help but feel his own cock get bigger as it started pulsing in his pants from seeing Chole swishing her tail back and forth. After seeing Chole hop into the table and turned over on all fours did Wild's cock was now at Borderline fully erect , Wild began to take off his pants until he heard Chole said that her pussy out of bounds.

Wild nodded making sure she understood that he wasn't to mess with it but deep inside he was mad at not being able to hit it but deiced not to complain about it since he spent hundred-fifty dollars already and would be damn if he left this place empty handed. Pulling down his pants to the point to where his boxers could be seen he takes notice of June cock, he stares at it for a few seconds before stopping realizing he causing too much attention to himself as he didn't expect seeing something like that.  He felt relieved  upon hearing June said she wasn't going to use on him. "Ok then that's good to know babe cause I'm not in the mood for that." He said he would never let anyone inside his own ass unless he really had to.

Finally showing his erect cock to the others he felt prideful about it. "Don't worry about my friend. He doesn't bite....much" He said, " And sure we can do that but is Chole okay with this since she the one taking it."

Chloe, even drunk was in a bit of awe and had to have a nervous chuckle. Lookin at the both of them, mostly June since she didn't expect the lizard to be packin heat. "I'msh beginnin ta think I'm gonna need an ice pack in the mornin heh..." Her tail swishin as she pulled off her top, letting her furry orbs bounce free. The silvery blue nip rings glinting in the light above the table. Slipping the skirt off as well she gave a playful smirk, leaving the boots and stockings on as well as her gloves. 

Sliding over the table she reached out and pulled them closer by their cocks till they were both right next to the table, slipping down onto her knee's as she stroked them both. "If yous twos think I'm takin ya dry, you're crazy..." 

Starting with Nick, she brought her lips to his tip, kissin it gently before slowly, pulling him into her mouth. Sucking at first she bobbed her head, her rough tongue sliding over his tip as she eventually pressed her head to his hips. Her nose pressing against his belly as his cock bulging her throat. Her tongue wrapping around his shaft as she began to purr, vibrating her throat and tongue. She made sure he could feel every tongue bar she had.

Now while June didn't get the deepthroat option, Chloe kept stroking, rubbing her thumb over her tip, slipping her hand down, and fondling her balls. Didn't take her long for her fingers to press into the reptiles slit hidden behind.

June blushed and groaned quietly as Chloe grabbed her but he cock and pulled her close before the bottomless lizard felt the cat stroking her shaft as she watched Wild recive quite a deep throat. This caused the bottomless lizard to freeze up seeing her in action. "Oh wow look at her go, it's like she's really hungry for that cock" she thought to herself as she feels her hand moving down from her shaft to her balls and  shivers as she fondled them up.

"ooohhhh....I love her hands" she thought to herself again before she freezes up feeling her hands reaching behind her slit."~OOhh!...Love the handy work Chloe~" She uttered as she felt her rubbing and pressing against her folds.  Her body started to react in a way that rarely happens with her. Her slit was very sensitive to the touch, and it was just the beginning.

This caused her cock to vibrate and her balls tingled with arousal. Even her tail, wouldn't hide the fact taht was enjoying what Chloe was giving her so far. "Okay...I just need to remember, every part of her...luscious...beautiful body is fair game. Except her cunt" she told her self doing some nodding to ensure she got it. Before she looks back to see her still working on Wild's shaft.

Looking down toward Chloe as she grabs his own cock along with June Wild just couldn't help but watched Chloe do what she did next. Chloe kissing his dick cause a spark that went straight up to his mind, where Nick could even feel it. He wasn't going to show it however and deiced to stay silent throughout the whole experience and not letting Wild find out whatsoever. Not that Wild himself didn't cared one bit since he was focused on one thing and that was Chloe and feeling the warmth of Chloe's mouth through his dick that now inside his mouth.    

"Oh yeahhhhh." Nick moaned enjoying Chloe mouth as she deep throats his cock while rubbing June's.  Closing his eyes,he didn't say a word only wanting to be in the moment, savoring the feeling he getting from her and not caring about anything else in the world but was what going on right now.  His cock vibrated and balls started to tighten as Chloe continued with the deep throating his moan began to be louder. " This is what I'm talking about..." He whispered. "Cleary you done this before." He said to Chloe.

Chloe kept her mouth pressed against the base of his shaft, small amounts of drool dribbling out as she pulled back with a pop, his cock now soaked in her saliva as she then moved the lizard up onto the table. Presenting her rear to Nick/Wild she waggled it slowly, her thick fluffy tail gently batting his chest, giving him a very good view of the ass tattoo. 

Meanwhile she began giving June the same treatment she just gave the lion, slowly licking up her shaft she kept her fingers inside her pussy lips. Taking the reptiles length inch by inch swallowing the whole thing as her tongue wrapped around it. June's cock went down further than Wild's but he had more girth than the lizards.

Her fingers went to work, two at first then three, as she fingered her with deep strokes. Once she felt her get sufficiently wet down below her balls she pulled off her glove, and really went to town, hard thrusts of her hand, aimed directly for her sensitive spots.

June watched as Chloe gave the bottomless lizard a good sucking feeling the rough tongue underneath her shaft grunting abit but smiling as she loved the way Chloe is performing the task lifting one leg up on the table and groaning in pleasure. June has had sex in the past and this was by far one of her favorite things to receive. "oohhh the tongue is pretty a little rough but it still feels great" she thought to herself as she looked at wild. "I-I can see why you enjoyed it so" she tells him and looks back to Chloe.

Once she felt Chloe taking her length into her  warm mouth she then gasped abit when she feels Chloe's hand working her clit. She then starts to feel a natural hand go into her slit panting hard and groaning  as she felt her hard thrusts. "Wow...good with the mouth...AND!..the hand" she thought to herself. as she watched Chloe work it.

Wild didn't expect Chloe to stop deepthroating his cock and opened his eyes to see Chloe now sucking on June's cock.  While he was disappointed that he was finished with his cock getting sucked he wasn't disappointed for long as he got a great view of Chloe ass and her fingering herself.  "Oh I fully agree about it feeling great," He said, replying to what June said about Chloe's tongue as he grabbed his own cock and began to stroke it lightly. Feeling Chloe's tail batting his chest Wild couldn't help but touch it with his other hand lightly, making sure not put to much pressure to the tail. "Lovey tail you have here Chloe." He said, "But I would love to help you out on making you feel better."

He walked closer to her and touched her ass to feel the skin, moving closer to her butthole and letting go of her tail he bawls up his hand except for his index finger. He puts on her butthole and presses it putting pressure on it. "Feels tight..." He whispered, "Just the way I like it." He added now putting in an extra finger into Chloe ass and began thrusting inside her with them. "You like that don't ya bitch." He thought while still stroking his cock.

June started to howl in pleasure as Chloe kept on going not wanting her to stop and go for a little longer. She then places her hands on the Chloe's head  as her toes spread for abit in response to how good it feels. "Yeah thats it Chloe...oohhh your tongue is rough but it feels so good" she tells her as her cock tip rubs against the tongue inside of Chloe's mouth and all in her throat causing her to shiver with delight.

She then  remove sher hands form her head not wanting to be forceful as  her balls bump with Chloe's chin and she could feel it each time Chloe took every inch of it into ehr mouth. "mmm I hope your enjoying it Chloe...I want you to enjoy every single...iiiinch!!!" she said stopping as she remembered her own clit dripping from Chloe working her fingers into ehr tunnel fen how  deep they are causing her to drip down on to the floor. "The floor beneath me is getting my juices n it..but I don't wan this to stop" she thought to herself.

Chloe let out audible moans, even with June's cock stuffing her throat. She expected him to go right for penetration, so feeling him finger her plum was a pleasant surprise. Rocking her hips on his fingers she squeezed on them tightly, clenching almost to the point of keeping him from thrusting in. Almost that is.

Her purring intensified, throat vibrating exponentially more as she took the lizard to the hilt, giving her whole shaft the feeling as her tongue wrapped around it tightly stroking it with practiced ease. Coupled with her sucking as well, she didn't expect her to hold out for much longer. Now as for her pussy, Chloe stopped only ram them in harder, curling her fingers into the lizards g-spot and working her clit with her thumb. She was redoubling her efforts, curious to see which part of her came first.

Continuing the fingering of her ass, Wild heard the moans coming from Chloe and smiled in response to it. A sense of pride could be felt inside of him as he knew that he was the one who caused Chloe moaning. "Oh baby..." He thought began to increase his thrusting towards Chloe ass as he continued. " if you thought that what I was doing is making you moan..." He soon put another finger next her asshole but doesn't push it in yet. "Then wait until you feel this!!" He pressed in her asshole with his third finger then thrusting it along with the others one in there. " Let's make this interesting shall we?" He whispered, focusing on now trying to find her G-spot.

Meanwhile Wild let go his cock with his other hand, making sure that he doesn't end too quickly and soon with him climaxing over Chloe. Instead however, he put his cock on her bass wanting her to feel what going to be inside of her in a few seconds. 

June looked with astonishment as Chloe took ehr entire shaft to the hilt. Her balls making contact with her lips in the process. The feeling was impossible to ignore as Chloe wrapped her tongue around her shaft, again feleing great but also  a little rough with her tongue. "ooohhh Chloe, I love this so much" she tells her as she feels Chloe's purirng which vibrates the lizard's shaft in her mouth along with her throat which only heightened the  feeling. 

Suddenly a sudden gasp escape dher mouth as Chloe's hands went deeper into her tunnel, it was indeed only a matter of time before she feels her clit getting wetter and Chloe's fingers curling up. Before she starts panting heavily with her face red with blush as Chloe's thumb touched and rubbed her clit. "Any second now" she says grunting as she was getting close to her orgasm.

Eventually, The lizard started to pant and whimper switching between the two sounds before she suddenly pauses and pants heavily before she groans unable to hold it any loger her cunt starts to cum first drenching Chloe's hand with cum  and sighing as her legs shake a little  with her balls tingling more until they vibrate.  

Five minutes later the lizard starts to let  out a howl as her balls, she wasn't sure what would happen next fi she should pull away after she starts cumming or keep it in and let Chloe drink up, one thing is sure, she clinched "Be ready for...gah!...whats to cum Chloe" she said giggling that she ahd made a little pun there.

Chloe could barely focus on sucking off June as Wild got rougher, not only using two but three fingers on her ass, really stretching it as she pressed her mouth as far as it would go along the lizards shaft. Her purring only interrupted by her moaning as she could feel him dig his fingers in, looking for that sweet spot in her plum. Clenching down on his fingers she rocked her hips harder on them, knowing full well her sensitive spot was up there, but his fingers weren't reaching it which made her whine softly. 

Trying her best to focus back on June, as her cunt clenched down and squirted juices all over her hand, and without hesitation she stuffed those fingers lubricated with her own juices up June's butt, aiming for June's own prostate, going right for the cheap shot as she wanted to move onto more exciting things.

Those moans vibrated her shaft and she groans with arousal, only to b to feel her moving her fingers up June's blue rump feeling her going right into it "Oh...she's going for my rump now" she thought to herself. She responds by clenching her butt cheeks and groans and howls in pleasure as ehr balls tingle from the blow job she was getting. Though the figner up the ass was a supersize for her, she still enjoyed it.

Eventually, she could no longer hold back, and her cock starts to release cum into Chloe's mouth. This was an amount that was large enough to expand her cheeks as June pulls back abit splooging on ehr tongue next and not ebing sur eif she should pull out yet. This is due being unsure if Chloe likes getting splooged on as well. Regardless, June is enjoying this as her shaft fired a total of four shots.

Feeling has her ass ready Wild pulls his fingers out of Chloe asshole and watched her asshole react to it. He wondered how it would feel putting his cock inside that asshole now that he feels it ready and then looked at her already wet pussy. He considered sticking his cock in there since it a few inches from her disregarding what she said earlier but knew full well that Nick would come into play and never let him hear the end of doing something like that and also didn't wanted to waste all the work from getting her ass ready from the fingering. Besides, Wild knew he was about to pound that ass and wasn't going to miss this chance.  He takes his cocks and pulls it toward her asshole pressing it feeling it from the tip of his cock. "Oh yeah, your ready for this." He says as he began to slowly stick it inside her asshole penetrating her.   

"Shall we began the main event?" He asked continuing his penetration into her ass.

Pleasure from his cock hit Wild as seen from the moan he gives out. Wild now felt grateful that he didn't stroke his cock anymore since he didn't want to cum too quickly and that he didn't take a chance with sticking in her pussy as he wants to take his time with her ass making sure he can get a lot of pleasure from pounding it. Soon his cock was finally inside her ass as he moaned.

"I hope sure enjoying like this sweet cakes because I sure as hell am." He said, "Here we go." He pulled his cock but made sure not to take it out of her asshole and pushed it back in there. He started slowly at first but then he increased the pace of his thrusting, feeling the pleasure enter his body.

June finishes cumming and fills Chloe's mouth with her cream. "mmm that was great Chloe." she replied smiling at her as she stood their bottomless. "Shall we begin the next step" she asked stroking her shaft and waiting for Chloe's answer. She then looks at wild and see's him trying to get into he rass and nods abit to what he's doing.

"I wonder how this will turn out" she said looking at him getting in position. Then just to be abit mischievous, she turns around and shows Chloe her bare ass and giggles. "What do ya think Chloe?" she asked her.

(Apologies guys, works been busy past week)

Chloe didn't let June pull out as she pulled the her shaft in deeper, ensuring most if not all of it went straight down her throat, though even when she felt her gut filled to the brim she pulled back gently to keep a mouthful. The lizards seed was thick, definitely tasted like she'd not had a proper release in a while. Purring softly she was about to swallow it when June presented her own rear for the snow leopard. With a sly grin she pulled her pussy to her lips, and using her tongue deposited the rest of June's seed into her own pussy. "Heheh, I think it looks better now~"

Now as Wild slowly pressed his thick cock into her ass she winced, before letting out a loud moan, especially as that tip popped in, the rest being forced in, even as it jammed hard into the sweet spot, and kept going, rubbing right hard. His cock stretching her belly a bit leaving her with her ass raised up high, looking back at him. "Mmmm fuck, big boy aint'cha, don't hold back, gimme all you got..."

June blushes and then smiled at Chloe's move licking her slit and bring some of her own cum into it and giggled at Chloe's response. She then turns back around and watches Chloe get fucked in the ass by wild. "So anything else you need me to do Chloe?" she replied watching her as she was being fucked. She then sits down on the seat behind her and watches the action until she is needed.

She then watches carefully as Wild fucks Chloe's ass being impressed by how much she can take a cock of his girth in. "Wow this is hot" she thought to herself reaching  for her own balls and started to rub them a bit just to get her own cock stiff again. Once she has done that she grabs her 15 inch shaft and starts to stroke it.

Wild proudly smiled..or tried to in response to the compliment that Chloe made about his cock but it was hard to do so since he was in bliss from the sex with Chloe. "Thanks..." He moaned " I ...Take pride ah... in that" He added moaning during the sentence. It was hard for him to from any form of words due to the pleasure it was getting from Chloe.

Hearing Chloe give Wild the go ahead to go all out on her ass with his cock made him increase his thrusting. "Oh I was...ahh....oh fuck it." He now didn't care about what she said or finishing his sentence because he was just too involved in tapping Chloe ass.  

Chloe didn't even hear June as she was too focused on the pounding she was getting, eventually stopping him only briefly to roll over onto her back, her tits bouncing with each thrust as his cock bulging out her belly with each thrust was now visible. Her pussy was soaked, and her juices running down onto his cock giving even more lubrication, making it easier to pound her ass.

Rolling over also changed the angle at which his cock was grinding now jabbing hard against her g-spot, loud sultry moans being elicited as a response. It was driving her insane as she clenched down tightly, gripping the sides of the table, her nip rings glinting and flipping with each thrust.

June watched her roll on her back and watched wild bounce her up and around seeing her tits bouncing everywhere she decides to try  and get involved once more. She tries to decide weather she should place those bright blue orbs on Chloe's face, or  turn around and have her lick her clit. But until she decides to make her first move.

Since she was not getting an answer from her June  decided to try and take it a step further rubbing her cock with one hand and reaching under shirt to grope herself on the other aiming it at Chloe's face and smiling. feelign arouse dby this she lets out a groan and looks down at Chloe again and then stops masturbating for a moment. "Chloe, shall I bring these on to your head?" She asked her showing her balls.