Team Acorn Community Forums
Blitscreet

A Drink or Ten... *Adult* *Free-To-Join*

In a smaller bar, off the main strip, where people just come to relax, a certain attraction had become somewhat popular. The attraction itself was a snow leopard gal, often scantily clad if clad in anything besides her boots. It was mostly just amusement for guys looking to stare, or catch a glimpse of her unmentionables. For any other person this would have undoubtedly been a show for attention, but this was far from it.

Chloe was drunk, always drunk, always aiming to stay drunk. Anything to keep the dull buzzing of the various chemicals that had been pumped into her system over the past decade. It was the only thing that could cover up it all, the shakes, the withdrawals, a normal person would have probably sought therapy or medical treatment, but for what she had been through, alcohol was the only thing that seemed right. 

That being said tonight she was wearing a black and blue gradient tank top and mini skirt to go along with her stockings boots and gloves. Tonight's drink of choice was rum and coke. She didn't have any money of course, heck half the time she just drank till she passed out in the bar. The Bartender/Owner tried to get rid of her a few times, mostly because she rarely had the cash to pay for it, but for some reason she kept coming back. He eventually found a solution to this given her actions towards anyone.

A very large sign on the wall next to her read.

"Any physical interaction with the snow leopard will result in you paying part/all of her tab."

It was costly for sure, but some people couldn't help it. And in the end the bartender got what he wanted, Chloe got what she wanted, and the people got what they wanted, everyone ended up happy.

Waving her arm, the leopardess was just getting started for the night as she mumbled to herself. Another drink slid her way as she was hunched far over the bar, skirt barely hiding anything.

A blue monitor approached her wearing a pair  of short pants and and a shirt which takes the shape of ehr own curvy body especially her her round shaped ass. she had just arrived and noticed Chloe being hunched over and she approached her, before placing a hand on her shoulder. "Hey you alright?" she asked her. She had learned to speak and live the civil life since she managed to to adapt to an urban society. Despite her concern she does notice the leapored 's skirt did little to hide what was underneath. "Wait I heard of you" she told her a sshe sat down next to her.

Chloe was off in her own world as she stared into her drink until she was spoken too. Turning her head she shrugged and downed the rest of her drink before waving the empty glass to the bartender. He slid her another one almost instantly. "I'm doin juss foine." She smirked taking a mouthful of drink already, letting out a rather loud belch. "I think errybody here has heard of me. But you ask a single one if they know me." She giggled softly as the drunken slurrs got the better of her. "Not many people bother lil ol me nowadays, not since the liquor man put up that sign..." She points to the chalk sign regarding her. "Jokes on them tho, i get free booze out of it. Rum'n'coke is fuckin delicious tonight..." Taking another swig she kept a silly smile as she talked to the lizard. Some conversation was nice, made her feel a little normal at least.

"Hey wow....don't take too much now" she replied as her drink finally arrived and then she decides to take a swig of it the instant she grabbed the handle. After she places her drink down, she giggles at the fact that she is talking wwith a drunk leapored. "Well at least I know your okay" she responds as she says replying to the leapored. "Oh and allow me to introduce myself. My name is June....Whats yours?" she asked her and waits for her to respond.

"Psh, I can out drink erryone here. Ain't nobody gonna tell me how much I can and can't drink." She mumbled, kinda to herself, kinda to June as she downed another mouthful of her drink. She turned to actually get a good look at the lizard. "Ya ain't the usual type ta talk to me. Name's Chloe, das all ya need to know." Downing the rest of her drink she slumped a little lower onto the bar, before stretching and picking herself back up again. She didn't have to wave this time as another drink was already placed in front of her as the empty glasses were removed. Her tail was swishing softly and brushing along the floor beside her.

In a brief moment of drunken genius, she decided to stick her tongue in her glass. Her whole tongue, which showed off a few bars piercings. Not many people were aware just how long a feline's tongue really was.

June blushed when she saw that tongue go into the glass and watched as it went in to the glass. "Well....uh...Chloe...it's nice to meet you" she replied as she starts to drink her own glass. As the liquid of her drink vanishes she puts it down and a red blush can be seen between the eyes with a smile on her face and droopy eyes. "uuuhhh...only takes one to get...HIC!! me started" She said to the leapored. 

After that she lays her head on the counter top and watches the drunken snow leapored lap up her drink "n...nice tongue...you have Chloe" she tells Chloe. "Have you used it in other ways?" she asked her, looking at the leapored with the corner of her eye with a big smile on your face.

Chloe pulled her tongue back with a smirk as she turned to the lizard. "I do whatever I want with my tongue. But I know yoush meanin a specific way tho huh." Smirking she swiveled on the bar stool, spinning around a couple times. "But I ain't allowed to show no one, mister bartender over there likes to get paid. Ish fine by me i guesh. I don't like it when he stops feedin me mah booze." She glared down the bar at him while he just casually waved with a smile. 

Chloe then proceeded to take another small sip. "Mofucker, knew this one was off, not enough rum..."

"heheheh...ma...maybe that...he" before she could finish she grabs her seconed drink and then chugs it down before putting down on the counter "..loo...looking out for you" she said before  she wobbles a bit "uuugh...sorry...I get drunk pretty quickly" she told her as she watched the leapored sip more of her drink.

Chloe watched the lizard down her drink, before laughing out loud. "Ya should probably slow down. Ain't no way you can keep up with me." She looked at the bartender again eying him carefully. "Nope, ee's outta rum, the kind i was usin anyways. Never skimps." Downing her drink she had to stop and let out another belch. 

The pair were getting a lot of odd looks, but as per usual, Chloe didn't pay any mind to it. As long as she kept getting her drink she was happy. But being out of rum, specifically the kind she liked the most was a problem. She didn't like problems as she wondered how to fix this predicament.

"...ye...yeah your right" she replied and then drinked it slowly this time, getting it in little by little instead of a quick swig before putting her drink down again. then she looks at the bartender that Chloe was giving the stern look to. "Looks like he won't be....doing anytime soon" she tells her. She then looks back to Chloe and takes another look at her. "soooo...What now?" she asked her her arms limping over the counter.

Chloe stopped glaring and just shrugged. She was quite drunk now, so she was debating if she wanted to stay at this level or get blackout. Blackout was usually fun, but quite often she ended up waking up  a bit messy. "Eh screw it, tequila please por favor!" She called out snrking as he placed a bottle and single shot glass in front of her. "Woo Blackout drunk here I come." She said pouring and downing a full shot with a silly grin. Then another, and another again, until it reached the point where she was wobbly on the bar stool and slip sliding on her seat, really bent over in the skirt now as she swiveled with a silly grin. 

June watched her as she became so drunk that she wobbled and blushed when she  got a full glimpse of what was udner skirt, this caused a bulge to form pants but before she grabbed the money and slammed it on the counter "K...kep...the change" she said as she got off of the chair and then wobbled a bit next to Chloe and then tries to help her up "co-come on Chloe...lets..get outta hare" she told her as she was getting ready to help her up.

When the lizard tried to help Chloe up she pulled herself away from her with a confused look on her face. "I ain't goin nowhere. I basically live here, mishter bartender over there has decided that when i leave here while totally smashed I'm a public menace. I say fuck im but he offers more booze so ish like woooooo...." She twirled again giggling as she just took the tequila bottle and drank from it straight. "Sides, where you plannin on takin me hmm? You'sh a mystery, and I dunno you that well missy."

(Hope you guys don't mind...)

While all of this between the two ladies are happening a mobain is seen walking into the bar in the hopes of getting some drinks and more. Looking around the bar with his red eyes in hopes to find a seat  Nick Joules's alter ago Wild take notices of the two ladies around him causing him to smile "Oh yeah..." He said, "Looks like I'm going to have a great day today." He added running his hands together, walking toward the two until he stopped in place "Oh come on" He thought in his mind.

"Don't oh come on me." A second throught was said in his mind that wasn't said but Wild. Nick couldn't be seen by the others but he was seen standing next to Wild. "We agreed that you would be getting a few drinks and that it."  

"Yeah but come on look that those two," He argued but Nick wasn't having it. " Go gets some drinks and head back home." He ordered causing Wild to mumble "Fine!!" He said causing others in the bar to look at him. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS LOOKING AT!!" He yelled at the people looking at him then walked over to the bartender asking for a drink.

(It says free to join)

June patted Chloe's back "I...uh...wasn't planning anything...y...your right though...too drunk to be outside" She replied and decided to stay with Chloe in case if something happens. She then turns to Nick who was sitting and she waves to him still drunk. "ooohhhh hhhheeeyy" she said to him , having  avery not-so steady stance.

"What bring you here" she asked him some more before back down on her chair.

(Mhm of course Free to join ^-^)

"Don't cause any trouble and you get a drink understood?" The bartender said in a gruff tone, without even hesitating. "My customers don't appreciate being yelled at for no reason, so as long as you behave you can stay."

Chloe on the other hand didn't really care about the stranger, especially not when they were loud. "I think...I think that the tequila might have been a mistake..." She says to herself as she stares at the half empty bottle. With a small sigh she turned around as well, leaning back against the bar. She'd let the lizard do the talkin for now. As she waved down the bartender and asked for a pitcher of water. 

"All right all right.."Wild smirked putting his hands defensively "I can assure you I won't do anything like that again" He lied to his face through his lips. He doesn't plan on doing it again but he knows he will if he will have to. " Alright let's this the drinking started for me so I'll take myself some good ol vodka. Matter of fact let's me get a Kamikaze." He said waiting for the bartender to get him the drink. While he does he moves his eyes towards the two on the side making sure they don't notice him looking at them. He takes a looks at them and their bodies with ideas popping him his head.

"Don't try it Wild" Nick warned him in his head. "JUST A FEW DRINKS." He added,emphasizing the last few words in a slow manner with a bit of a serious tone causing Wild to groaned." You can't tell me that the two the left don't look bangable. Hell one of them looks like she ready to go."

"I doubt she would want to have intercourse with you considering it's you were talking about." He replied as Wild rolls his eyes "Look at me...us. We're a lion, who wouldn't want some of this?"

"I'm gonna say her, since she doesn't seem interested in you."   He was his response, "Now please Wild, wait for your first drink." He said as Wild waited, looking at the bartender for his drink until June talked to him and asked him a question. " Hello there Sweet cakes, I just getting some drinks. How about you, looking to get wasted as well?"

"Weeellll I think ii'm getting there considering my c-current state of mind" she replied still a little drunk from the two drinks she had. "Why so....curious" she asked him before she looked at the snow leopard.June then see's the pitcher of water  and a glass coming in before she pours it in and hand sit to Chloe "here Chloe, drink up" she tells her before she  grabs her drink and chug's it down before she puts it down now being more drunk then before. She then belches and wobbles a bit "excuse me" she with her words almost jumbled up form drinking.  

"I'll take some water to" she replied waiting for the bartender to slide a glass over to her.

After and only after he assured he wouldn't cause any trouble was his drink made and passed his way.

Chloe was just going to drink from the pitcher before June poured her a glass. She nodded carefully as she watched the lion. Something about him seemed off, even in her drunken stupor she couldn't tell what but when her feline curiosity kicked in she couldn't help herself. The hot burn of tequila as well as the rum and coke from earlier rested in her gut warming her belly as she swayed on the stool, leaning way back with her legs propped up on the step of the stool, once again giving the whole bar a view, yet still not really caring.

She drank the water slowly, the cooling feeling was nice, watching the lion she sipped slowly, letting June do the talking for now.

" Well it seems like you and your friend could use a pretty good time." He answered, "I mean don't get me wrong cause getting drunk is a way of having a good time if you ask me but there are others ways. But again maybe your not since your drinking water, had too much to drink?" He asked, "If so that ok, I'm like that two sometimes." He finished as he now turned and looked at the bartender for his drink waiting a bit longer than he wanted.

Waiting for something like a drink is something Wild does not like to do but knew that he had to do it if wanted that drink. "Come on...." He whispered to himself as his impatience was growing by the second. "If I don't get that drink soon I will..." He didn't finish his sentence as he finally saw the bartender with his drink coming towards him . "About damn time...." He added grabbing his drink and was about to drink it until...." Say thank you Wild." Nick ordered causing Wild to do an irritating groan. "And if I say no?" 

"You really want to do this in front of all these people?" He said "We're already on thin ice with the bartender and I know for a fact that you will anything for a drink. Which it's ironic really  considering your not willing to say two simple words."

Wild was getting mad now as he didn't need this from Nick right now, what he would give to have a day without him.." Hey bartender....thanks." He said grudgingly hoping that he could finally get Nick off his back at least for a second. He drank some of his drink until Nick spoke again, "Was that so hard to say thank you?" Nick Asked

"Yeah, it was" He replied. Nick hoped that maybe Wild would one day not be a problem in his life. That if he could get him to not cause trouble then it would easier for the both of them but for now that not going to happen.

June takesa drink of the water she poured and watched Chloe as she drinked it down. "So....uuuhhh what next Chloe?" she asked her as she placed the empty glass of water on to the counter. She then turns her attention to the lion and noticed the look on his face. "h...Hey...are you okay Your awfully quiet" she asked him a she just lays her head on the bar counter.

Chloe was watching the lion and had a bit of an idea. "I think ish about time I find someone willin to pay off my tab." Standing up she walked over to the lion, with surprising steadyness despite the amount of liquor in her system before placing a hand on her chest, rubbing it slowly. 

"I dunno about her but I'm drinking water because Mishtah Bartender over there cut me off. Sez I can't get no mo to drink till I pay off my tab... But I'm all out of cash, and was wondering if you'd maybe up to helpin me out a bit..." She really leans against him, using him to support herself as her rear was right next to June's face. "Promise it'd be worth it..." She was laying it on thick, even though she was already at the happy level of drunk. But she planned on staying there, and her body seemed to have a very high tolerance and filtered out the alcohol very fast. 

June blushes as she saw Chloe's Rear blushing which caused her to look down and then place her hands on her crotch. "No...no...no....not here not now" she whined not wanting them to see what she had in that pair of pants she is wearing. Finally she turns her body tot he front of the counter "Chloe? ca,,can you please sit d down?...Your rump is getting me excited. " she asked her getting a bit more sober.

June then heard her asking about the tab to their lion friend and then reaches into her wallet and instantly slaps it on the table "Just in case if you don't have enough" she tells him Before sititng down trying to act like things are normal with her hand still  over her crotch.

"Well Well then..." Wild say a wicked smile was seen on his face as Chole leans on to him. He could already tell that something good was gonna happen if he could just get rid of that darn tab. " I'm gladly willing to pay for your tab. No one shouldn't be left out of drinking some booze if they want to drink." He said pulling out his wallet. He pulls out some money counting it until Nick speaks to him, "Whoa Whoa. " He says " Ok, it one thing to spend money to get a drink, but to spend money to pay off a tab for a woman you don't even know!?" He asked in disbelief. 

"Hey don't give me that shit." Wild replied, "I thought you wanted me to work on caring for other people." Nick shook his head. "Not for selfish reasons like what your thinking. For goodness sakes we don't know if she safe!!"

"Oh I think she is." He said "Trust me I know."  He restarts counting his money until he notices June slapping her wallet onto the table. "Thanks babe..." He said before looking over to the bartender. "How much does the woman have on her tab?"

June raised  a brow when she saw the look on his face, but  shrugged after taking the wallet back and putting it in her pocket. She then stands next to Chloe getting ready to help her out of the bar. "O-OOkay Chloe, lets get you on your feet" she said getting  ready to help her up when she needs it. She then looks at Wild and smile snot even seieng his true intentions. "H-hey when your finished, can you help me get Chloe out of here?" she asked him