Team Acorn Community Forums
Keegan

Water Park Fun *free to join"

Crystal nods in agreement with the idea of coming to see what flavors there were "That would be the right idea after all ice cream is new to me so I wouldn't know all the flavors."
 Ice smiles and said "Sure I can go for some, get me a bowl with vanilla with choclate sauce and a flake." She gets on the sun lounger smiling.

Kynan would laugh once more as he nods his head to the both of them once more. " Alright one vanilla, with chocolate sauce and flakes for you Ice. I well make sure to get that for you." Smiles over to Crystal and nods his head to her. " Alright lets go get the ice cream than Crystal. I am sure they well let you sample them to find the one you like." Would say to her as he would start to walk her over to were they are selling the ice cream once she was ready to go. " Are you having fun Crystal?" He would ask her.

Crystal smiles and said "I am having fun Kynan, I have been excited about coming here since Ice told me about it. It's better then I imagined it to be" She was really happy and excited by it. Meanwhile Ice continues to lounge on the sun streacher.

He would smile back to her and nods his head. " That is good to hear you are having fun. Later we could go on the big slide over there. I hear it's pretty fun." He would say to her before pointing over to a big slide for the main pool. It's pretty tall, and curves around in area's before hitting the pool. Though once they get to the ice cream vender he would say. " Here is the ice cream. I well go a head and order Ice's while you pick out what you would like to have." He would ask the vender if Crystal can sample each of the ice creams that they have. The lady nods her head, and puts some ice cream on a few different spoons so that Crystal can sample them.

"Okay" Crystal said nodding at having fun on the slide later. She then looks at the flavors and notices the ice vender was leaving out sample spoons, she takes a bite of the first one and enjoys the taste, she keeps on tasting the flavors in order to find the one she liked the most.