Team Acorn Community Forums
Keegan

Water Park Fun *free to join"

With the heat of the summer hitting throughout the city many have started to head to the water park just off to the side of the mall. It’s a good attraction, and open much longer during the summer time. Many small ice cream, or drink venders like to set up shop here during the summer as well. There are many pools that everyone can have fun in. The main two pools have very large slides in the deeper parts of the pools, and some smaller once in the shallower areas for kids and those that don’t swim very well.

There are many that have come to the water park this weekend to enjoy some time with friends, and loved once as they cool off. Some had the day off, while others are playing hooky from work to enjoy the pools. Swimming, and diving instructors can be found throughout the park giving lessons while the life guards are ever watchful to keep everyone safe.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************               

Because of the heat that has been hitting the city hard this past few weeks Kynan though it would be fun to take Crystal, and Ice to the water park. So he invited them out to the park, and now waits for them to arrive after they finish getting ready for it. As he waits he would make sure to rent out some cubbies so that they can put some nice dry towels, and clothes into them once they are ready to head back home. For now the human smiles as he puts down a payment, and plans to sit in the main area within the shade to wait for them. The water park isn't a place this earth user comes to often do to his power not working very well around here, but still enjoys it every so often. Today he is wearing green swimming shorts, sandles, and sun glasses as he leans back in the bench that he sits in as he waits.

A black, and dark furred rabbit/dragon slowly makes his way into the water park to enjoy some time away from his lab. His long ears slowly move around a bit as some mischief would start to cross his mind as he starts to get some ideas for pranks. Through for now he is going to behave… For the most part Gold colored eyes are somewhat hidden behind some goggles that have special glass on them that turns them darker to make it easier on his eyes while out in the sun.  Maxim left his normal clothes at his lab as well and is wearing blue shorts, and flip-flops on his feet. For how he is just walking around as he thinks of what he would like to do first.

Ice and Crystal soon arrive both were in swimsuirt, Ice wore a two piece black swimsuit while Crystal wore purple. The latter was blushing as she hasn't been out in public with this less clothing on her but Ice reassured her it was alright. Both also wore flip flops and were carrying bags containing towels and clothes for them to change into when the day was done. Ice also packed some insurance to make sure creeps who would take advantage would back off. Ice seeing Kynan smiles and waves "Hey Kynan, sorry we couldn't come with you but we had to pick up a swimsuit for Crystal since this is her first time"

------------------------------------------------------

Sash Lilac was relaxing on a pool side sun lounger wearing a dark blue two piece swimsuit, she also wearing her ear pieces and some black sun glasses. She was enjoying the sunny day and releaxes and wondering what she would do if her insperation for becoming a hero Sonic would see her like this most of the answers came to blush completly embaressed.

(Yeah even if I don't get a chance to have a SashXSonic romance I am going to have that Sash is a major fan of Sonic as refference to Sonic being one of Freedom Planet's insperarions)

Kynan was leaning his head back when he would see Ice waving to him. He smiles back to her as he slowly stands up, and looks her over slowly liking how she looks in her swimsuit. "That is alright Ice, I can under stand why it touch a while... Anyways you look very beautiful in your swimsuit Ice... I might try hitting on you again.  "would say just to tease Ice a bit, as he wanted to see if he could get her to blush like crystal once. He Nods his head to Crystal and smiles to her as well. " You look very cute as well Crystal. I hope you had fun picking out your swimsuit with Ice... Would you two like something to drink before we go into one of the pools." Says to them as he would also try and help keep any creeps away the best that he can. Just than he had a thought in racing past his mind. "Crystal this is the first time you well be swimming right? I can teach you how to swim. My element might be earth, but I can still swim pretty well."

Maxim would look around some more as he walks along side of the pool. He would see Sash blushing for some reason and would start to get an idea... Slowly he would grin as he starts to think of a few things that he could do, but one just stuck out of his mind. As he would start to walk past her he dropped one of his halo-pins onto the ground letting it activate. Soon a blue hedgehog would appire looking like he is really there, and holding sun block. The half dragon just grins as he moves to watch how his little prank would turn out like. Soon the halogram would say. "Hay dose anyone need some sunblock on their backs?"

Ice gave a smile and a small blush, she wasn't totally embarressed as she was used to it but she gave a small one just to give Kynan a little victory. "Why thank you Kynan and you're welcome to try" She then goes to an avalable sun longer and sits down and said "I would go for a soda to drink." Crystal nods and said "S-Sure....I wouldn't mind learning how to swim" She was nervous Korin refused to join them at the pool because of the water so Crystal was a bit concerned but since Ice explained Korin was a bing made of fire it made sense why Korin would be scared so she was willing to give it a try.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Upso hearing the voice Sash blushes bright red and looks to see Sonic, her hero standing there asking if anyone needed sunblock on her back. Her nerves got the better of her as she glups and blushes embaressed normally she would be able to clearly see this was a trick but present circumstances blinded her to this prank.

Kynan smiled to Crystal as he nods his head to her once more." Alright Crystal i well do my best to teach you to swim than. It should be a lot of fun." Would than see the small blush that Ice would have, and finds it very cute on her. As he would hear her comment about he is welcome to try he slowly nods his head to her while giving her a smile back. " Your more than welcome Ice... I must say however, I find your eyes to be very beautiful, and I enjoy looking into them. Very hard to look away once I get catch in their gaze." Would tease her a bit more as he dose try to hit on her a bit now before he nods to them both. "Alright I well get you a soda Ice. What kind would you like, and would you like some soda as well Crystal?"

Maxim was enjoying watching his prank play out so well right now. Not only Sash is blushing about the idea of sonic putting sun block onto her back but a few other girls as well. He just leans back as he watches some more as the hologram would look to Sash and say to her. "How about you? would you like some sun block?" Maxim would start to wonder just how much of this she, and everyone else can take before they would more than likely find out it's a prank.

"Okay don't overdo it lover boy" Ice said giggling at him complementig her eyes. She then adds "I would like the regular and make sure it's chilled, it's a hot day today" She then puts on some sunglasses and lies back on the sun lounger. Crystal nods at the question for some soda, she has had it before and enjoyed it so she was willing to have some on this hot day.

----------------------------------------

"Well....I err....I guess maybe..." Sash said blushing more as 'Sonic' directly speaks to him, she was unsure what to say as a complete sentance

He would laugh with Ice than nods to her, and Crystal. Soon he would make his way over to one of the venders that was selling drinks today. Ordered two soda's for the girls and make sure that they were ice cold for them. For himself he got a nice tall glass of iced pink lemonade before he starts to walk back over to them. Smiles to both of the girls as he heads back to them "Alright you two here are your soda's. I made sure they were nice and cold for the both of you. " Would say to them as he moved to hand the soda's to them along with some straws as well.

The hologram of sonic would nod his head to Sash and slowly starts to put some sunblock onto his hand. Just as he was bending over to put it on. One of the other girls would try and grab his arm just to find out she went right through him. The girl screamed a bit as she at first thought it's some kind of ghost or something. The hologram of sonic would start to fuzz out a bit just before the holopin give off a small emp burst just around it to fry all of it's circuts. It wouldn't be a powerful enough burst to effect anything else other than the holo-pin it's self. Maxim would than see his prank is pretty much done, and over with now.

"Why thank you good sir" Ice said as she and Crystal accepted there drinks and sipped them before placing them on the nearby table. Crystal smiles sitting the sun lounger and watches all the other people enjoying them selves this makes her smile seeing so many people happy.

-------------------------------------------

Sash looks shocked seeing that the Sonic was a hologram made by the machines. This of couse made her angry as he feelings were toyed with. She grabs the holo-pin and hurls it into the air and given she had superhuman strength and anger sometimes increases a persons strength chances are it was hurled quite far and high into the sky.

Kynan nods to her as he moves to sit down with the both of them to enjoy the time. takes a sip of his drink before setting it down onto a table as well. Would see many people happy as they run around playing. Would than see Crystal and Ice as he would start to think for a bit. " How is your work going as of late Ice? I hope your not doing anything to risky." would say to her as he would get some sunblock out, and looks over to them both. " Want some sunblock on you two?"

Maxim would see that pin get picked up and thrown into the air like that, and tilts his head to the side a bit as he blinks. "Well that is a very good throw. " would say as he decided to make sure she doesn't figure out that he was the one that did that. Well for at lest now that is. Does feel a little bad that she is so angry right now, and decided to walk over to her a bit. " That was a impresive throw you just did. Care for something to drink to help calm you down a bit?" would say to her as he doesn't plan to stick around to long.

"Work is coming along great, don't worry I am being sure not to be reckless and be prepared so I won't be taken so easiliy" Ice said with a smile. She then said "I'm okay right now but I think Crystal could use some" Crystal blushes a bit and nods to this regarding the sun block

----------------------------------------------------

"Sure...I guess" Sash said calming down a bit " I'm am just so mad, what jerk would think it's funny to toy with a girls emotions like that!" She sits back down on the sun lounger.

"That is good to hear that your prepared, and your not to reckless as well. Late thing I would want to see is your, or crystal getting hurt. " Kynan would say as he smiles back to her. he take looks over to Crystal and would see her blush once more as he nods to her as well. " Alright I well help with that. Crystal I can get your back for you, though you well need to put some on your legs, arms, and front alright?"

***********************************************************************************************

Maxim would nod his head to her once more as she would say that, and orders Sash some lemonade to drink. Once he would get it he sets it down next to her. " Here you go I hope this helps you out a bit... I have a feeling what was used is one of the holo-pins I make. I often sell them, they make good party toyies though I make sure nothing dangures is programmed in. " Would say to her admitting that he dose make those pins, but not that he used it. " I am sorry that what I created made you so angry "

"Okay...I guess that will be alright" Crystal said nodding and blushing as she turns around so Kynan could rub the sunscream on her back. Ice smiles happily watching the two finding it nice Crystal despite being embaressed is trusting of Kynan.

-------------------------------------------

"I'm not just angry about being tricked, also angry cause not only mine but also the other girls having there emotions played with, it's true Sonic has many fans and many hope they get to be with him in a...more then friends kind of way so the jerk who played that mean joke has a lot to answer for" Sash said and sips the lemonade calming down.

Kynan would nod his head to Crystal as she turns around. He puts some sunscrean onto his hands, and starts to carefully rub it onto her back making sure to get all the exposed area. Also being careful that he doesn't mess up the top to her swimsuit as he didn't want it popping off my mistake. " There we go almost done Crystal." Would say to her as his hands moves to her lower back to rub some more onto her. His hands are very gentle as he rubs the sunscrean onto her back. Once he was finished he would hand Crystal the bottle and smiles to her " There you go, your back is all done now."

********************************************************************************************

Maxim would raise his brow a bit and nods his head to her once more. " I can see how that joke is going a bit to far. Maybe I should remove sonic from the next batch of optionl programs to put into them." Would say as he thinks to him self. he dose feel a little bad about playing the prank now, but doesn't give any signs of him feeling back about it. He dose look Sash over once more and tilts his head to the side a bit. Would than see the pin finally come down landing into one of the pools of water. " Well looks like the holo-pin finally came back to the ground. I must say you have quite the arm."

Crystal shivers a bit feeling the hands on her back but once it was done she took the bottle of sunblock and said "Thank you Kynan" She then proceeds to put sunblock on the rest of her body with Ice guiding her when she needs it

-----------------------------------------

"Thanks, it's cause I have superhuman strength mostly to being half dragon" Sash said as she saw the holo-pin come back from it's flight around the planet most likely.

Kynan would move to sit back as he would watch Crystal put the sunblock on the rest of her body with some help from Ice. Picking up his drink he would start to take a sip from it slowly. Than he would see what one of the venders is selling right now. With a grin he would get up and walks over to it to buy something. Soon he would come back and smile to Crystal. As he would move to hand her a squirt gun. " Here you go Crystal. This is a toy called a squirt gun. You put water inside of it and use it on other people for fun. " Would say to Crystal as he would give Ice a nice grin as he is still holding another one as he finished explaning what it is. " Let me show you hot it works. " would say as he looks to Ice some more as he has the mischivesu grin on his face still.

" Oh your half dragon as well? been a while last I ran into another half dragon like myself.  Looks like you have more of the physical abilites of dragons your lucky on that." Maxim would say to her as he tilts his head to the side as his long ears move to lay back.

"Don't you even there!"Ice said grinning knowing what he was planning and she wasn't going to be a easy target for him as she prepares to jump off the sun lounger when he was about to squirt her.

-------------------------

"Yeah I can even run faster like Sonic" Sash said nodding to him "Most people believe that cause of that I have a likely chance to be with Sonic as the only girl to keep up but I ain't sure on that."

Kynan would give Ice a grin as she would say that. Quickly he would move his body as he points the water gun at her, and tries to squirt her with it. Just to see her more than likely jumpping out of the way. Still grinning he would pull out a second one to use that one on her as well trying to get her a bit as he laughs a little. "I got one for you as well Ice. Though I am using it on you as well." teases her.

Maxim would slowly nod his head to her and smiles a bit." Oh that is interesting. well with that logic I would say there isn't much chance of me finding someone. " Would than start to laugh a bit as he would than say. " I got the dragon life spand , and mind is what I have. I might look 19 years old, but truth is I am 350 years old. I age very slowly. I do wish you luck in becoming sonic's wife some time."

"Well I guess I'm going to have to disarm you of my weapon" Ice said grinning getting into a ready stance and as soon as he points the water pistol she grabs the arm and gently gets him let go and she takes hold of the dropped pistal. Crystal watches the two smiling as she held the water pistal Kynan gave her.

----------------------------------------------------

"Well thank you...I am not sure if it will happen, after all I never even actually spoken to him but if I had to chance to be with him I would take it just to see if it could happen" Sash said to him with a smile on her face.

Kynan gives Ice a grin back as she would move to grab his arm. He would let go of her water gun, but would than move to try and gentle wrap his arm around her, and pull her to him. If he managed to pull her to him he would grin to her a bit more now. "Well you got your water gun, but now I have you? what is the plan now?" says playfully and nods his head to Crystal a bit.

"Your welcome. Well if it doesn't happen there are many more out there. " would say to her as he smiles back to her.

Ice blushes a bit from the grab but grins and said "Good thing I have back up" and to prove the point Crystal raised the water pistal she had and fires squerting water at Kynan

----------------------------------------------

"I guess that is true but we just have to wait and see what happens" Sash says to him.

Kynan would see her blush and smiles back to her. Than blinks as Ice talked about back up, and just as he would look to Crystal he laughs as she squirts him with the water pistal. Laughing he would let Ice go as he would back up to use his water gun to squirt Crystal with it. " I see your point here Ice. Looks like it is two on one right now." says as he grins to the both of them.

With a nod of his head he would agree with her. " That is true. Well I better let you get back to your sun bathing."

"Indeed you are Kynan I will say advantage is us" Ice said grinning as Crystal laughs at the water being squirted at her but both aim there guns and fires at Kynan

-----------------------------------------

"Yeah thanks for comforting me over what happened" Sash said nodding and smiling.

Kynan laughs as they are both going after him now. As he would squirts his water gun at both Ice, and Crystal. Though after a while he would smile and say to them. "Alright you two win. " Would say to them as he laughs a bit more. "So what would the winners like?"

Maxim would nod his head to her once more. "Your more than welcome. Have fun." would say as he waves her off while heading over to get some ice cream.

"Well I think Crystal won't say no to an ice cream" Ice said smiling which got Crystal intrgued as she heard about this with Ice when they talked as they shoped for her swimsuit. Ice said grinning and a wink "You and i can discuss my prize later?" She said it in a way to make him blush.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sash smiles and gets back on her sun longer and closes her eyes.

Kynan would indeed blush a bit with how she said about discussing her prize later. " Alright we can discuss your prize later." Would say to Ice before he looks over to Crystal and smiles to her now as he would start to think now. " Alright an ice cream for you Crystal. What flavor would you like? Though you might find is easier to come with me to get it so you can pick what you like the most." Would offer her before he looks over to Ice and says. " Would you like some ice cream as well?"