Team Acorn Community Forums
Blitscreet

City Centennial Anniversary

Kynan would smile to Crystal and nods his head to her once more as she would say that to him. "Your welcome Crystal, and I do know that feeling of it all being new." With a nod of his head the human would look to the scone booth, and would start to order for the both of them until he would see Ice come over to talk as well. So he would order 15 scones, with raspberry, strawberry, black berry, blue berry, or huckleberry jam inside of them. Seeing Crystal jump because of the new face he would smile to Ice as well now. "Hello I am Kynan, and this is Crystal. We just met a little bit ago, and about to get some food." Would say to Ice as the scones would be given to him he nods to the man in the booth and pays him before moving to give Crystal and Ice five scones, one of each kind of jam inside.. Well if Ice would take hers that is.

The white wolf would smile a bit as he starts to finish getting his booth all set up as he has everything ready to give out Ice cream today. "Alright everyone. I am giving out free Ice cream today. Come and get it if you would like some." He would say as he makes sure the sign that he has out says Free ice cream from the *Blue Arctic Ice Cream Parlor*

Crystal accepts the scones and sits at a nearby table and tries the scones. Enjoying the taste she happily eats them, Korin goes on the table and eats the crumbs that fall on the table. Ice accepts the scones and smiles at Crystal and said to Kynan "Just so you know, Crystal matches the description of girl climbing out of a hole in the Red Light District, now one knows why she was down there or how she came to be there, but seeing how she is. It's clear you and me are the first to ever speak to her." She goes and joins Crystal and smiles happily watching her eat the scones.

Sophia looked K31 over a second time taking note of his attire and features before responding. "It's nice to meet you to K31. So your hear for the anniversary as well?" She said trying to strike up small talk. "I mean you couldn't ask for a better day for one and all the good smelling food. It's hard not to come out for a stroll." She said not to sure of what else to say. "Feel like some company?"

K31 chuckled as he saw her looking him over again. "Yeah something along those lines. I'm trying to drum up some business for my club." He said flipping the plastic tickets in his hands. He smiled at her and answered "Sure if you really want to accompany me around.". He handed her one of the tickets he had and said "Here you can have this for free if you want it.".

Custom jobs, eh?  Zeneris thought to himself as he eyed over their equipment. Then he shook his head and simply accepted the fact that there was nothing these guys could do for him. But they were very shiny... What was he, a corgi or a magpie? He pocketed his hands and stuck his tongue out, clearly grumpy now. Then he had another thought. Maybe they did extra limbs, but what about attachments? He waved his hand at the cats, hoping to at least get one of their attention spans to notice him. "Uh, hey, yeah, excuse me? I got a question about your gear that doesn't involve debates and stuff."

She took the card from him and looked it over in her hand a moment. "For your club? What kind of club is it?" She asked as she read the card more.  "Is it like some sort of dance rave club? She asked again as she looked up to him interested. She was interested in his club but all so in him and his species.

He would look over to Ice and would loft hos brow at that information than slowly nods his head to her. He would smile seeing how Crystal was enjoying her scone. "Truth be told I haven't hear about that as of yet miss. I normally stay in the Mystic District. Though it sounds like me, and crystal might have something in common. " Says as he walks over to Crystal with Ice now. He would sit with Crystal and Ice as he nods his head to the both of them before saying. "Crystal I was wondering where you are staying at? If you need a place for a while I have a guest bedroom you can stay in. Well truth is I have a few guest bedroom, but normally don;t have any guests. " would say to her as he would start to eat one of his scones. than looks over to Korin and would give him one of his scones.

Keegan streaches out his arms as he looks around to see if anyone would want to get some ice cream. So far it's a little slow as of right now. So as he waits to see if anyone would like some he smiles and nods his head to a few passer byes.

Both Jeremy and Antoine where shocked in a good way as they watch the fireworks session at the booth as both enjoyed the entertainment that was in front of them. Jeremy had a big smile across seeing the fireworks. He admitted it, this was new to him. He been to a lot of anniversary's and seen a lot of things including fireworks but he never fireworks shoot out like that. "That...is AWESOME!!!" He yelled "ARE YOU KIDDING ME WHOA!!!" He couldn't say much as he think of any other words that would describe what he is seeing.

Antoine on the other hand while also enjoying the fireworks he was more interested into how the person shooting out of the firework. When he heard of the man saying the name of the company that made the gear he using he tried to remember if he had heard of it. He starts to get a bit of memory of his father talking about something that has to do with what he seeing but most of it is a blur. He soon shakes his head, snapping out of it as he realizes that he was so caught up on trying to remember that he missing out on the fireworks happening right in front of him. He claps a few times out of enjoyment for what he is seeing right now.

K31 thought for a moment on her questions. "Its hard to say exact I think the original owner designed it to function as both a bar and a dance club. Though I did find a second part seemed designed with strip poles." He finally answered her. He watched her seeing that she was examining him in a way.

Crystal looks at Kynan and nods and said "Yeah...I think that might be nice...I think." She smiles a bit while eating her scones. Korin looks at the scone Kynan was giving her and takes it proceeding to eat it.

Ice smiles and said "Crystal, if you ever need any help with anything no matter how big or small, you can contact me and I will come and help you alright?" she gently places her hand on Crystal who smiles and nods understanding what Ice meant.

Kai nearly stepped back as Jolteia hopped the counter, more out of surprise than anything else, unused to people getting so close to him.  "This core was installed from necessity, not choice. I am well aware of districts views on theses cores. I can safely say that if I gave the word they would perform it, and I can also say that it would be a small miracle to get me to change my heart."  He stopped as Blitscreet started setting off fireworks, closing up his chest and redoing his shirt and jacket. "Maybe this isn't the place for this."  He quickly pulled out a small business card from his pocket and handed it to her. "You're clearly very passionate about your work, maybe sometime you should stop by so we could discuss what you could do with a bigger budget, my company is always looking for fresh talent."

Jolteia growled softly as Blitscreet set off fireworks, using her devices as toys for entertainment always annoyed her but snapped to when he handed her a card. Jolteia took the card, reading it before scowling. "Thanks but no thanks. I worked hard to get where I am with nothing, and I don't plan on working for someone." The name on the card set her blood boiling. Volfyn Industries, a name that held a lot of sway in the R&D District, and one of the prominent ones on the council. She didn't work this hard just to settle as a council members lackey. "I'll keep the card just as well, but I don't plan on giving up my dreams any time soon. Voltix Cybernetics is my own dream, currently small I don't plan on giving it up. Sure you can understand." She spoke, her tone calm but stern.

Redirecting her attention to the Corgi who called her out she shrugged. "Well if you have a question, ask. More than happy to answer any questions any of you have."

The corgi beamed as he was spoken to by the female feline. She was a pretty one too, but that could wait. He shook his head slightly to dismiss his other thoughts before pointing down at the array of equipment sitting on the stall. "I've got to say, I'm really impressed with everything you have here." He tried to sound professional, but he wasn't sure how well he was pulling it off. "But, I'd like to ask... is it just limbs or do you do attachments too? Like, add-on equipment and such." His professional tone upped and failed him, there was no point trying to maintain it. Plus the ice cream stain on his shirt wasn't helping his image.

Kynan nods his head to both Crystal and Ice as they would say that. "Than after we have fun here and get back home I well make sure to get it set up for you... " Would than look Crystal over and would see just how dirty she is right now. He would look over to Ice and smiles to her. Maybe we should get her some new clothes as well. I have a feeling she might enjoy a nice bath and clean close later on as well."

"I see" She said plainly. The bar and dance club part was fine with her but the strip pole section he mention didn't really interest her since she was married. "Well the bar and dance section sounds like a lot of fun but the second part doesn't really interest me since im married. But still it would be fun to go dancing with my wife." She said with a bright smile. "Do you have other plans for your club to? Not that its any of my business but an idea would be to serve some good food in your club to." She mentioned to him.

Elsewhere over at one of the many vendors Tikal was enjoying some of the many types of foods the local vendors had out for the anniversary. It was the first time in a long time she had attended a big event like this and she was enjoying herself. After a moment to finish the snack she bought she stopped at one of the clothing vendors looking at some of the new fashions of clothing with interest.  "This is what mobians are getting into these days?" She said to herself.

"Yeah I'll help with cleaning her up, she might not know how to do it herself plus it would be best if it was another girl helping her for obvious reason" Ice said to her simply with a smile and a nod. She looks over at Crystal who was smiling as she ate and also would bet Korin who chirped happily at the petting.

"That is good that you well help with that. I don't think it would be a good idea if I tried to help her with the bath for well good reasons. along with finding clothes that well fit her" he would smile over to Crystal as he would eat another scone and smiles to both Crystal and Korin thinking that they are both cute.

"I understand its not a section for everyone. Besides I'm still fixing that part of the club so it isn't really up for use for now." K31 said to her. "Not a bad idea." He replied at the mention of serving food. He smiled at her then looked around seeing what all was happening around them.

She nodded. "There's a lot of things you could do with a club given the right resources. And i mite be able to help you out with some of that."  She said to him with her hand on her chin thinking. "Something i could help you with is special effect fog for your dance club to add a little something more to the night."  She said smiling then laughed softly. "Sorry i get to thinking on possibility's for things and i can't help throw out some idea's." She mentioned and all so looked around for where she would go next.

(Say could i get some help with Tikal and interacting with someone. Everyone seems involved with something at the moment.)

Seeing the firework disappear made Jeremy hope for more to show up but to avail however he didn't make him sad but he did calmed down since the fireworks where gone but now he wanted to see more of them.  He headed over to the person who was firing the fireworks asked "Hey could you fire more of those fireworks that was amazing!!" He asked moving his fist up and down slightly in excitement. "I really wanna see more."

Antoine clap in thanks for the fireworks as he enjoyed something that he did not expect to happen here. Antoine liked it so much he wanted to thank the person who fired the firework in person noticing how dangerous it is to use fireworks. He walked over to him after Jeremy did and waited for Jeremy to finished talking to him."

"Yeah, she's going to need a lot of support. We don't know about her but she seems to not know much. It'll be up to you and me to help her till she has a grasp on the world" Ice said smiling and nodding smiling at Crystal and Korin enjoying themselves.

"Your right about that. Once we are done eating we should go get those supplies for her. I can make you both dinner once back at my place." He would say to them as he would pat Crystal on the back before he smiles to her, and says. "I hope you well enjoy tonight's dinner once I make it Crystal"

Meanwhile Keegan decided to take a bit of a break from the booth. It has been going pretty well so far and many have enjoyed the ice cream that he made. His father would agree to watch the booth for a while letting the wolf look around some more. He would take a nice bowl full of butterscotch ice cream with him as he starts to look around at the other booths once more. As he walks around he would see Tikal looking at one of the clothing vendors items. He would smile to her, and decided to walk over to her. Once close enough he would say to her. "Hello there. How are you doing today?"

( I hope that helps you out a bit Wakka)

Tikal dropped the dress she was holding surprised when she heard someone address her. She turned to see a dashing looking wolf. She blushed a moment as she spoke to him. "Hello friend i'm well today." She said shaking off her blush. "My names Tikal and who are you Mr wolf with the...." She looked at the bowl of butterscotch ice cream he had then continued. "Bowl of butterscotch ice cream." She said with warm smile to him.

(Thanks Keegan. Not used to this new style RP. XD  )

K31 seemed to her like a nice enough guy so she decided to make small talk with him since she was curious about him and where he was from. "So K31 where are you from and how are you finding city life so far? Its a far cry from my country but its not so bad living hear so far."  She said to him and brushed some of her hair back. "A few hours after moving into our home my wife was all ready looking through magazines for necromancy materials." She laughed. "She was never really one for buying the essentials for our household." She sighed.