Team Acorn Community Forums
Blitscreet

City Centennial Anniversary

Keegan would see her blush, and find it very cute on her. He smiles to her as he nods. When she would shake her head to introduce herself he would say to her. "Pleasure to meet you Tikal, my name is Keegan." would look right into her eyes as she talks about his bowl of ice cream, still smiling to her as he would say. "Wow Tikal... Your eyes are so very beautiful. I like their cobalt color to them... Oh and yes I have a bowl of butterscotch ice cream that I made."

She gave a soft sigh and fiddled with her hair a moment to his comment on her eyes. "Thank and its nice to meet you to Keegan."  She said and looked around nearby them. "So what brings you out hear to the anniversary? Besides butterscotch ice cream." She said playfully. "I came hear to get away from house cleaning and setting up my home. I moved in just recently." She said and started looking at another dress while making sure she was still paying the wolf attention.

Crystal looks at him and nods saying "I hope I will Kynan. These scones are nice I am happy I got to try them" She smiles as she finishes the last bite.

Ice smiles and gets a napkin and helps Crystal wipe her mouth by showing her and then lets Crystal do it herself. "Dinner would be nice Kynan" She smiles at him. "I will help get Crystal some clean clothes and washed up and we can go to your place when the event is over."

Kynan would nod his head to the both of them as Ice would say that. "Sounds like a plan to me. I am also happy you enjoyed the scones Crystal. " He would look over to Ice as he would watch her clean off Crystals face a bit. "Your welcome to stay over if you like as well. It well be more than likely late once we are back to my place. and I would feel bad if something happened to you on your way home. It's not very safe to travel alone late at night."

Keegan watches her play with her hair as he nods to her. "Well ice cream in general is why I am here. I have set up a booth to give out free ice cream today to kind of get the ice cream parlor that I opened near the park's name out. " He listens to her and smiles as he would see her looking at another dress. "however I have now found the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, and plan to try and charm her into going out on a date with me... Oh and I think that dress would look good on you. I think there is a changing booth that you can use to try some of them on. " Would say to her as he dose look her over slowly just before looking back into her eyes.

She looked back to him after a quick look around. "I see....A mystery man" She laughed softly. "Well with what's been happening outside the city its not to surprising to meet someone as cool as you K31 and i hope we can be friends and its all ways good to have friends in a new place like this" She said smiling to him with her eyes closed being charming to him.

She was smiling when he mentioned his ice cream parlor near the park thinking how wonderful that must be for all the children that visit the park on a day to day basis. But her smile quickly changed to surprised making her drop the dress again and looked at him after he mentioned her being beautiful and trying to charm her into going out on a date. "A date?" She said after taking a moment to take in these sudden events. She all so felt a bit nervous since shes never really been out on a date before given her family history and how things currently where outside the city. She was lost for words but remembered him mentioning a changing room. She picked up the dress and took a few steps towards the changing area. "Um im going to go...try this on." She finally said and made her way to the changing room not sure if he would wait or follow her  to talk with her more.

(Few comments in and your all ready asking for a date Keegan? XD Nothing wrong with that but a bit on the quick side.)

"I guess so." Ice said thinking about it, she was well equipped to deal with any problem she may face at night but she would be a bit tired so Kynan's suggestion on staying over was not that bad a one. She nods to him and said "Alright I'll stay over as well."

Sophia was happy that they could be friends since in a new place it pays to have good friends around. She decided that she would head in a different direction now and see who else or what else there was in the city to see. She smiled and waved to him. "Well im going to let you get back to your work K31" She said to him and pulled out a pencil writing directions on the club card she got from him to her place in the Mystic District and handed it to him. "But drop by my place in the Mystic District any time and we can chat or hang out and ill show you some neat stuff you can have for your club." She said excitedly with her tail swooshing side to side.

K31 nodded and waved goodbye to her after taking back the card. "Thanks I'll try and pay you a visit if I get the chance." He said to her as she walked away. He looked around trying to see if he could find a group of people. He noticed a crowd of people near a booth and wondered what was going on there.

Kynan would nod his head to Ice as she would decided to stay over for the night as well. "Alright than." Slowly he would stands back up and would look around once more as he looks over to Crystal. "So Crystal are you ready to look around at the booths some more? If your still hungry I can get you some snacks as we look around. " Would say to her.

Keegan would smile to her as she looks surprised after he talked about the date. Seeing her all flustered like this make her look all the more cute to him. "Yes a date, though I think that should wait. Would like to get to know you more and become friends first." As she would state she was going to try the dress on he nods his head to her. "Alright I well wait for you." The wolf would say as he would move to find a place to sit down not to far away, and would wait for her to change.

(Oh it's mostly the character, Though Tikal is one of my favorite characters from the games and comics.)

Tikal still holding the dress walked into the small changing room closing the door behind her. She stood in there a moment thinking about what he first said then calmed herself a bit with what he said about them being friends first. Even so she was still nervous. "Friends first?......" She made him wait on her response a moment while she took her top off and hung it over the door. "Id like that." She said nervously and removed her skirt hanging that beside her top and started to slip on the dress.  "Maybe we could start with having lunch?" She asked him as she tied the strings to the dress closing it up.

(Eh may as well see where it leads. Who knows? Could be the first marriage for this RP even. )

"O-Okay..." Crystal said and looked at Ice who smiles and pats her back "Will you be coming with us or will I be seeing you later?"

Ice smiles and said "Well I have to patrol the booths but I can hang around with you both and do that at the same time" Crystal smiles and stands up, Korin perches herself on Crystal's shoulder and squaks despite looking like it's on fire it didn't seem to harm or bother Crystal.

(Honestly as it is, too many posts since my last. Hence why most topics have posting order and people limit lol. That and I thought I made a post since my last, but evidently it didnt save. >.> This was the only exception to posting order and max people this time around. All in all if anyone has anything to discuss regarding what happens please send a PM to me if you have any questions ^-^ Not tryin to be a killjoy here.)