Team Acorn Community Forums
Miles Kjeller

[URGENT] Site chat services

"Intrasite Chat"  

3 members have voted

1. 1. How should we deal with the message from ArrowSuites LLC?

• Ditch Arrowchat, Seek Replacement
    • Pay for Arrowchat (Please check their pricing site before voting)

Still no word on getting this issue resolved? 

Seen the size of that support ticket, but damn XD I think we should attempt a replacement if there is one. Doesn't seem like its going anywhere.

I'm sorry to hear this Miles it's just sad when people don't get what they paid for and wants a refund. If they haven't replied back to you my then there a chance something wrong.

Adam and Matt, thank you very much for that, I could definitely put the money to use. I will hold it to see if we can get a replacement platform, and if not, it will help with my financed.

Thank you again

No problem man. ^^

Good. Gotta love customer service like that. Etter off without money grubbing pigs.

Anyways Miles, are there any immediate options or just general chat search till we find spmething that works?

Damn it's one thing to not get what you paid for and ask for an refund but the fact that you couldn't get your refund, had to file a complaint and get it deleted is just messed up in so many ways.  :mad:

Sorry to hear all this because no one should have to go through this crap.

I have been reading what is going on. The chat thing sucks that they are doing this... but why not just use  IRC channel somewhere? I think that they are mostly free.. though I should read into it more.

I have been reading what is going on. The chat thing sucks that they are doing this... but why not just use  IRC channel somewhere? I think that they are mostly free.. though I should read into it more.

That is a good idea Keegan, but the idea is to have site-integrated chat instead of people needing another applet to access the chat.

I would not be adverse to using something with an irc based backend though

That is a good idea Keegan, but the idea is to have site-integrated chat instead of people needing another applet to access the chat.

I would not be adverse to using something with an irc based backend though

You have a very good point there.. I well try and help some more if I can.. Just need to think on it.

What's an IRC chat?

A IRC is a text based chat system pretty much. To get into one you would need something like mIRC or something like that.A lot of people used them for rp.

But like I said to use them you need a program to let you get into them and some of the better once cost money. So it's not a good fit for here now that I have thought about it.