Team Acorn Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miles Kjeller

[BEGGING] Help a fox out :(

So, long story short, I've got myself into a bit of a financial knot.

Thanks to my crazy ex girl friend, I've been off work with stress for months and my pay has been cut to "Statutory sick pay", so I'm only getting around £300 a month to live on, and whilst that may sound like a lot, it's not, when you factor in fuel at £1.30 a Litre, a £600 car repair bill, £400 car insurance, road tax, and the cost of keeping myself occupied so my depression doesn't overwhelm me.

It's £3.50 to get a return train ticket into town (Over £4 at Peak times), £2 an hour at a cafe I frequent, £8 for a bowl of Chicken Yaki-Udon at a Japanese place I like.

The list goes on, and also includes web based bills like my website, domain names, support software, software licencing, etc.

I'm lucky I live with my parents or I'd have had to dip into my emergency savings already for things like rent and power bills.

Not so lucky is that my other ex stormed off whilst owing me in excess of £1,500!

I hate the fact that I've had to resort to asking for help online, I hate owing anyone anything, but I really need the help here, until I can get back to work. This could be in two weeks or another month, even longer, depends on what I hear from my lawyer (don't ask).

Every tiny little bit helps, all money donated goes into my PayPal account and can be immediately used by me on my PayPal access card which I can use online and in shops.

I don't have any artistic skills of note, but I am a dab hand at computers. I'm sure I could find some way to reimburse you for your kindness. I offer remote system tuneups and cleanups, even remote diagnostics, and I'd be happy to provide that for free. It's not a lot, but it's all I can really offer with my skill set.

Thank you for listening and thank you in advance for your kindness.

PayPal: [email protected]

Never thought I'd have to use the Currency Converter in the ArrowChat bar.

Now it's not every day I have to deal with Pounds over here in the states so I assume the Currency Converter would be set from "United States Dollar (USD)" to "British Pound Sterling (GBP)"?

Never thought I'd have to use the Currency Converter in the ArrowChat bar.

Now it's not every day I have to deal with Pounds over here in the states so I assume the Currency Converter would be set from "United States Dollar (USD)" to "British Pound Sterling (GBP)"?

The pound is over the us dollar. 1 pound is equal to a dollar sixty in US dollars.

The pound is over the us dollar. 1 pound is equal to a dollar sixty in US dollars.

I'm aware of that. It's just easier to use the Currency Converter to figure everything out rather than doing the conversions manually.

A big thank you to Matt for his donation, helped me get dinner for a few days :3

It's no problem. I knew paypal was going to charge a small fee and the exchange rate was going to make it look smaller so I made sure to compensate. :D