Team Acorn Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Blazeymix

The Store is having issues

Hiya gang, Adam informed me of some errors he was receiving, and it led me to discover the store is extremely bugged and is not currently operating correctly. Because of this, I ask that you guys please be patient while Miles and I work to fix this issue.The store has been temporarily disabled, I appreciate your patience and I'm sorry if this is an inconvenience. 

Unfortunately... this means we all lost our cards. All I can say is I'm so very sorry for this. Some bug or error corrupted the store. I guess good things don't come without bugs, but this is ridiculous and I really am sorry. I wanted it to be fun, but you guys lost everything you collected. I'll make things right, and make sure you get what you deserve for all this trouble. Regarding the cards you lost, if you recall what you've already had, I can send you the cards to your inventory like nothing ever happened.

Unfortunately... this means we all lost our cards. All I can say is I'm so very sorry for this. Some bug or error corrupted the store. I guess good things don't come without bugs, but this is ridiculous and I really am sorry. I wanted it to be fun, but you guys lost everything you collected. I'll make things right, and make sure you get what you deserve for all this trouble. Regarding the cards you lost, if you recall what you've already had, I can send you the cards to your inventory like nothing ever happened.

Yay the store is fixed! Kudos to Miles skills....and sucks about the cards but what can you do? Don't beat yourself up Sal, not like you asked for the bug to corrupt the store. In anycase I had all my cards listed on my trade center. No rush getting mine back if you can, see to everyone else first.