Team Acorn Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Blazeymix

Eviscerator the RP Moderator has quit and is gone.

Disagreements happened, he didn't like my judgement, I didn't like he questioned every choice I made, so he quit. To me this is mostly a relief. Because he was pushy, rude, and turning my RP world into something that wasn't as fun. What this means now is we need a new Snively. It also means the rules aren't going to be so incredibly strict and you guys aren't going to be hounded all the time like before. I put up with his constant complaints on the rules and now I'm going to make this RP the way I originally intended it: Fun. So I hope you guys understand this and don't dwell on it, nothing much will change really, things will be easier in my opinion.

Regarding Snively, I'll put up a topic as to whom might want the role. And Robotnik, I think we know who got that role.

Being in the middle trying to get the two to sort things out I can agree on that point.

There appears to be an unavoidable personality clash in the background, so Visc decided to step down.

However, we are still working on trying to iron out certain things to avoid further clashes between anyone on the team.

As a Side-Note:

Blade_TigerX has been promoted into Visc's former position as "Head RP Mod"

As always, please report any bugs! :P

Tis' sad but I guess this stuff happens.

So until then should we consider Snively an NPC like we did Robotnik before the tryouts until we can get a new one so any threads banking on Snively aren't in limbo?

Eviscerator has made a formal statement on the matter:

Well, all I can say is that I, Cat, and Miles were involved in a discussion to attempt to work things out. Our differences were larger than could be worked with, and if that made Cat cry, I do apologize. I was not pressuring her, I was not driving her to tears intentionally. Miles wanted us to resolve things and I was making a good faith attempt.

All three of us would like to see the matter laid to rest now.

Official Statement:

Eviscerator stepped down from his post as RP Mod on the 26th of December 2012 at 20:55 GMT due to a disagreement with SaL, the forum owner about how the Role Play forum was being run.

As a result Eviscerator has left the community and has also stepped down from his position as Snively and Temporary-Robotnik in the RP world.

His account has not been terminated, but his administrative and moderator privileges have been removed.

This topic will be discussed no further.

[LOCKED]