Team Acorn Community Forums
Blitscreet

Breaking the Silence *Private*

It had been twenty four hours since the failed Freedom Fighters reconnaissance mission, and Lilith had the bragging rights of claiming her own captive. Since then it had almost been twenty three hours, of Brianna sitting in a cell.  But this wasn't just any cell. Lilith had made this one for the soul purpose of psychological torment. The entire room was dedicated to depriving people of their senses. The walls were designed to cancel out any and all sound, leaving the only sounds anyone would hear would be the blood pumping in their ears.

Not only did it cancel all sounds anyone would make inside, the room was as dark as it gets, completely pitch black. Brianna was left in there for almost a full day, stripped to her skivvies, and left alone to stew and sit, only being able to feel herself, but hear and see nothing. Except maybe her own heartbeat.

Eventually a small screen flicked on in the corner, white letters read, "Do you want the Silence to Stop?" There were two small buttons on the screen, yes and no.

Being trapped in a small cell didn't seem like such a big deal to Brianna. After all, it was just an empty cell and all she had to do was sit and wait to be rescued. That was... until all source of light and sound was taken away. Being alone in pitch black darkness did a lot to play tricks on the mind. At some points Brianna could swear she saw movement... at the same time she could swear she HEARD movement. It was so quiet she felt like she could hear songs she imagined in her head. Did she imagine them? When Brianna blinked, she couldn't tell the difference. In fact, she didn't even know if her eyes were open or closed any more.

More time went on, the more the minutes passed, the more things she could see and sounds she heard. Eventually it sounded like plates were being smashed against walls, she couldn't get it out of her head. Smashing, breaking, shattering, over and over again, non stop, it was so LOUD. She couldn't see it, she frantically looked around to see what was happening, what was breaking, who was breaking it. The small cell felt large, it felt endless, as if she was trapped in a void of black. Glowing red eyes appeared far away in the distance. As Brianna winced and held her hands to her ears to block the terrible loud crashing sounds, the glowing eyes got bigger, as if it was coming at her. Yet when she squinted to try to see what it was, she could never make it out.

She couldn't even sleep. The sounds were too loud. The crashing and breaking and shattering of glass wouldn't let her sleep. She felt exhausted, she wanted the noise to stop. She began to feel like she was really gone, really trapped in a pit of despair and darkness. As if she was sent to hell itself. The overwhelming fear got of this got to her, making her cry, beg, scream... yet she couldn't even hear herself anymore. The sounds drowned out everything else. It never stopped, it'd never stop. Please Aurora make it stop!!!!! I can't take it anymore!!!! Her heart raced, she sweated buckets. The eyes reached her, pinning her flat on her back and crushing her chest under it's weight. She couldn't breathe, she gasped in air but it always felt like it was stolen right out of her lungs. She was having a panic attack, but no one and nothing was going to help her, there was no bag to breathe into. She felt like she was going to die.

Brianna wanted to die. Anything to stop the crashing sounds all around her, anything to get away from the eyes. She wanted it to end, yet it just wouldn't stop. Somehow despite how hard it was to breathe she was still there, still enduring it all. She still couldn't move. Her tummy rumbled, but to her it sounded like an earthquake rumbling in her ears. She had a splitting migraine, her eyes were puffy from being wet for so long. How long was she in there? It felt like days, maybe weeks? Suddenly something appeared in the darkness, making the black room glow a slight blue. The light was blinding to Brianna, hurting her eyes and forcing her to keep them shut for quite awhile. The crashing wouldn't let her concentrate enough to see. She kept her eyes tightly shut and her face mashed in agony as the sounds and the splitting headache hurt so much she couldn't handle it. "Let me die... aurora please.." she sobbed, giving up. The light conitnued to glow, eventually she could open her eyes enough to see it without squinting too much.

Finally she made out a square glowing panel which had words on them. "Do you want the silence to stop..?" read Brianna, her lips quivering. "I want the noise to stop!!" she cried, crawling toward the light. She didn't know what was silence or noise. Yet the panel was the only thing that she could see, truly see. She hoped it wasn't her imagination. She didn't care... as long as it would make it all go away. If she said no perhaps she'd be stuck there forever. She touched yes, hoping it would stop the crushing darkness and overwhelming crashing she kept hearing over and over. Her breathing slowed a bit as she concentrated on touching the screen, distracting her from her anxiety attack. "Please help me..."

The room slowly brightened turning the black room into a white one lit by an azure glow, the walls shifting as they did so, slowly restoring sound and sight for the lynx as a door opened and Lilith walked in, hands in her hoodie pocket. Cold emotionless face as she approached and knelt down beside her, passing the lynx her inhaler. "You lasted twenty three hours, eight minutes and thirty two seconds. I had to endure this sensation for my entire childhood." 

As she stood up a wave of her wrist signaled a small chair to raise up from the floor. "I built this room for two reasons. One, because Robotnik asked me what I could possibly offer him given my appearance. Snively was locked in here for just under an hour before breaking down crying. Secondly I wanted to show people what I had to endure for the better part of a decade." Sitting down on the cushioned cylinder a second one raised up for Brianna to sit down on, and motioned for her to sit as well.

"I want you to understand something. I don't care about this skirmish. The whole fighting between you guys in your secret forest headquarters, and us here in Robotropolis, it doesn't interest me. I chose this side for a couple reasons. First off, I respect the genius of Dr. Ivo Robotnik, having captured an entire city virtually by himself, the pure tenacity and ruthlessness. But the more important reason, is that it is because of the royal family, indirectly or not, that I had to endure not only the complete loss of sight and warped silence, but also having lost my parents during that time and I didn't even know it until after I was cured."

Lilith kept her eyes locked on Brianna's, making sure that she understood every word. "You said you wanted to die. That wasn't even a day, wasn't even a week. For over eight years I had to endure that, unable to do anything on my own. I don't even remember any of it, just loss of my senses, people bumping into me, touching me, shoving me around. My body physically went numb after a while. I don't even know where I was or where I went, or what happened to me." She stopped briefly, her knuckles clenching and popping before taking a couple deep breaths. 

Standing up, she straightened out her hoodie and started pacing back and forth in the room, slowly calming herself down as well before turning to Brianna, with a rather unsettling sincere smile. "Anyways, that's enough about me, how about you tell me about yourself now? I don't believe you had the chance yesterday." She shot Brianna a look, a slight glare, daring her to refuse. Her hands were pulled out of the pocket, then rested on her knee's as she sat back down on the chair, as she leaned forward with seemingly utmost curiosity. "Oh and I don't care about where Knothole is. If that was the case you'd be under Mynt's care, not mine."

A lot of Lilith's words went over the Lynx's head as her senses were overwhelmed with powerful light from seeing nothing and incredibly LOUD sound from hearing nothing. Yet the more her senses adjusted to things, the more the crashing and visions went away. It was as if her head was clearing. Wiping her sniffling wet nose and finally grabbing her inhaler, she took several puffs after shaking it to calm her nerves and steady her breathing. At that point all she knew was she did not want to go through that again, she'd almost do anything not to be in that room again.

When Lilith asked her to tell her about herself, Brianna answered as quickly as she could to avoid angering Lilith. "Oi'm just.. a mechanic. Oi build things for the Freedom Foiters..." she trailed off, unsure of what else to say.

"So you like tinkerin with the machines like I do." She leaned back on her hands, taking a long breath, letting it out slowly. "So tell me what kind of stuff do you make? Like whats your greatest achievement. Mine is this room, but I've built other stuff." Lilith, stopped to take a good look at the lynx, having had her first good chance to do so since she captured her. "And don't tell me something boring like a fuckin toaster or some other crap. If you're a mechanic who builds stuff you gotta have something you're proud of."

Standing up again, she walked decided to walk around Brianna, staring at the poor lynx in her undergarments, simple and cute underwear, which she already wondered about peeling off of her. Part of her was glad there weren't any camera's in here. Another part of her was glad only she and Lord Robotnik had remote control access to the room. There was an exterior console for sure and the screen which could display text and such, but that was about it for communication inside the room. She had the lynx all to herself to do with as she pleased.

Brianna almost spoke about Barbatos but decided against revealing that weapon, she needed to think of something else to brag about, and quick... "W-well Oi build a lo't of gadgets like makeshift grenades, knoives, slingshots and the loike." Nervously, she swallowed and continued. "O'course Oi also tinker with machinery and computers. That suit the Princess was wearing, Oi built that and designed the interior for Mobian fit."

Shuddering at the way this girl looked at her body, which was nearly naked... There was something off about her captor.

Continuing to circle the lynx, Lilith nodded, not really paying attention now, until she mentioned the suit the princess had worn. "Oh, so you're the mastermind behind that beauty. Pretty neat idea. Gave me a new hobby. Figure out a good defense against that sorta thing. But I'll leave my idea's about that to myself, surprises are always the best." That last sentence was met with a short chuckle, the tone of her voice dripping with sadistic intention, so much so it practically rolled off her tongue.

Then without warning she snapped her fingers and pointed at Brianna. "Alright well that's enough of that, strip. Bra and panties, hand em over. You won't be needing them anyways. I wanna see what I have to work with." Folding her arms across her chest she gave no real smile, and if she was, it was well hidden. "Once you're done sit down over there against the wall." Pointing over to another panel on the wall, the whole square blinked green as a cube seat slid out.

Thinking about what she had went through before her captor came in, Brianna quickly decided against any kind of objection, even though she would never want to be naked in front of her.... It was clear she was going to be humiliated on top of tortured. She hoped she was going to be recued soon... With shaky hands she unclipped her bra and dropped it on the floor, then slipped her panties off before sitting on the spot she was ordered to.

Lilith gave a wide grin as Brianna did as she was told, without hesitation. "Good, I was hoping the sensory deprivation would keep ya compliant. Now then, just to make sure you don't change your mind." She flicked her wrist and small cables popped out from the wall and bottom of the cube, binding her ankles and thighs, under her arms, as well as her wrists keeping her secure. Once that was done, the cube split down the middle, pulling the lynx's legs apart, watching the lynx's face until they were spread apart, showing off everything not leaving her with any choice to hide now.

Lilith took this moment to walk up to her, getting right in close with a wide grin, leaning in and giving her cherry a quick flick with her tongue. "Definitely nice and perky. I can appreciate that. Too many chicks with big tits just floppin around. Anyways so I'm gonna give you a couple options." Once again another panel slid open on the wall behind her, a large case opened up. Taking the case she pulled it and opened it up, staircase platforms, which even Brianna could see, multitude of different rings and bars, just a massive case of different piercings. The case was then lifted up at eye level for the lynx to see all. "So which ones do you like?"

The terrified girl could feel her heart begin to race when she heard sounds of clicking and felt cold cables wrapping around her, holding her in place. She felt herself panicking when her legs were spread apart, wanting nothing more than to close them with all her might but could not. She wanted to hide, knowing this fiend was staring at her private place sank her to a low she had never felt. Her face was flushed and she looked away, biting her tongue as the girl licked her nipple.

"Why are you doing this to me?" she couldn't contain herself, hoping the question would somehow make the girl spare her from whatever she had planned. Though all hope was lost when she saw those rings. She could feel a pang of fear and despair in the pit of her stomach just looking at them. Tears welled up in her eyes, she was scared, more scared than she had ever been before. She had never gotten piercings before, and hated needles. "None at the moment," she choked, sniffling and trying to calm herself. Her heart only racing further.

Lilith sat down, back to Brianna on the floor with a small sigh. "Totally honest right now, I'm just tryin to have fun here but you're being all, no I don't wanna try new things. Like frick, it ain't gonna kill ya. Heck it even makes it more sensitive and fun to play with." The vixen just casually looked back up at Brianna from below. "Jeeze, you could at least try to enjoy it. It's not like I'm torturing you or anything." She gently patted Brianna's leg as she brought the case down to the floor and searched through it for something that might appeal to the lynx despite her obvious displeasure. 

Lilith knew she wouldn't be able to make her want it completely but she just had to find something that would at least make it a little appealing. She had amassed quite the collection, both from saving scraps from the smelter and rummaging through abandoned homes and such. Then an idea struck and she smirked. Reaching into a separate drawer in the case she pulled out a wooden box. "Ya know, I could never really wear any of these myself, I mean I'd only really wear em if I had a good reason too. I mean, when you get damned lucky and happen upon the queen's jewelry box, you kinda just respect it." Opening the box she pulled out a pair of gold and what Lilith assumed to be white gold acorns, flat, pendant style. Very ornate and delicate craftsmanship. "Happened upon this box in one of Robotnik's storage rooms. Took a bit of sweet talkin to get it, had to point out, that while they were good treasures, they didn't exactly suit his complexion. And I promised him to find something to accentuate his figure. As for you though, I think these'd suit you just fine."

She held the earrings up to Brianna's nipples, looking at them and hmm-ing to herself. "Guess you could call this one my hobby. I modify most of the jewllery I find to fit on these rings. So then Brianna, what'll it be, gold, or white gold rings for these little acorns. C'mon if nothing I'm sure that Princess would get a kick out of em if she ever saw them." Lilith smirked. In her mind she figured that Sally would maybe like em. Or be disgusted at the sight of her mothers jewelry being used for such piercings.

Those acorns belonged to the royal family! Brianna's widened as the woman pressed them against her cherries and asked what color rings she wanted. The lynx knew what she meant, she was going to pierce her nipples right there and then. The girl was terrified, but something inside her tried to keep her calm. She swallowed the lump in her throat and looked down at the rings in front of her. "White," she managed, trying to keep her breathing steady as her body trembled with anxiety.

Lilith gave the lynx a wide grin, then leaned in and gave Brianna a kiss, sudden but not forceful. Pulling back her face shifted from glee to soft concern. "Oh don't you worry, its relatively painless. Quick pinch and it's over, though maybe we can find a way to loosen you up and help you relax a bit first..." Lilith stepped back, just long enough to pull off the white hoodie. Lilith casually tossed it aside and let Brianna take a good look at her body. Mind you she still kept the fishnet stockings and her boots on, but even then everything was still visible. The one thing that undoubtedly would catch Brianna's attention would be the sheath and pouch where her ladybits should be.

"See I speak from personal experience. Though I went with onyx black, given my glowy complexion, what do ya think?" She casually got in close and thrust her chest out for Brianna to get a good look. "I won't be giving you a belly piercing unless you really want one tho. That hurts a bit more."

The vixen then smirked, standing up straight, letting her hands rest on her hips with a soft smile. "Tell you what, how about you start askin me some questions. I mean its only fair since I was so nosy about you. Ask anything you like." Lilith's tone now was far more friendly than it was a few moments ago, unnaturally so. "In the mean time I'll help you relax a bit..." Her hands slid over Brianna's body, soft tender touches, gently massaging, quite frisky as she paid extra attention to her small honeydews.

The forced kiss, disgusting to her. Even if the fox was cute, no one likes to be held and kissed against their will, and Brianna was already terrified of what was to come as it was. If nothing else it also threw her off. What was this girl playing at? Even those words of reassurance, claiming being pierced on her cherries would be painless, didn't help Brianna feel better at all.

The fox getting naked also threw her off, Brianna completely oblivious as to what her captor intended. Brianna didn't try to stare at her body, yet there was a spot that definitely looked as if it shouldn't be there on the girl that caught her eye, and she saw the sheath that usually held a penis inside. Some mobians had a more feral type, it was kinda like some humans being circumcised and some not. Still, seeing that made her heart sink even further. What was she going to do..? Brianna was a virgin, and she sure as hell didn't want her first time stolen by an evil she-male!

Since Lilith wanted her to ask questions, the one that immediately came to mind was, "Will you let me go?" and "Wot are you going to do to me-- Eek!" she shrieked when her body was touched, violated by this girl's hands. Her body timidly shook with anxious fear.

Lilith, gave a soft sigh as she leaned against Brianna gently. "Afraid letting you go isn't up to me. In fact I'm probably the only reason you haven't visited the roboticizer by now." Slipping her hand down, her fingers slowly brushed the lynx's peach. "And its pronounced what, not wot. Okay?" As she slowly slipped a finger into her slit, she leaned back and looked into Brianna's eyes with a sad smile. "You know, I've never really had a friend before, always been alone, for as long as I can remember. Always wondered what it was like to have one." 

As she so casually fingered Brianna, the tip of the vixen's cock peeked out from her sheath, the glowing blue very visible, eventually leaning back as it slowly inched out even more, pulling her fingers away and rubbing it against the lynx's slit instead. "So what do you say? Can we be friends?" Lilith smiled widely again, showing teeth as the thought of having a friend made her oh so happy. Casually grinding her cock against Brianna's womanhood until it was fully erect and exposed, revealing that which shouldn't have been anatomically possible for a vixen of her size to be packing.

Not even waiting for a response she took the piercing kit from kit, clamping her cherry between the prongs, then taking the hypodermic needle and lining it up, at the same time taking her own shaft and lining it up with her peach, pressing it in up until she felt her cherry. "Okay you ready? This'll only hurt for a moment." It wasn't clear if she meant the piercing or what was happening down below, but with a small thrust of her hips, and a shove of her wrist, Lilith pierced two things at once. Not stopping there she took the second needle and pierced her other nipple in time with a soft jab against the lynx's womb.

"Mmmmm. These'll look amazing on you, good choice on the white gold." She spoke sweetly, inserting the piercings, pulling the needle through in the process. Wiping the small amount of crimson from her nipples, she slowly started thrusting, feeling the small trickle of blood dribbling down her shaft and onto the floor as she did so with a small murr. "Never had the honor of poppin someone's cherry. Had mine popped recently to be honest. Don't always have a dick, but sometimes gotta pick the right tool for the job ya know?" After the first couple wipes of blood Lilith opted to pinch her cherries instead, admiring the jewelry that now adorned Brianna's small bosom, gently thrusting all the while.

It was a horrible feeling. Of being helpless, of being unable to move at all, defend herself or stop what was to come. It sent the young girl into a new pit of despair. Somehow the kind tone and sweet voice of her captor felt like ice to Brianna, the fear of seeing those needles inching closer to hear cherry, she could almost feel them touching her even though they weren't yet. She was frozen in her terror. Yet when she was finally pierced by the needle, she felt an incredibly sharp and deep pain lower in her body. Her mouth opened to cry out but nothing escaped her lips in the shock of the it.

Finally gasping Brianna sucked in air, doing so causing sharp pain in her abdonmen, her nipple hurt as well but not nearly as much as her lower area. Tears sprinked her eyes and down her cheeks, it stung so much. It was all so much so fast. She couldn't react. All she could feel was the pain, and something big stretching her peach, making it hurt and feel like it was ripping apart. "Stop..!" she finally managed to choke out.

Lilith did stop, if only for a moment to look into Brianna's eyes, pressing her lips against the lynx's again. It was only brief, meant to try and get the lynx to look her in the eye. "It'll go away, gotta trust me, I'm not stopping again until it does..." The vixen gave another soft smile, before continuing to thrust, taking it slow and steady this time, pulling all the way out before pushing back in as far as she could.

It didn't occur to Lilith that doing this while Brianna was bound to the wall and seat was altogether making it a traumatic experience for her. No, her only thoughts were on how good she could make her new friend feel with what she was doing. She didn't want to stop no matter what, wanting so much now to make the lynx, whom she was entrusted to watch over as her prisoner, feel good. 

It was after all, how she coped, on those nights alone after being free'd from that endless nightmare. Especially after she started learning about types of magic, and power rings. Once she learned to manipulate the properties of the ring to give her special abilities, it only increased, so now she had a new friend, she wanted to share what she had learned to rely on to relax and feel better about herself. Up until now the only other person she felt she could be herself around was Mynt, but that wasn't really friendship, she didn't know how to explain that one. In fact what Lilith was currently doing, she hadn't shown Mynt.

Either way she kept leaning in, kissing Brianna at irregular intervals, from her lips, to her neck, to her chest, even her now pierced cherries, all tender, all soft, she smirked and looked into Brianna's eyes again. "So how about it? Does it feel any better yet? Be honest now, I gotta know if I'm doing something wrong."

It hurt so much. Being so helpless, so terrified and in pain, so humiliated and freaked out from her time alone in the dark abyss. Sounds were beginning to dull, her vision fading. Brianna was starting to lose her senses, her mind becoming numb to what her body was enduring. She didn't answer Lilith, she couldn't do anything but let her body react how it did. The flinching, throbbing, the pain and tears, she had no control over any of it. Her body was there, she was awake and reacting, but her mind was clouded, as if she was watching the event from a distance in horror.

"It hurts..." she heard herself cry. What was happening..? how did a routine scavenge turn into this..? Why wasn't she being rescued? Did they get hurt? Did they forget about her? Did they decide to leave her there..?

Lilith was barely paying attention to Brianna, off in her own world as she was just enjoying herself at the lynx's expense. To her, she was just showing a friend a good time. In her mind this was meant to be pleasurable for her. It wasn't until she spoke up clearly in pain that it clicked that maybe she was being a bit too rough. She did want Brianna to experience that which helped her through her trauma.

Taking one hand down, she pressed the lynx's cute little clit against her cock as she thrust, hoping the extra sensation would help, because even if it wasn't, she was starting to get close, and she at least wanted to make her feel good until then. She even started going slower, taking longer but deeper strokes.

"Sorry I was being too rough, forgot it was your first time. Never really popped a cherry before, think I might've said that already. Anyways I'm tryin to make it feel better, after all what are friends for if we can't make each other feel good, y'know?" Showing Brianna a kind smile, slightly wincing as she started panting, her stamina giving out. She never really did last long at first, and never ever focused on pleasing the other person, but today was a world of firsts, and she was glad to have a friend to share them with.

Unfortunately for the both of them that build of pressure came faster as she once again found herself back to thrusting rapidly, faster and harder than before, the base of her cock swelling as the knot began to bulge, and with a hard shove, gripping the lynx's thighs she pushed it in with a sudden pop, locking it inside as it continued to swell even more. Once he was fully inside and swelled she couldn't pull out if she tried, not that she wanted too. Just as she locked herself in a couple small thrusts, even as she couldn't move at all inside the lynx, was all it took to send a hot torrent of seed into her deflowered peach, but it didn't just end there. Lilith was kept knotted with Brianna for well over twenty minutes to a half an hour, just jerking her hips as she kept squirting inside Brianna.

When she finally stopped and couldn't feel anymore coming out, she panted softly leaning in and giving Brianna a tender kiss, basking in the glow.

It was all so intense, the sharp and agonizing pain at first making her cry and bite her lip, yet through all of that there came a moment when it started to feel good, where the pain converted into pleasure. It was as if she was put on pain medication so all she felt were good things. This was what sex was like, her first time stolen. It was terrifying and horrible, but the pleasure wasn't her choice. Even as she continued to cry, it did feel good, that was fact. Brianna wanted it to end, she wanted to be anywhere else, she hated how it felt good, she didn't want pleasure from this person... She was hoping it would be from someone else...

A gasp only began the climax, when Lilith began to cum and knot inside of her, it had felt like her penis was growing and growing like a balloon inside of her peach, she was terrified it would stretch her out and hurt her yet to her surprise, her peach was very flexible, the massive knot instead of pain sending waves of pleasure like she'd never felt before. She couldn't contain her moan through the tears, she could feel loads of seed filling her up and it just wouldn't stop. It was a long, long climax that never seemed to end. It felt too amazing to be real. Brianna against her will came, many times from the knotting.

By the time it was over Brianna was spent. So exhausted, mentally and physically that she couldn't utter a single word, nor protest when she was given another kiss. Her mind was blank, her body twitched, her sore and red cum-soaked peach throbbing as liquid slid out and onto the floor.

It took a little while before Lilith decided to pull herself free, but not before placing a bowl on the floor below. The small tug and pop of her knot releasing the floodgates so to speak, as the rest of the seed that had been plugged inside flooded out of the lynx's peach, her still rigid cock flicking a trail of seed up her belly and chest.

Leaving the lynx restrained as she tidied up the piercing supplies and her clothes, she cleaned herself off using Brianna's panties, pocketing them after doing so as she pulled her sweater back on, humming all the while. Once she was done she went over and dipped a finger into the bowl that had been filling with her cum, mixed with the lynx's fluids, and brought it to her own lips for a quick taste, then doing it again but forcing her finger into Brianna's mouth. "Mmm, I think I'll leave this here for you, in case you get hungry." She giggled wickedly before releasing the restraints binding Brianna to the wall. Another final flick of the wrist opened another panel on the wall. Out from the slot slid a cot with a thin mattress. "Now you look tired, best get some rest, got a whole day planned tomorrow full of fun and activities for us." 

And with that Lilith took her leave, bidding farewell to her captive friend, allowing her to do as she pleased until she returned. The lights cut out, but unlike before the room didn't become soundproof, at least not totally. Within a couple moments she was left feeling like she was wearing a pair of ear plugs. Left alone once again to stew in the darkness. Alone with her thoughts and a new bodily sensation to focus on. The vixen was going to make every moment spent with this lynx count, she would be certain of that.