Team Acorn Community Forums
wakka

Lunch and Friends.

(Yeah now that you think about it, considering that eating most meat in the sonic world is wrong maybe we shouldn't mention it. But that makes me wonder what type of meat Sonic eats when it comes to the  chili dogs he eats.) 

"Well from what I remember from what the woman you made them said, it should be healthy in a way so I wouldn't worry about it if I were you." He replied about the Pirozhki." But I'm Glad you enjoyed it Sop. I'm almost finished with my sub just like two more bites and that should do it." He said finishing up his sub now targeting the fruit. After swallowing the last of the sub he grabbed another piece of the fruit and began to eat it. "If I keep this up I'll full in no time." He said chewing on the fruit. " So what you planning on making in your lab next? Some type of healing potion or maybe the ability to fly or something like that."

(Good question there. What is he eating! Monster! XD  This something worth debate i think. :P )

She nodded and waited patently for him to finish taking a few drinks as she waited. She felt happy and relaxed having him over and was thinking about what she would draw after there meal. When he asked about what she was planing on making next in her lab she looked up to him. "Haha well for right now i have plenty of healing supply's made for use on missions and for day to day use but no magical flying potions." She said cupping her hands together making bird wings then moved her fingers in a flying motion. "So for the moment i'm making explosives"  she said and sat back in her chair.

"Your making explosives?!" Jeremy was shocked "That pretty risky making something like that. I bet all it takes is one wrong move and KA Boom that it." He said taking a bite of the last piece of fruit on his plate, chewing it and swallowing it. "I mean I wouldn't even bother making something like that. I mean how are you getting the stuff needed for something like explosives?

(Dang sry Mac i didn't see the notice that you posted. Been busy Christmas shopping and decorating my place up as well. >.< )

She sat back in her chair a bit. "Well when i mean explosives i actually mean that in a verity of kinds. But regardless working with any kind of chemical materials to make any kind of explosives has a degree of risk involved to it. And your right in asking how i get the materials needed for making them because it really isn't easy to get them." She said to him tapping her chin in thought. "It mostly depends on what we can scavenge up from missions against Robotnik but a lot of the stuff everyone finds can be used for one thing or another but there are all so some things you can get in the great forest to.....I haven't really put any thought into a question like that Jeremy but it all depends on what i get that allows me to make explosives. Like well....hear ill show you."

She said and got up from her chair walking over to her lab opening the door walking inside and a moment later walked out with two small bottles and a small piece of metal plating. She then showed him the two bottles then set the metal plat down on the ground. "Hears a bit of what im making now Jeremy to show you what it does and can be used for." She said waving him to come a bit closer.

Jeremy listened carefully at Sophia explanation about the explosives she makes with the chemicals she gotten from the mission against Robotnik. "Wow, to think that most of the explosives used in the fight against Robotnik had ingredients that came from his base. It's....ironic really."

Seeing the signal Jeremy walked toward Sophia and then took a look at the items she brought out causing him to wonder what the metal plating his used for. "So what the plating used for?" He asked "I understand why you need the bottles but how does the plating come into play here?"

She smiled at him when he said it was ironic. "For good or bad Jeremy explosive use depends on the user. For good or bad i mean." When he asked her what the plating was for she smiled again. "You'll see." She said and uncorked one bottle and poured a grayish powder out onto the plate into a small pile then uncorked the other bottle showing him that it was a liquid. "With a little bit of powder and a few drops Jeremy onto the powder will cause both chemicals to react to one another in a small poof or the explosive part of it at lest. It takes about five to ten seconds for the reaction to occur but once it does i think you'll be amazed by it."

She said and dripped a few drops onto the small powder pile and stepped back a bit. "Your at a safe distance Jeremy." No sooner had she said that the combined mixture started to bubble up then there was poof followed by a tense burst of heat with a fire orange like liquid forming and burned a hole through the metal plating onto the dirt floor.  Soon as it finished she stood up and grabbed a par of metal tongs and picked the metal plate up showing him a hole in the metal.

"And wallah a nice hole made just from mixing two complex chemicals." she said then set the plate down on top of the hot pool on the floor and covered it with dirt. "For good or bad Jeremy. Just depends on who use's it." She said repeating herself to him with a blushing smile. 

"Hmmm I see...." Jeremy understood Sophia's explanation, Jeremy was surprised at how making chemicals seem simple to him " Gezz maybe I should try making explosives like you Sop since they sound simple to make." He said then thought about what he said and then added, "Or not considering I could probably destroy the whole village." He scratched the back of his head. He stayed silent upon seeing Sophia make the explosive, staying place not moving anywhere since Sop said he was fine there and he didn't want to miss from Sophia by moving.

When Jeremy first saw the mixture bubble up he looked at it deeply seeing and realizing the chemicals mixing with each other in the bottle. He may not know much about the chemicals but he knew that something was about to happen by seeing the bubbles. Soon enough the next scene happen with the liquid forming the hole through the metal plating and once Jeremy saw that he freaked. "WHOA...THAT WAS AWESOME!!!" He yelled, "DO IT AGAIN DO IT AGAIN PLEASE DO IT AGAIN!!!!" He added shaking his fist up and down until he realized how he looked. He claimed down and blushed "So sorry Sophia." He said in a heartwarming smiled yet was disappointed in himself "I got caught up in seeing the explosion."  

She started laughing soon as he raised his fist up and down but not in a cruel way but on how he looked doing so. She soon composed herself. "Really its fine Jeremy." She said with a slight chuckle after then stood up and walked back to the table content in knowing the plate and pool of metal was safe from incidents after being covered by the dirt. Soon as she sat down she continued.  "Well Jeremy as with any kind of explosives if your not careful bad things can happen. But making and using them are both separate things." She said and held her hand up using her thumb to point back at her lab.

"Making them takes a lot of time and skill to do. Like with the test i showed you. Noticed that there wasn't any smoke from it? I added a lil something to the mixture that cuts out the smoke part making it more easy to conceal but the quick flash part is sadly all ways going to happen with this one. But even so you can see how useful this stuff can be while out on missions."  She then picked up a colored pencil. "And as for doing it again we'll have to hold off on that so we can use it on missions."

After that she sat back in her chair. "Shall we color something" She asked him waving her tail around.

(Got plans for Christmas to Mac? :)  )

(Nothing much to tell you the truth. You?)

Jeremy listened to the words Sophia said about the explosive, making sure he heard every word that was coming out of her mouth. " Oh I see Sophia, you really put a lot of thought in making these things. Well, of course you have to when your making something as dangerous like explosives.  They go boom and destroy stuff around them once they go off. It's good to know you do that Sophia." Jeremy heard Sophia asked about coloring something.

"Sure!!" Jeremy cried "What you want to color?" He asked getting up and heading over to his bag to pull out some paper.

(All of my family is coming home for Christmas this year.  7 of 13 are hear now. XD So it'll be a good time. :)  )

She breathed in a small sigh at the thought of knowing how to make them. To her she never wanted to learn how to make them but with the war going on she knew she had to and use her knowledge to help the Freedom Fighters. "Well to be honest Jeremy i kind of wished i didn't have to learn how to make them.  But with the war going on i had to do something to help out. After this war is over i plan to drop bomb making and do more simple and useful things like fireworks and helpful things." She said and took a drink.

When he asked her about what she would draw she smiled. "Something beautiful." She simply commented waiting for him to take a seat before starting. Softly she moved her hand over the paper starting out with the far background.

(So sorry for the wait.)

"I'm sorry to hear that Sophia..." Jeremy said, " But look on the bright side, maybe you CAN use what you learned to make bombs to make fireworks if the war ends." He added "  I can see it now. Sophia's fireworks business...turning bombs into lights works!!! or...something like that." He said thinking about what he said.

Upon hearing Sophia's response on what to draw an idea came into his head. "When I was in front of your house I saw some food in the garden that I wanted to draw. Maybe we can draw that." He suggested.

(Naw its fine. Since we had Adam leave things hear have been in a bit of a slump. )

After hearing from Jeremy about what should could put her bomb making skills to use for that made her sit back a bit thinking about her and Shiba. "Or for a honeymoon." She said lost in thought and noticeably blushing to the thought. Due to the war she and her wife never had the chance to go out on a honeymoon. The thought kept her smiling but she soon shook her head slightly to brush the thought off and get back to what Jeremy said.  "Umm yeah we can draw that Jeremy. I think i even have a few idea's in mind to."

She said and started sketching out her house. She looked up to him a moment and apologized for being distracted a bit. "Sorry Jeremy i got a bit distracted by what you said. And when i think about it that is something i could do after the war. Fireworks are really pretty after all." She said to him and continued.

"Sweet!!" Jeremy cried following Sophia outside her hut after grabbing some of his own sheet of paper and a pencil from his bag. Hearing Sophia having a few ideas of her own made him interested "What do you have in mind Sophia?"  He asked not noticing Sophia deep in thought until he heard her apologize to him giving him a confused look for a second which is then replaced by an understanding one. "Darn right fireworks are!!" He cried " And don't worry about it Sophia, we all want this war to end but for now let's continue to do stuff like this. To remind us why we want to have peace."

Smiling she picked up what supply's she needed and made her way outside with the feeling of the warm on on her fur smile even more.  she walked around a corner with Jeremy following close behind her. When he asked her what she had in mind she turned her her looking at him with a smile. "Oh you'll see."  she said to him and took up a spot for herself to work on her picture. She waited for him to take his own spot and set herself up to be facing him when he did.

"And your right Jeremy." She said to him a bit after he said not to worry about the war and to think about there artwork instead.  She looked at him a moment longer then normal and started sketching the background.  She paused a moment to ask him the same question. "What about you Jeremy? What are you going to draw? Or is that a secret to? " She said waving her tail at him. 

"What am I going to draw....?" Jeremy thought about it until a smile was seen on his face. "Well, I'm going to draw one of the vegetables. As you which one....I'm keeping it a secret." He said sitting down and positioning himself, getting ready to draw, and beginning to lightly draw on the paper to get a feel until he sees the vegetable he wanted to draw. He began to draw it making sure his mistakes were lessened. "Can't wait till you see Sop, it going to look amazing!!"

Sophia did her best to draw straightly given how long its been since she last drew something. She paused a moment to talk to him but all so confirm a few things about her drawing as they talked.  "I see. Well mines not actually a drawing of a vegetable so to speak." She said and used her finger on some pencil marks to blend them into the background. She had some color pencils with her but she decided to keep it to a more traditional black and white drawing. She shifted her position to feel more comfortable but all so carefully looked up at him when he wasn't looking then made a few more marks.

She could tell he was excited to be drawing with her from his last comment alone but he all so had a cheerfulness to him that she enjoyed and nodded to him. "You know Jeremy it feels good to get outside and get away from my lab for awhile. Iv been so caught up in making supply's for the missions that i guess i lost sight of taking some time for myself." She said looking at him then reached over and took a drink. "What about you?" She asked wondering how hes managing.

"Oh I know how it feels to be outside but sometimes I like to be inside a lot more." He admitted, "Don't get me wrong, I enjoy being outside but I'm normally outside all the time training for the future." He added continuing with his stretching on paper drawing. " Recently my grandpa wanted me to focus on the books now to develop my brain." Jeremy pointed to his head to emphasize what he just said.  "I guess I can't just expect my strength to get me out of situation huh?" He asked while drawing on paper. "Boy, drawing can be time-consuming huh? 

Sophia stopped a moment watching him as he talked to her nodding now and then on about his grandpa and how he wanted him to have a good amount of intelligence along with his psychical strength. It made sense to her and she thought about herself and how she could use some more psychical strength herself. She even held her arm up and flexed her muscles. "Well this proves it." She said patting her bicep. "Looks like i need to go indoors some more and put a little more muscle on my arms." She said with a shighful blush.  "But your grandpa's right. Not all fights can be won by your strength and cute looks Jeremy." She said playfully to him wondering how he'd react to her mentioning his cute looks.

After that she noted the time using her hand in a means of telling the time. "It is but it looks like we got at lest a good five hours of light left. Think i mite take a dip in the hot springs after this." She said and started drawing again.

"Well, that settles it." Jeremy said sighing, stopping his drawing had. "If someone said that my grandfather is right then I guess I SHOULD learn up on some history. Well if it going to help me on my fighting style then I guess all of the time that will be loss won't be so bad." He finished returning to the paper with his pencil. He made some progress with the picture finishing up a layer and now focusing on making a new one to add shading. While he does he hears Sophia talk about her strength. "As much as going indoors to exercise help with your strength, you're better off exercising outside, or better yet over at the training grounds." He advised, " I have a training exercise regiment I follow that will do wonders for your body." He added, " If you're interested I can help you out on that."

"If you do then good for you!!" He said, " Now if only we can have hot springs in out in our own homes...."

Sophia stopped and thought about it some. To her the thought of getting more psychically stronger appealed to her some but she all so thought about something else that made her blush a little. She thought about practicing with her mate Shiba working with her to get stronger but her mind all so started to wonder about more heated training with her and the thought about being so close to her. She looked away from Jeremy a moment then back to him when he mentioned if she mite be interested. "Well i mite....I mean i think Shiba would be pleased if i managed to put on a bit of muscle." She said and made a few more marks tracing a figure on the paper. She tapped the side of her cheek thinking. "Well that would be nice to have but i don't think it'll happen any time soon. Would be nice to go outside for a dip at night."

"If you ever want to get stronger than you can always come to me for some exercises," Jeremy said, "I might even convince my grandfather to help you out on that as well." He added. "Of you can always talk to your wife about it but I you already know so that a dumb thing for me to say now isn't it?" He did a half-hearted smile at Sophia. Continuing his drawing Jeremy almost finished with it but wanted to make some finishing touches. "How your drawing going along?"

She listened to him talk about going to the training grounds with him and about his grandfather coming along. She wasn't to sure about that but still smiled none the less. And when he mentioned talking to her wife Shiba she shrugged. "Well i wouldn't say dumb or say that to anyone. Besides your to nice to say something like that to." She said closing her eyes smiling with her tail waving. When he asked her how drawing was going she looked down checking it over. "Not half bad. A few things i wished i did better but i think i got the center of my focus drawn good. Just a few more things hear....and....there." She said making marks on her drawing between pause's.

"When do you plan on going to the training grounds next?" She asked him and used her thumb to blend a mark in on her drawing.

"Well, I plan on going over there after I'm done here with lunch" He answered almost finished with his drawing. " I can't call it a day if I don't head to the training grounds, that place is like my home away from home." He added. "Okay I'm almost...finished with this drawing, I can't wait for you to see it!!" He was excited for the drawing he made. He heard Sophia's comment about her drawing and he responded: "If you want I could give you some pointers on drawing Sop, don't be scared to ask ok?"   

(Hey Wb. ^^ After reading your post hear i was wondering if you'd like to wrap this one up and merge it with the training grounds topic. Sophia could walk in a bit later and join him.  )

Sophia stopped drawing a moment and nodded. "Well i think mine is....done." She paused a moment to look it over quick and look to him. When he mentioned giving her pointers she nodded. "Sure i could use a few pointers on my drawing and my focus point." She sat there waiting a moment then asked. "After where done hear could you use some company at the training grounds? I could use the exercise and i don't have anything better to do after where done drawing." She said while keeping her picture hidden from his sight.

(I don't mind one bit.)a

Hearing Sophia said she was finished with her drawing, Jeremy looked over to her "Sweet!! May I see it Sop?" He asked, "Once I see the drawing I'll give you some pointers ok?" He added, waiting for her to give him her drawing to look at until she talked about the training grounds. "Ahh Cool!!" He smiled "I could always use a hand in getting stronger at the training grounds! Of course!!"