Character Number: 1

Powers: Yes

Home: Knothole

Sex: Male

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual 

Species: Wolf

Height: 3'10"

Weight: 105

Physical Description: Kai is a tall well built grey wolf with white hair tied back into a ponytail that reaches down his back. He has a large scar over his right eye.

Attire: Kai wears a long black coat and loose fitting jeans for easy movement.

Skills: Kai possesses an incredible healing factor thanks to an experiment that ended with a melted down power ring coating his bones, because of this he able to heal most injuries by 'activating' the melted ring.

Tools/Accessories: Kai carries little with him besides thick gloves and boots to improve his strikes.

Weaknesses: Although the power ring inside Kai can heal him he is by no means invincible since he still feels pain like anyone else and although actively using it can heal almost damage it only has a single use before needing to recharge.

Kai also tends to be reckless and impulsive in the field, preferring to act on instinct rather than logic.

Character Personality: Kai is calm and rather laid-back person with very little concern for the world around him, except in the case of Princess Sally, who he follows and serves without question. 

Physical Stats: 

• Speed - 4
  • Agility - 6
  • Strength - 10
  • Book Smart - 3
  • Street Smart - 4
  • Perception - 4
  • Charisma - 4
  • Endurance - 5
  • Survival - 4 
  • Stealth - 6

In the new rules having powers requires the use of a power ring item, whether that's a physical power ring or something made out of a power ring that he wears or carries. He can't simply heal himself or regenerate whenever he wants. The healing powers must be limited and he may only use them with the help of the power ring.

So another thing is the extent of his healing factors. No mobian in this RP may have powers that are insane like before, in Kai's case being able to be hurt then recover in "mere moments" is too powerful. The new rules state powers must be activated from a power ring, and even then it's meant to be limited, the use of powers quickly drains the power ring and they must wait a full 24 hours before using it again. So in this case, it might be able to heal his wounds if he decides to activate the power ring melded in his bones, but it will only heal to some extent before the power is drained and he has to wait 24 hours to heal again. Another example of the limitations is he can't get a limb cut off and then regenerate it, or something like that. A gunshot wound maybe he can heal most of it, a stab wound maybe he can heal most of that depending on how deep the wound is.

I'm fully aware of the limits you put in, and everything you just said is what I intended. My main idea was that while 'inactive' he heals faster and he activates it for bigger things like gashes and burns. It'd be a waste to 'super heal' for every little thing. 

Cept for a lost limb, I was thinking that sort of thing could be grown back after say...a week of constant healing while away from the field.

Also did another edit, reworded things to tone it down and better explain.

The Power ring limitations are meant to be single use only and need a full 24 hours to recharge after use. 

Jolteia's power ring for examples allows her to heal others and herself. Not like major wounds or any kind of regenerating. Mostly bumps and scrapes for a multitide, but for serious stuff she can heal it in one go but that is emergency healing and takes a full charge.

Full blown regeneration of say a lost limb is a little ridiculous. 

3 hours ago, kaivolfyn said:

I'm fully aware of the limits you put in, and everything you just said is what I intended. My main idea was that while 'inactive' he heals faster and he activates it for bigger things like gashes and burns. It'd be a waste to 'super heal' for every little thing. 

Cept for a lost limb, I was thinking that sort of thing could be grown back after say...a week of constant healing while away from the field.

Also did another edit, reworded things to tone it down and better explain.

So he also can't having healing regernation either. It must be as Blits said, Single use type of thing.

Also your skill points count to 49, you may add one point anywhere you feel appropriate.