Team Acorn Community Forums
Keegan

Kynan's House guests *private"

After getting off of the bus Kynan would start to walk down one of the streets within the mystic. The buildings within this districted are pretty different from some of the other areas of the city. Many of them look more like more like an old village style. Many of them even double as shops as well as homes. After a while He would stop at a house that doesn’t look like it has any doors or windows on the first floor, but there are windows on the second story of the house. He looks over to Ice and Crystal as he smiles to them both one.

“Here we are this is my house. It’s also my jewelry shop as well “Would say to them as he walks down the path that would end at a wall. Though when looking at it more closely it would look like there is a 3ft wide bulge where the door should be at. Kynan would raise his hand and then lowers it quickly. As his hand lowers a stone slab would jet back down into the ground reveling a door right behind it. He smiles as he opens it and starts to turn on some lights. There is a glass counter at the end of the room and at the sides showing off some of the jewelry that he made within them. The floors are mostly made of some kind of stone tiles with some rugs to make it easier for most to walk around.  “The living area is upstairs which is right behind the door over there.” Says as he walks over to the door and opens it up which leads to a nice room with two sets of stairs. One going up, the other going into the basement.

Ice and Crystal looked amazed as they saw Kynan's house come alive with a wave of his hand like magic. The two world go to the stairs and use the stairs going up to the second floor and look around. Ice looked at Crystal, through she was still dirty they would sort that, she even helped the girl get new clothes for her to wear some for every occation and even for bed. Ice was curious where Crystal came from but that was for another time, now was about helping her settle in to the world.

He would see the amazed look on both of their faces when he had that stone slab out of the way of the door. "As you both could see I have control over the earth." Says to them as he would fallow them up to the second floor of the house. The second floor looks like a normal home. Once up the stairs they would enter into a living room. There is a nice curved red leather couch that is across the room from a flat screen tv on the wall. a long coffee table made out of twisted juniper is in front of the couch. To the side of the room there is a old rocking chair also made out of twisted juniper along with a reading lap as there is a nice book case right next to the chair. There is a nice open kitchen that can be seen from the living room that looks well stocked and ready to make all kinds of different things. In between the kitchen and living room there is two openings One of the north side just off to the side of the tv and the south side just past the couch a few feet. 

Kynan would open to the hall way closest to the couch. "This way please. The two guest rooms are over here along with a bath room." Would say to them as he walks over to the rooms and opens one of them up. It's a nice size room with nice oak dressers, a flat screen tv on the wall, reading desk, and a queen size bed. The closet was also a good size with empty hangers. The other room would look almost just like this one. The bath room is also a nice size as well. With nice tile flooring that leads to the shower/ bath The counter, and sink are made out of marble and there is even a large closet within the bath room as well with towels, soaps, and other things that a bath room might need.

"Very nice you sure know how to treat a guest or do you only do this for female guests" Ice said smiling and mostly joking. She looks at Crystal and said "Crystal why don't you wait in the bath room, I will be in to help clean yourself up."

"O-Okay" Crystal said nod and and enters the bath room and closes the door to wait.

"Again thanks for offering your place for her to stay, not sure what to do with her if you didn't but I want what's best for her and I might stick around here just to be sort of like the mother figure in her life" Ice said to Kynan with a smile

Kynan would laugh when she made her joke and nods his head to her a bit. "Truth be told you two are the first guests that I have had here... So in a way only for female guests." Says with a smile as he was joking back with her. Than Nods to Crystal as she would enter the bath before looking back to Ice. He would think for a few moments as he listens to her closely about sticking around to be Crystals mother figure. "I guess that would mean I would sort of be the father figure in her life than. Also your welcome as well. I had a feeling she might need some help to learn about the world. I would hate to think what could happen to her other wise."

"Yeah it's lucky she got out of the Red Light District when she got out of that hole, not everyone down there is so nice and with her not able to grasp everything would be easy to taken advantage of" Ice said agreeing with what Kynan said. She knows some of her duties as an officer sends her to that end so she fully understands the dangers of it. "Anyway even through where she came from is still a mystery we have to do our best to give her a good life and look out for her."

"I agree with you on that. I have heard what the Red Light District can be like. Though I have never been there before to tell the truth. Crystal in time well get a good grasp on how the world works." Would say as he nods once more to Ice. Would look her over a bit and smiles to her. " You know Ice your very beautiful, and blue is one of my favorite colors." Says to tease her a bit,
 Than would start to make his way over to the kitchen. " I should start on dinner pretty soon. I hope you like steak."

Ice blushed at the compliment and said "Thanks Kynan but for now this is all your seeing anything else you have to do more then just compliments. Also yes i do like steak." She smiles and adds going to the bathroom "I'll help Crystal get all cleaned up" She enters and sees Crystal waiting. She smiles and begins to run the bath for Crystal and helped Crystal get ready.

He would smile as she blushes like that than laughs a bit. "Oh maybe I should do more than. Would like to get to know you more as well... Alright I well be out here cooking as you heal her clean up." Would stay to her as he would start to pound the steak a bit before he starts to season it with some salt, black pepper, onion, and garlic powder. Once they are ready he would wash up his hands and starts to get some mixed veges into a pot to start cooking them as well, while getting a pan hot for the steaks.

After a while Ice and Crystal came down. Crystal was all cleaned up and her hair was nice and neat. She smiles a bit liking the fact that she was now clean. Ice pats her back happily herself claned up as well as she decided to wash herself with Crystal to help easily show her what to do. Ice goes to the kitchen what Crystal pets Korin and said "She's all clean if you want to see"

He was in the kitchen checking on some roasted potatoes by the time she came out to tell him this. Looks over Ice and nods his head to her. "Sure I would like to see. Looks like you got cleaned up as well." Smiles to her once more as he would make his way around to look over to Crystal and Korin. he would look them both over for a few moments before he would say. "the both of you are looking good. Do you feel better now Crystal?"

Crystal smiles and nods "Yes I do, Ice helped show me what to do and was helpful when I needed help. I am very glad to have met you both" She smiled happily as she completed her first sentence without pausing.

Ice smiles sitting down on a nearby chair and watches them.

Me would smile back to her and nods. "I am happy to have met the both of you as well. Oh Dinner is just about ready place go take a seat." Would say to her as he returns to the kitchen and would start to finish the dinner. Once ready he would but the steaks onto four plats and takes them to the table setting one down for Crystal, Ice, and Korin as well. Once he did that he would bring the roasted potatoes, and mixed vegs to the table as well to set them down. Slowly he would move to sit next to Ice and smiles to her. "I hope you enjoy the food you two. So Ice how long have you worked at your job?"

Ice and Crystal smiled and tucked in. Both like the taste of it all, both girls using knives and forks Korin however just used her beak to eat the food. Ice looks at Kynan and said "Well, about 4 years now I've been on the service of the police force, I'm actually the youngest to graduate from the acadamy due to being very good at studies and training." She smiles happily. "Through I wouldn't have cared if they didn't fast track me I was doing it to do a good job like my father was."

He would smiles as he listens to Ice as all of them would start to eat their dinner. Slowly he would nod his head to her, and would start to think about what she told him. "So your the youngest to graduate from the academy? Congragulations for being the youngest to graduate,I am sure your father is proud that you are doing such a good job Crystal. " He would smile to her as he looks more into her eyes for a few moment. "What do you enjoy doing for fun?" Would ask her as he is starting to think about asking her out sometime. He enjoys her company and he has a hard time not wanting to look into her eyes.

(Sorry touch so long to post up. Over the weekend a board fell onto my head.. I feel better now, but had a hard time foucsing for a few days.)

"Well...I do enjoy watching movies sometime" Ice said thinking about it for a while "I also visit my old neighborhood and walk around the shopping streets and saying hi to everyone" She smiles and continues her meal while Crystal finishes her food.

He would nod as he listens and smiles to Ice as she would tell him all of this. When he looks over to Crystal seeing her finish he nods to her a bit before looking over to Ice once more." Maybe all four of us should go see a movie sometime Ice. Could even see your old neighborhood as well if you like." would say to her before looking over to Crystal once more as he smiles to her again. " If you like crystal I do have some chocolate cream pie. After me and Ice finish dinner as well would you like some?"

Crystal smiles and nods a bit wanting to try some. She then goes to focus on helping Korin with her food by cutting it so the bird could easily eat it. Ice smiles and said "I would like that Kynan, the movie sounds like fun but wait till we visit my old neighberhood till a while later" She smiles and continues her meal smiling at Crystal hopeing Crystal doesn't see any of the more violent and dangerous areas of the city or things that crush that innocent smile of hers.