Team Acorn Community Forums
Blitscreet

Jolteia's Lab and Secret Lab

A small giggle emanated form the camera as the wall kept pushing back with little to no resistance from Tera. It was very evident that it wasn't Jolteia's laugh. The Camera moved in a little bit closer to get a better view.

The little air ball sent the camera spinning faster than its stabilizers could compensate before dropping with a small smash. Afterwards the tiles stopped completely. With no one to see where Tera was, there was no proper way to block her.

While Tera was busy gloating a small panel opened along the wall, allowing a figure through before closing. And in an instant tiles surrounded Tera in a dome, not completely encasing her but preventing her from escaping. "Not a machine." She spoke, not really calling it out as she brought Tera to the ground. 

Dea walked up to the sphere, her figure and form visible from the glowing parts of her body before she stepped into the light. "Apologies, but Mistress Jolteia instructed me to keep you away from the sensitive area's of the lab should you awaken before she finishes her shower." Dea bowed softly. "But she also asked me not to communicate with you so I cannot speak to you further, I am already in enough trouble as it is..." The Red panda rubbed her arm nervously, unsure of what she should do since she disobeyed what Jolteia had asked of her. "I mean you no harm, so please don't take this the wrong way, once Mistress Jolteia has finished with her shower you shall be free to continue your conversation. Hopefully she will be clothed so you do not faint again."

Tera growled loud as she kicked some of the panels. "You can apologize by letting me out of this!" She turned and glared out at the panda girl, not knowing who she was and right now not caring either. "Trust me glow stick, you'll be in bigger trouble if ya keep me locked up like this, I'll make sure of that." The vixen held her glared as she started to pace inside her little 'prison', her eyes locked on Dea's, growing more angry and twitchy by the second. "Was that a shot at me? Making fun cause I like her? Well screw you!"

Dea was startled by Tera's agressiveness. She did not mean to make Tera angry, but it was very clear she was upset. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cause you discomfort or anything...I was only following Mistress Jolteia's request..." Dea stood awkwardly unsure of what to do next. If she let Tera go there was a very good probability she might react violently towards her, and she did not wish to be harmed. "I was only stating fact...it was not an insult or anything of the sort..." 

The panels then released Tera as the feline placed a hand on Dea's shoulder. In the other hand she was drying her hair. At the current moment she was only wearing pants as drying her hair with a towel was all she could do when she heard the commotion. "I take a quick shower and this happens." Jolteia wrapped the towel around her chest to cover her bosom. "Look Tera, she didn't mean it. Dea didn't know about your claustrophobia. In her mind she was just listening to what I asked her to do. Though she should have just used the rest of the labs cameras after you smashed the first one." Jolteia sighed softly as she walked over to Tera. "Now then, I trust you won't harm her since you're free. Or am I gonna have to flash you my cleavage and make you faint again?"

The moment the panels moved Tera shot up into the air, taking deep breathes to try and at least party calm down, though the sight of her fluffed up tail was evidence that it wasn't working very well. "Not knowing is hardly an excuse..." She huffed and turned her back to Dea, even as Jolteia kept speaking. "...Fine...not trapped now so I'll leave 'glow stick' over there alone. Now you're making fun of it too? Either way I'm a bit to annoyed for that to work now..." Her still fluffed up tail slowly started to sway as she half looked over her shoulder at the feline. "Still welcome to try it though."

"As your doctor I reserve the right to poke fun at you. As for being too annoyed if you're still upset you're welcome to leave, unless you wanted to continue this discussion in my office?" Jolteia stretched, motioning to Dea. "Would you be a dear and get me a clean tube top and bring it to my office?"

"Yes Mistress. Right away." Even though it was a small act, the panda felt it was a small step to making up for all the mistakes she had just made. She quickly hurried off to the change room where the showers were.

"Now then Tera, care to come down from up there. I can't think of a reason to retrain you again so you have nothing to fear. Unless you want to be restrained again." Gently drying her fur with the towel she made sure to keep herself covered lest the vixen catch another peek. Cutting her shower short was never pleasant for her, mostly due to the fact that she did her best thinking in the shower. Or Hot Springs when she was there. Being relaxed put all sorts of creative ideas in her head.

"Thought doctors were supposed to make ya feel better..." Tera closed her eyes as she slowly calmed and lowered to the ground, her tail fluffing and spiking out again at Jolteia's mention of restraint. "NO! No... not again..."

Sighing softly, Jolteia rubbed her forehead. Tera was definitely a work in progress. When Dea returned she dropped the towel long enough to pull on the clean tube top huffing slightly as it pressed her large orbs tight to her chest once again. "Thank you Dea, now if you would, please go back to your quarters. I'll speak to you afterwards when I'm finished with Miss Volfyn." Her tone was stern, and her true feelings to how Dea reacted were showing through. 

The red panda gulped and bowed softly before heading back towards Jolteia's office. She was in for a lecture, and she had a sneaking suspicion that it was not going to be pleasant.

Once Dea had gone out of sight Jolteia let out another sigh before heading over to Tera. "Now, lets continue with our conversation shall we? I'll refrain from teasing you until you're finished."

"Promise? This is hard enough already without ya bouncing or being all sexy ya know..?" Tera held her tail as she slowly turned to face Jolteia, petting and stroking her fur flat again. "Well...uh...like I said I didn't come to talk about work stuff, I uh..." She fidgeted slightly as she tried to speak, mumbling as she held her tail tight to her body. "Ya know I'm not good at talking about feelings and junk... I came to tell ya... wanted to say..." Tera couldn't help but let out a whine, hating being unable to speak and find the words she wanted.

With a small chuckle she folded her arms under her chest. It didn't take a genius to figure out what Tera was trying to say. Closing the distance between them in a few short strides she pulled Tera into a hug, gently stroking her back. "Tell you what. You promise not to tell anyone, at all, ever about Dea, or anything you seen in my lab, and we can go on a date and see how that goes. That sound good to you?" Jolteia smiled softly, squeezing the vixen. "Also if you can get your dad to come see me I might give you something extra special."

Tera let out a yip of surprise as Jolteia hugged her, but quickly relaxed with a gentle murr as the feline rubbed her back.  "O-okay... wont tell anyone about glow-stick... and lab's all secret..."  Tera's murrs grew as she lent into Jolteia, closing her eyes and almost going limp in her embrace. "I...can get him to come... but why do you want him here..?"

"I just want to discuss a business agreement. I want him to see what I'm trying to do. He offered me a job at his company but I rather keep my own lab and such. Voltix Cybernetics is my dream I plan to make true and I've already had to do some questionable things to get where I am now." Jolteia smiled softly as she broke the embrace too look Tera in the face. "I want to show him what I've accomplished on my own. To show him exactly why I can't work for him."

"That...doesn't really make sense, what kind of agreement could you offer without actually working for him?"  Tera took a half step back as Jolteia broke the hug, tilting her head slightly as she spoke.  "I get you've done great things on your own, but wouldn't you be able to do pretty much anything with a Volfyn budget? Not sure what you'd call questionable, but I'm sure you wouldn't have to do anything bad if you joined..."

Jolteia casually pressed a finger to Tera's lips stopping her from continuing on. "How about you let me worry about that while you just focus on getting him to come here to meet me." She said softly, adding a bit of sensuality to her voice as she took Tera's hand and pulled it to her chest up under her breasts, using her hand to lift it up. "Think of this as a preview if you get him to come here."

Tera stopped and looked down at Jolteia's finger, going very still in surprise. "Uh...yeh...sure, shouldn't be too hard to get hi-" She yipped as she took her hand, her blush returning in full force as she felt and saw the feline's bust. "I...I...uh...I..."