Team Acorn Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Weltall84

Important News update for TA RP Forums

First off I wanna apologize for my absences. Between going on a road trip to visit family I also had some cousins visit and I had to play host and it sapped my energy a lot so even when I got on I was tapped to write.

I should be back now and in swing; but that's not the important news.

Poor Sal is in the hospital again, she maybe there for awhile and right now most of us in the staff who were notified by a member of her family only know so much but as we know more we'll update her status. Any good will, prayer, any and whatever sort of thing of those you believe in or do sent her way wishing her a speedy and healthy recovery as always never hurts.

With her away and a lot of stuff going on I'll RP with some of her characters but sparingly, and mostly with just Sally and Robotnik since they're crucial to many stories so don't expect me to use the characters for everyone's stories as I don't want to go overboard even if she gave me permission to RP them here and there when she's unable.

One focus I have is to finish up Mecha Madness, thankfully we both talked about the end cap so I'll be able to utilize Robotnik and Sally for that so it'll be done when she's back and she can just read what she missed.

Oh man, that's terrible. I hope she recovers from whatever it is.

On a side note, Weltall, I know I've ran several ideas by you before, if there is anything about the end cap to Mecha Madness you need to tell me about, anything about my plans and what I can and can't do then you need to tell me. I don't want to get in the way of things cause as of right now I'm still under the idea that my plans hae the ok from you.

I'm sorry for my own absence too.  Things have just been so hectic lately with me and people I care about that it's been a long and tough time.  Inspiration was shot and motivation too.  I really hope SaL gets better soon and I'll work harder to be on more.

Goods news for everyone: Heard from Sal today and she's still under the weather but doing MUCH better. Again I must apologize for being semi-absent again I had money opportunities come up and someone without stable employment like me has to chase the cash.

Either way Sal's going to be alright, and undoubtedly will return once she feels 100%

Sign in to follow this