Team Acorn Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Weltall84

Just a heads up for the RP forum peeps.

Hey all, I'm sure some of you have noticed the last few weeks I'm been spotty in appearances and sometimes poofing when people poke me using the chat system. Well besides the grind of life a few walls forced me to shift priorities. I'll still be here as full time admin but I do have some real life issues that may take up my time for the foreseeable future.

My Nana, my last living Grandparent is dying, we dunno when, but we know she's on the downhill slop. The family has been slowly anticipating this due to certain health situations over the last few years alone and this prior Thanksgiving and following events have cemented she probably won't last the year. Again she's not extremely, sickly ill that we know she'll be dead over night, but she is dying in that she's losing strength mobility, and needs constant assistance and care now so its inevitable.

That said, it could be anytime or months from now, but when she goes I'll naturally be absent for the funeral and other family arrangements. When this happens I'll post here again but just wanted to give you all the heads up on why I've been flaky of late.

Sign in to follow this