Team Acorn Community Forums
Miles Kjeller

[[URGENT]] Forum Software Licence Renewal

Hey Guys,

Has it really been six months since we migrated to Invision Power Board.

Well, according to IPS, it has been, and our licence is due for renewal.

The total amount required to renew the licence is US$70.

I urge anyone that can chip in to do so.

I have set this up to work through our Donation system, the link is here:

http://teamacorn.net/i/index.php?/donate/goal-4-forum-software-licence-renewal/

When you donate, please ensure the following options are selected

Image%202014-03-06%20at%2010.52.51%20PM.

Thank you for your continued support of Team Acorn.

All users who donate will be given donation awards.

You will gain Rings based on how much you donate, you will also get bonuses for the in game RP world, and a shiny new title that tells everyone you're a donator!

Thank you again,

--Miles Kjeller

(On behalf of the Team Acorn Community Administrative Team)

I'm currently struggling to find the original post that had the full info. The jist of it is, like an F2P game, your ring earning power increases.

I will take screenshots of the admin control panel and post them up here shortly.

Reward Costs: http://c.kjlr.it/image/2B2W32212r3k

[table][tr][th]Tier[/th][th]+ Rings *[/th][th]Ring Bonus Multiplier **[/th][th]New Title **[/th][/tr][tr][td]Bronze[/td][td]100[/td][td]1.10x[/td][td]Donator [Bronze Tier][/td][/tr][tr][td]Silver[/td][td]250[/td][td]1.22x[/td][td]Donator [Silver Tier][/td][/tr][tr][td]Gold[/td][td]500[/td][td]1.35x[/td][td]Donator [Gold Tier][/td][/tr][tr][td]Emerald[/td][td]2000[/td][td]1.50x[/td][td]Donator [Emerald Tier][/td][/tr][/table]

* This is Cumulative, Every time you donate, this number of Rings is added to your account.

** This is non-cumulative

** This Bonus lasts for 1 year from last donation of that tier

** You cannot be downgraded a tier by donating less, however, you do not "renew" a higher level donation with a lower level donation.

Hey Miles Sal brought this up to me before she had to get off I kinda sent her the funds the cover the fee, when she wakes up we can get the funds to you.

If that's the case then I"ll settle for the third donation award and the minor number of Rings. I'm happy to help Team Acorn, and/or the people that run it, when I can so no need to refund me.

That's us all sorted, I'm removing my paypal as a payment option so that nobody accidently selects it.

Thank you very much for your rapid support, any further donations should be directed to SaL and she'll sort everything out accordingly.

Here's to another 6 months!

--Miles Kjeller

(On Behalf of the Team Acorn Community Administrative Team)

I don't mean to sound ignorant but did the last donation awards even get put into place? So far this is the 2nd time i helped the forums out so im a bit eager to know if there active now and where i can see the awards. Its something iv been wondering about for a long time on.  :)

Hey, why does the image in the taps show a blue triangle with two smaller triangles under it instead of a mini Team Acorn logo like it did before the renewal?

Hey, why does the image in the taps show a blue triangle with two smaller triangles under it instead of a mini Team Acorn logo like it did before the renewal?

It's because when they were updating the forum software they forgot to fix the favicon. I'm sure when Miles shows up again he'll fix it.