Team Acorn Community Forums
JerichoRone

Well Wishes and Holiday Cheer

In case I don't get back tonight, I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. It's always the most hectic and stressful time of the year, sometimes the only cheer we get is when some kid close to us smiles, but whenever this time comes I don a Santa hat, smile and be grateful for the friends and family I have.

I may have not gotten along with every one, some days were darker than others, and arguements flared to the boiling point, but in the end I always came back. This place has given me something to smile about other than ponies.

SaL, Weltall, Blits, Wak, Adam, Kai, Blade, Artimus, Mathew, DragonMaster, Dragon Quest, Neg, Sallyhot, Miles, and anyone else that I've forgetten to mention. Rping and creating stories with you guys have been the best last few years in a while. I'm grateful for my special friendships and relationships most of all.

From Reno, NV

MERRY CHRISTMAS

The feelings are mutual my friend, we've had some romps on the forums or gaming and overcame (mostly civil) disagreements here and there. A full gauntlet of events the past year and I am glad to call you friend.

Merry Christmas Jer, and a Happy New Year

So how was everyone's holidays?

Mine was really good.

What kinda stuff did you get for Christmas?

Well for shows movies and games I got seasons 1, 2, 3 and 4 of Animaniacs, I got Bleach season 5 as well of the first movie Bleach: Memories of Nobody. For games I got Injustice: Gods Among Us, Mortal Kombat v.s DC Universe, The Journey Collection, and LEGO MARVEL Super Heroes. Besides that I got a new watch and 3 Graphic Novels. Also got some new clothes which was pretty awesome, I needed some new shirts and stuff. ^^

What did you guys get?