Team Acorn Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miles Kjeller

SYSTEM ANNOUNCEMENT: NEW SKIN

Hey guys!

I thought it was about time we spruced this place up a bit, so I've installed a new, darker, slicker skin.

There are a few catches though, the Gallery and Social Network mods have not been integrated into this skin yet, I am working on updating that.

If you need immediate access to Chat and Gallery functions (or just don't like the new skin), you can change back to "prosilver" in your User Control Panel under the "Board Preferences" tab.

7Ixv0Rj.png

I'll be collecting bug-reports and doing some tweaking over the next couple of days. Stay Tuned!

Oh my gosh this startled me. I had the tab with Team Acorn set to refresh, I go back to it and BAM, I though I was on another forum for a second there. Good thing I can change it back though.

This is pretty good. Can't wait to see what the chat looks like when it's fixed.

Not to mention the emeralds each person has glows now

They actually glowed before but the white background made the glow blend in more.

So chat in Prosilver has vanished, and the logo int eh upper left corner that says TA now says phpBB.

I'm integrating the chat into the new skin and upgrading the prosilver skin.

This process may take up to 30 minutes, sorry for the inconvenience

So chat in Prosilver has vanished, and the logo int eh upper left corner that says TA now says phpBB.

I'm integrating the chat into the new skin and upgrading the prosilver skin.

This process may take up to 30 minutes, sorry for the inconvenience

Oh no, that's ok, no reason to apologize. I just wanted to point that out in case you didn't know about it is all. :)

I noticed the chat vanished from the new skin which makes sense since it's being updated.

So along with the skin, chat, and gallery are there other updates to the sites plug-ins that you'll be applying here and there, or are most of the sites features up to date already?

Looking at this new skin it's makes me wonder why the emotions don't have transparent edges. It's an easy fix I'm sure.

UPGRADE COMPLETE!

ArrowChat has been installed in the footer so we can all chat together again, it's a much nicer system than the last one.

The SocialNetwork plugin has been uninstalled entierly as it is just overhead now we have ArrowChat.

Enjoy!

it's just a long bar with not much on it, lol.

Well something seems to be going on. Boxes are popping up here and there and in the chat list there's an option a the top to change the chat theme. I personally like the leaf theme since it adds in visual icons and makes it a lot easier to use too.

Could you explain what the Applications box on the far left and the Notification box on the far right are for? Also, congrats on your 100th post!