Team Acorn Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sallyhot

FORUM DOWNTIME TODAY (Feb14th,2013)

Just a heads up for anybody wanting to post on the forums today. The guyz at Jabarchives our server hosts, are doing a site migration some time today. So the site and the forum might be a little buggy for the day, with some posts not working and some most recent ones disappearing entirely if caught in the migration. Should be finished by the end of the day, but I'd advise against bein on the RP section for the day just to be safe. Nothin sux more then writin up a page worth of solid gold, then have it not work! So you have been warned. We're sorry for the inconvenience, we'll let ya know when the storm has passed. :)

Thanks for the heads up. Although the site has always been buggy for me with losing connection to the site and all that jazz. So shouldn't be anything too new. And I've gotten used to losing a few posts here and there.

Thanks for the heads up. Although the site has always been buggy for me with losing connection to the site and all that jazz. So shouldn't be anything too new. And I've gotten used to losing a few posts here and there.

Really? I never lose connection to the site. Do you know if it's on your end or something with the site?