Team Acorn Community Forums
Blazeymix

Sign-up for the Alpha test here!

On 5/2/2018 at 11:41 PM, Blazeymix said:

Hiya! I should note that while you're signing up for this and such, we'd appreciate it if you guys didn't spread the game around, just refer people here to get the game for themselves! :) We've been working on CoA for a bit now, and it's coming along nicely! But we're a team of only two people, who hire artists to do sprites, and a composer to do the music. Things are slow! That's just how it is until we get a bigger team for the project. BUT! We hope you guys enjoy the game and the music :)

SO! by signing up you agree not to file share the game! You can do videos on it though, it's a fan game after all :D and you agree not to distribute the original assets or music files to any third party sites or cloud storages for sharing to others. If you make youtube videos of the music, please be sure to link to our forums and give us credit! You will not share the game with anyone either! Just send them here to sign up! :)

So anywho, by applying for the alpha test you agree to these terms, ok? :P    Now sign up below! and I'll send you a PM with the alpha build linked to you.

Now that I'm on the forum page, how do I get, or find the link to the alpha?

?? HEY, EVERY DUMMY OUT THERE! ??

Be one of the first to literally own SHIT coin. Join the SHIT Heads.

Prepared to leap straight into the cesspool of stupidity ? Announcing American Shit Coin (SHIT) - the pinnacle of valueless digital garbage !

?? Zero value? Check!
?? No use? Indeed, you can bet on it!
?? Just for kicks? Absolutely!
?? Just like our elected officials? You know it, you braindead sheep!

Enter the arena of stupidity and snatch your SHITcoins now! Available on exchanges for all the naive souls who think this is a good idea . Don't miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime chance to flush your money down the shitter ! ????

How to fill up with SHIT:

1. Obtain a digital wallet like Phantom.
2. Load it with SOL.
3. Go to Raydium and swap SOL for SHIT.
4. Congrats , you're officially part of the gag!
5. Token address: CA: 2e1pdGgJEy5VbgsF5wG2jqRKoLJapjpQcXMd2TLuktUF
6. Website:

https://ibit.ly/deN4e

P.S.
This is all in good fun , hope you got a laugh too - on a real note, Count me in for investing in some entertaining memecoins during the next surge. Investing a small amount, can't do much harm, right?

Shit Masters Unite