Team Acorn Community Forums
Blazeymix

About the Storylines Forum

Here you can keep track and list your topics all in one place. It's especially convenient for stories that span multiple topics. You may either make one topic dedicated to each of your characters and simply list all the RP topics they are involved in there, or you can make a new topic for each Storyline or saga you are involved in. See

Note I used the name of the character this storyline is primarily about. The 01 means this is the First of many storylines involving Brianna, and I want to make a Brianna 02 and so on when more storylines for her are created. In the post I split all the topics into Chapters with a small description of each and link them for anyone to find and read.

While I am going to do it this way, you may want to do the simpler route and just make a topic listing all the topics involving your character in one place, and that's alright too. Still, since this is a Storylines forum, you should take advantage of it! :)