Team Acorn Community Forums

So it's been a while since I saw people posting and I'm pretty sure it nothing is done about this were going to be in the same position like before the reboot happen...again. I understand that Adam leaving caused some if not most of us to stop roleplaying but that doesn't mean we should stop posting here on the forums roleplaying. That being said, let all post here to get the status on each of us here at the website. I'm still want to roleplay for as long as I can so is anyone else still want to continue? 

What would be the best way to start some rp? I want to rp here more often but for the time I can get on line once a week at best more than that would be hard sadly.  I am always up for private rp, but I like rping to create an interesting storyline.

You know I think a lot of us moved on to the Discord RP. If anyone still wants to RP, join us there. :)
Believe me the last thing I wanted was for this board to die off again. I don't think it can be helped. Still, we have a Discord RP that I'm willing to keep active so we can build it up again.