Team Acorn Community Forums
Blitscreet

Scavenging the City *Private*

The City of Robotropolis was massive, with many parts of the city run down and abandoned. There were many places that hadn't been touched since the coup de tat. On the far side of the city was one such place. 

A certain dark blue vixen was very interested in this sector and as such requested security entourage. What she expected was a small detail of Swatbots. What she got was a certain red echidna which scared the crap out of her.

Lilith was doing her very best not to seem nervous. She generally avoided the legion echidna's, for very good reasons.

Once they reached the abandoned sector she pulled up a holo map of the area. This was a warehouse district, with any number of supplies for anything in storage.

"Alright...So there's no record of what was stored...and the good doctor wants everything catalogged..." Her voice struggling to sound in control. Her usual cocky attitude suppressed. As far as she was aware this was a trained legionairre. Singular, which meant that she alone could most definitely handle trouble if any at all. She was supposed to be in charge but didn't feel like it at all. 

This was hardly a task befitting a General in the Legion Army. Mynt's scowl never left her face as she silently walked behind the girl. Lien-Da simply threw her here to give her something to do. Activity from the Freedom Fighters had been scarce, meaning no bloodshed for the echdina to create. Perhaps she would take her frutstation out on the girl, how important could she be? Seeing her curl up in a ball in agony, screaming for salvation. That would be fun. Lien-Da had ordered Mynt to keep an eye on her, perhaps for a lack of trust for these mercenary types. The ones that didn't belong to the Legion, Lien-Da never trusted. Mynt simply didn't trust anyone, there was no reason for it. She would sooner kill them anyway.

Mynt simply stood guard and watched the girl. Her awareness fully focused on their surroundings, she kept a close eye on Lilith as she had the holo map open. She ignored her, finding the girl unworthy of her words.

No response from the echidna, her hand shook in frustration as a result. She had heard how xenophobic some of them could be but being outright ignored, not even an insult in her general direction. She would have said something had the gaze from her not kept her mouth shut. Pulling up her hood up she pocketed the map, and headed to the nearest warehouse. Anything to distract her from the unpleasant company. 

Working with the lock on the outside panel, electrical thankfully, popping it off and fiddling with the wires until a satisfying clunk of the door unlocking. Heading inside she didn't even bother with asking Mynt to do anything. Instead pulling out a datapad. While it looked like she was already starting to catalog the inventory, she was also going through Robotnik's legion files, trying to figure out who this echidna was exactly.

She nearly wet herself when she found the data log entry. "Fuck this shit...no way in hell I'm doing this any longer than I have too now..." She muttered to herself putting the device back in her pocket with the map. 

Turning to Mynt she nodded slowly, a little calmer since she decided to try and ditch this echidna as soon as she could. "Look there at least a few fuckin hundred boxes and crates in here. I'm goin upstairs to the offices and look for an inventory list or file on a computer. You can...well you can do whatever you want. I'll only be a minute."

"You are going nowhere... without my supervision," was all she said, her intimidating blank stare never leaving Lilith. Absolutely none of the decorations, boxes, crates interest Mynt in the slightest. The only thing that remoted kept her attention was the living flesh she was guarding. Flesh that looked so easily torn were she to amuse herself. She still might, were the boredom and irritation to continue. Mynt card about none of Robotnik's minions, mercenaries, plans. She also cared even less for the Legion's plans, only working with them to serve her own enjoyment of hurting others.

How much she enjoyed their screams. Each person had a unique way of screaming. It was always interesting to find all the little noises they made when in pain. The biggest and toughest of brutes were often the loudest of criers. She wondered what Lilith would sound like. The usual younger sounding feminine scream sure, but how high would the pitch be? How loud, how blood curtling...

Still, Mynt was above giving in to her blood lust. Lilith would live just a bit longer at least.

Lilith shuddered, as gently as possible. To her that wasn't just a promise. That felt like a threat which could only end one way if she wasn't careful. The main problem here was she wasn't proven, so expendable was the key word. It almost made fleeing to the forest a viable option. Though it all came down to the fact she'd rather die here, than bow down before some hoity toity princess who, up until Robotnik proved his cunning, had everything handed to her.

"Okay. Don't blame me if just standing there watching gets boring." She spoke, trying to regain her composure. Just relaxing even a little bit would help her think of some way out.

Leading the way up to the offices overlooking the building, she found a terminal, and attempted to boot it up. It only got so far before the whole building's power went out and dark. "Son of a fuck...blew a breaker. You didn't happen to see where the breaker panel was in here did you?" She asked Mynt, not really expecting an answer. All things considered this would be a perfect opportunity to escape. She just had to break eye contact at least for a bit to slip away.

In the mean time her eyes and ears glowed softly in the dim light, as did her mouth when she spoke. It would be a little tricky to slip away since she glowed in the dark, but where there was a will, there was a way. 

As soon as the lights went out, the fox glowed, and she was the only thing Mynt could see. It was as if fate was trying to focus all of Mynt's attention on her, on hurting her. Everything was dead quiet, the only thing any of her senses could detect came from Lilith. Mynt's mouth began to water, her fingers began to itch. She needed blood.

Slowly, she walked toward the girl. Each step so quiet and smooth a cat right next to it wouldn't notice. As she came near, she drew her rod, it's bright redish glow directly behind Lilith's head.

Lilith herself lost sight of Mynt, which set off alarms, and almost instantly her ears swiveled trying to pick up where the echidna went. It wasn't until she caught sight of the red glow from behind her did she immediately leap away from her, flipping up her hood in the process, before dashing behind some shelves in the office. 

There was no mistaking it, that weapon of hers was drawn and every instinct she had was to get out of there. Creeping through the shelves she kept low and quiet, her hood up and mouth shut. There wouldn't be any talking her way out of this one. Always keeping an eye of where Mynt was she had to get past her to leave the office. Or find some way to incapacitate her at least a little bit. 

Rubbing her arm band under her hoodie she had to think which option would be the best way to deal with this situation. One wrong move could be her last. And she only needed to touch her once...

That was when she finally smiled. Now Mynt was having fun. A good game of hide and seek always entertained her, and this one was a quick little fox. The lights had went out, the girl was smart in her choice of wear, the hood a tactical choice to cover up her glowing ears rather than simply a 'hipster' fashion look. Still the girl couldn't have escaped, she was hiding in the room. Holding out her bright glowing rod, she used it to illuminate in front of her by a few feet as she stepped forward, her eyes scanning and adjusting quickly to the intense darkness.

"Are you afraid?" she asked, her wicked smile barely visible from the glow of the rod.

Lilith could see Mynt, she was behind her, and every time Mynt would look towards her it was easy as closing her eyes to hide the glow. Inching her way to the door she stopped at the shelf which was wedged in a way, keeping her from making it out, and it was far too heavy to move on her own. Looking over it closely, it was covered in a thick layer of dust, which gave her an idea, slowly climbing up the shelves, she pressed her back against the wall, and used her legs against the top of the shelf. It didn't take much strength to begin to tip the shelf, and at this point she had to hope Mynt hadn't noticed her yet. Creaking and groaning as the shelf tipped before slamming to the ground with a loud bang, kicking up a massive cloud of dust, breaking any sight either of them would have had.

Immediately as soon as it fell, instead of bolting for the door, she went right for Mynt, hoping in the confusion to hit her with a hex. What she didn't forsee was some of the stuff on the shelf that just came crashing down in her path, tripping her and sending her colliding with the echidna full force.

Lilith landed right on top of Mynt, and thankfully recovered first before slapping a hand down on her chest. It would feel like a small pulse for the echidna before her whole body would start tightening, unable to move much if at all, the only real thing she would be able to do, was move her eyes and speak. Lilith hit her with a level two stun hex, which would leave her paralyzed for about ten minutes. So now the clock was ticking.

"Alright, drop the fuckin sadism, like what in the fuck did I do to you. Supposed to be on the same side and all that, but all you wanna do is probly turn me into a fuckin coat! I know about you, I read your file, it included pictures which, in case you're wondering, scared the ever living fuck out of me!" The vixen, spoke glaring down at the echidna in the dim light, flipping off her hood as her eyes and ears illuminated the area, as well as her rather foul mouth when she opened it.

"So what you don't think I'm fuckin worthy of fighting for Robotnik, huh? Or is it you're one of those fuckin tight ass echidna's who looks down on everyone else. Or maybe you just wanted to friggin torture me for shits and giggles. Well I don't fuckin care. Look at where you are now, I could kill you right now, just as easily as you woulda killed me, and all anyone would say is, wow, look at how she died, bested by some fuckin punk ass fox. And do you know why? Because I'm way fuckin smarter than you. You just go in all terrifying and shit, might be good at fighting, but who gives a flying fuck now?!" Her body was shaking as she started ranting to Mynt, sitting on her belly as she gripped her vest tightly in her hands. 

"You think that coming here, some little fuckin fox with no one to back her up at all, was easy? Fuckin big man scares the ever living piss outta me, but I respect that. I respect what he did, one man overthrowing a whole kingdom all by himself. That man sure as hell garters more respect than some fuckin tight ass hoity toity princess who think she's entitled to the throne because mommy and daddy said so. I'd sooner submit myself to roboticization than listen to one word that cheeky cunt has to say." Her hands loosened, if only for a bit before she leaned down to look Mynt in the eye before continuing.

"So if you want to kill me after this fine, but I'm worth more to you, or anyone in this city alive. Maybe you should stop to think for once and consider, if I'm able to take you down, just one fuckin tiny ass fox, with just some simple planning, imagine how well I'd do when it comes to repelling or capturing freedom fighters huh?" 

Shaking again she leaned right over Mynt , hands leaning on her shoulders as she looked her straight in the eye. She still had time on the hex, she could feel it, so hopefully she'd be able to either convince this echidna she was useful or at least give some time to hightail it out of here and make it back to a safe place.

"Finished?" Mynt replied, staring at nothing as she remained paralized by the hex. In truth, had Mynt wanted her dead the girl wouldn't be breathing. It was simply a game, a test. It seems the fox was more than just bones and meat. Her entire speech was very tiring on the ears, however. Like any teen her age, Lilith didn't know when to shut up.

Lilith at this point had no idea of what was actually happening with Mynt, and gave no real indication of what her intentions were. 

Taking a couple deep breaths she leaned back. She had to hope whatever she said worked. Still sitting on the echidna's chest, Lilith stood up slowly. 

She still didn't know if she could relax yet so she had one final card to play. As she stood up she slid the palm of her hand across Mynt's bare belly, playing it off as her just turning to stand up. In actuality it was her using her final charge for the day, the attraction hex. Was the weakest level, but would last the longest. But it was also the most unpredictable. All Lilith knew was at level one it would make whomever afflicted with it, find the vixen as the currently most attractive thing in their mind. Mynt had fifteen minutes of that.

Getting up and dusting herself off, using her tail as well she stopped only to turn to Mynt. "I'm gonna go find that breaker. The paralysis will wear off in a few minutes." 

Lilith had to hope that whatever effect that had on Mynt wouldnt get her killed. She was out of options at this point. So she had to just cooperate and continue her mission. And pray that she made it through the day. 

She could feel her mind being played with. Little did Lilith know, magic and hexes had little effect on her mind. Hyposis and other things that deal with her mind were also useless. Mynt was trained metally and physically beyond anything anyone could imagine. She knew what was happening to her, as she could tell she felt the girl was slightly cuter than before. Still, that wouldn't force Mynt to act differently. It was clear the girl was afraid of her, using hexes on her would not go unpunished. Killing her was unfavorable. It was true she was more useful to them alive, but that didn't mean Mynt couldn't keep her for herself.

Feeling her body move again, she stood up without a word and walked calmly behind Lilith, nothing in her movements indicating danger this time, and grabbed the girl from behind, immediately groping her private parts. One hand on her peach, the other on her small chest, Mynt squeezed tight and finally spoke. "I am doing this of my own free will. You're far too weak to resist me, you know this. So what I want to demonstrate here, is that you and your body are mine to do with what I please."

In the next hour, Mynt did just that. Removing the girls clothes, teasing her private places with fingers and her tongue, Mynt did anything and everything she felt like to the girl, carrying out the punishment with sadomasochistic acts of spanking and penetrating with her rod. It was the most fun Mynt had in quite awhile, and it didn't even involve bloodshed. Perhaps the girl would be good to keep around. Mynt liked her bravery in the face of danger, attacking Mynt instead of running.

When all the activity was over, Mynt finished putting on her clothes and frowned at the girl. "Are you finished with that breaker yet?"

Lilith was expecting Mynt to grab her, in fact she had almost finished fixing the breakers when she did. The tensed up, only briefly before feeling Mynt feel her up. Squirming a bit, trying to wiggle free or at least get her to move her hands. But when Mynt spoke to her, is when she really froze. A full resistance was sort of expected but the fact she was doing this, groping her small sensitive chest and untouched peach. 

The vixen couldn't speak at all as the echidna begun. The mix of pleasure and fear left her immobile for the most part unless she was forced to do things in return. It took a while for her to finally relax and get into the situation. Given her 'secret weapon' she was more inclined to pay attention to women, and Mynt was by far one of the most attractive she had seen, once she got past the fact that she could torture her to death and possibly enjoy it more than this. 

Even as Mynt started using her rod, to poke, prod, smack, and finally penetrate, did she just give in. Even as her cherry popped, through the grit of teeth and bit of blood, crimson against her glowing flesh, she was doing her best to enjoy it. For struggling now would have been futile, not to mention she didn't want to struggle, not anymore.

At the end of it all, she was left panting softly, laying with her head on her folded up hoodie. "So...that just happened...not what I expected when I woke up this morning." She was shaking softly, not from fear, but from the encounter, slowly calming her nerves as she started putting on her clothes, barely getting her hoodie on before getting orders barked at her. "Sheesh gimme a sec, I was almost done before..." She paused, unable to find a proper way to describe what just happened. "That."

The power in the warehouse flickered on not a moment later.

Lilith wasn't sure if she should be happy or peeved with Mynt after the uses comment, so she opted to remain silent for that. Closing the breaker box panel she continued getting dressed. "Well in all honesty, its a yes and no situation. I have had sex before, but never had anything in my pussy before. I usually have an..." She paused, unsure how to properly describe her other ability. "Alternative that I use."

Unsure if she should elaborate or not, she finished pulling on her boots and rummaged through her pockets to find the data pad, and continue their work.