Team Acorn Community Forums
Blazeymix

Reuiniting with a long lost love *P, A*

It was there she waited, in front of a building she knew he'd visit soon, on that day in that hour. If she could have met him sooner, she would have. However her placement in the new time carried her to that month, of that year. No sooner could she find him and be with him again. She knew he wouldn't know her, he wouldn't recognize her at all, yet a small part of her hoped something in him would spark to meeting her in this life.

The rabbit sat on the stone steps in front of a building in the R&D district waiting to find the one man she connected with in her life. He journeyed with her to many places, helped her search for artifacts and mysterious ancent objects in the hope of figuring out how to free her Uncle, Nagus from the void. All for naught, ever since time was warped and twisted into this new reality... Nagus received nor sent any signals to reach out to her. Perhaps in this new reality, he was no longer living.

For Ingrid the Rabbit, Blitscreet was her only connection left in the world.

It was then that she saw him. Walking in a coat of sorts toward her, toward the building she knew he'd come to. Her heart fluttered, her breathing stopped, as she stared big eyed at him for the first time in this new reality. He was like a stranger, yet there he was. Coming closer and closer-

"Oi! Move your bum!" called out an impatient young lynx girl carrying a large box of what looked like fragile electronic components.

"A-apologies," replied a perplexed and snapped-back-to-reality Ingrid as she stood up to face the girl and move out of her way.

"Geez, it's never easy gettin' around even outside my shop!" grumbled the lynx as she moved past.

Ingrid's eyes stared beyond the girl blocking her way from Blitscreet, but when she was no longer in the way, Blitscreet had vanished.

"No..." she couldn't believe it. Her heart sank, she nearly panicked as her eyes frantically searched for him, but he was nowhere to be seen. "Was it all just my imagination..?" she whispered, heartbroken and confused. Despite the lack of social emotions, Ingrid knew what pain was. She felt it there, and it made her eyes water.

"Blitscreet..."

Her gaze didn't go unnoticed, it wasn't subtle watching since she made no attempt to cover it up, it caught his attention but didn't think much of it. He was content on walking by but the little incident with the lynx caught his attention. His curiosity had been piqued as he watched her from beside the steps, a little below her, still debating whether or not to speak to her. It wasn't until he seen her start to tear up and say his name that he winced and felt bad. He never liked to see girls cry.

"You were looking for me?" He spoke up, from below her on the side of the stairs, looking over her. Very intrigued by her outfit, which seemed to consist of a full body stocking with bikini top and loin cloth. He had to avert his gaze a little bit since he caught himself staring at her figure a bit longer than he had hoped. She was definitely very beautiful in her own right. Something in the back of his mind, deep subconscious was nagging at him to keep talking to her, didn't know why but played it off on that very attractive outfit.

That voice! The sky grew brighter on top of them as she turned around to face him again, her heart beating a mile a minute, her lips curving into the first smile she had ever made without realizing it. Immediately she gripped him into a hug, then said nothing in return. She knew then he didn't recognize her. However, it meant nothing. As long as she was with him, that was all that mattered to her. Keeping her hand in his as she broke the hug after a good several minutes of silence(if he did speak she was too happy to notice), she walked forward, pulling his hand without a word so he could go where he intended to go; with her by his side.

The hug was so sudden, as he had to steady himself with her embrace. He returned it, unsure why she seemed to happy to see him, holding her closely. It was odd of course, some strange bunny he had never seen before, dressed in an outfit that hinted something either from the Red Light private shows, or something from one of the Mystic's magic rituals, he didn't know which. She smelled very nice at least. After the first few minutes he had to wonder just who she was, especially since she didn't seem to want to let go. Couple minutes later, he caught his hands slipping lower but stopped them. Attractive stranger hugging him was one thing but groping her would have undoubtedly earned him a slap. 

When she finally broke the hug and kept her hand held tight to his, he was so confused as he started walking with her. He didn't really know what to make of this, I mean it was nice but part of him had to wonder if she had been stalking him for some time now, or something else. Either way he just continued on, she seemed harmless enough, and he really didn't want to see her cry again. 

"So I didn't catch your name." He chuckled softly, just continuing his normal pace. Right now he was just walking, his mind totally focused on the girl holding his hand. Whatever else he had to do was no big deal, so he figured he'd entertain her for a bit. Couldn't hurt he figured.

Agains she chose not to reply, she could find no words that felt right, that could express how she felt, who she was to him, or anything that would make any kind of sense. She would avoid saying her name, perhaps forever, because someday, she felt... maybe he would remember her name. "You may call me anything you wish," she finally answered, "I am yours.."

Now that bit felt a little bit weird. Stopping he turned to her with a puzzled look on his face. "Okay, as romantic as that sounds I would like to at least know who you are first. I mean I have this little buzzing in the back of my head when looking at you but I'm still not sure if that's the fact you're very attractive or something else. So don't take this the wrong way, I just want an explanation of how you know me, and why you're so sure about being mine." He was really confused at the moment. He's had women approach him before but this was a whole other league. He just didn't know what to do here. 

"I told you who I am," she answered, giving him another smile and squeezing his hand. "I am yours."

It was obvious that reply wasn't going to be enough to make him feel comfortable with the situation, even if Ingrid had never felt more at home and content in her entire life than right then. So she decided to give him some answers. "We were very close a long time ago, and now we are together again," she said. "If you have doubts, let me do what I can to pursuade you..." she closed the gap between them in another hug, but this time the hug was tighter, and her hand led his to grope her breast. "You wanted this for a long time back then."

There were two ways he'd likely react to this. A more realistic way any decent man would react would be to push her away and call her mentally insane. The other way, she had hoped, he would accept her and the feeling he had deep inside him, the familiar feeling of her scent, her aura, her love, would help him understand. She knew the latter was unlikely, thus decided to back off at the last second, to prevent him from anger or irritation.

"Forgive me," she began. "To put it one way, I have been searching for you for a long time. It has been my purpose in life, and now that I have found you... I am yours. There is nothing else for me, no other purpose, no other desires." Her eyes met his, even if she had the most sincere look, he may not accept such a strange woman in his life out of the blue.

Everything seemed to happen very fast as she suddenly pulled his hand to her breast. Either this woman was totally crazy for him, full blown stalker, or she actually meant it. To him the first one seemed more logical but this gut feeling just wouldn't go away that she was as sincere as she meant. He was positive he had never seen her before, absolutely certain but she looked at him like she knew everything about him. He felt himself squeeze her bosom softly before pulling his hand away, making sure no one caught that, since they were in public after all.

"Okay, I have an idea. I have a sister, twin sister, she's a telepath, can read minds. Now your story sounds totally crazy but something in my gut says to just trust you on this one, so the only way to make sure is to go see her. She might be at our home at her lab. If not we can wait there till she gets home alright?" He knew Jolteia was paranoid about security but felt like this was definitely something that had to be investigated at least. And if she planned on making anymore advances it would be in private, where someone wouldn't point out the R&D Chief of security groping a woman in public.

"If that is your wish, I will do anything you ask," she replied. She doubted his sister's abilities could truly sense beyond time and space, but just maybe... "Jolteia," she added, knowing full well that was far from proof but it should at least open his mind more to her sincerity. "Lead our way."

Blitscreet led her to Jolteia's lab, once inside the main lobby he took her to a side elevator which brought them to the apartment. Once inside he motioned for her to wait there before heading to the intercom on the side panel. "Hey Jolteia, you there?" 

He waited about a minute, it was all he needed since one way or another she would have replied. She practically had the whole building wired to that big brain of hers. Shrugging he turned to Ingrid. "Well, she isn't here. Probably at the hospital or off running errands. No idea when she'll be back." Letting out a long sigh he had to stop to take a moment to think. In the mean time he motioned for her to follow to the main living room. The entire apartment was the whole top floor of the lab. From the outside you wouldn't be able to tell since all the windows were one way reflective, as well as electronically insulated to prevent thermal, ultraviolet, x-ray, every kind of scan to penetrate and learn what was inside. Jolteia had even called in a couple favours to get the building magically shielded as well.

Once at the living room he hung up his coat on a side hook and sat down in the living room, fully expecting her to follow him. "So what do you want to do while we wait for her to show up? No idea when she'll be back, she doesn't really carry a phone on her or anything..." He turned his gaze to her once more, admiring her figure. From her rather ample bosom, to her hips which seemed to sway even while she stood. Blits had to wonder if her story was true, how the heck did he manage to snag such a bombshell. 

She truly felt content, just being with him again, following him, seeing him, it felt indiscribable. Following him without hesitation, Ingrid's every movement always majestic, always graceful, the way she carried herself was unlike any other woman, her motions were as smoothe and natural as flower petals dancing in the breeze. Moving some hair out of her face to the side, she stood in front him as he sat down, noticing his eyes glancing at her body, she knew what he wanted and did not hesitate like she had done in the past dimension. Heart feeling like it might explode, she gathered up her courage and sat on his lap, facing him, her legs on both sides of his body. Slowly, she hoisted herself up so her breasts were in his face while she slipped her gold belt down her legs and moving one out so she can slip it off entirely. Her loincloth attached to her belt, now removed, her lower half was exposed, only covered by her full body stockings.

"We may do anything you wish," she finally replied, sitting herself back down on his lap and closing in for a kiss to his lips. This was her chance to make it all right. She was not going to make the same mistake she did before.

Blitscreet was rather entranced as she straddled his lap, quite content so far. He was having mixed feelings about this woman, but for the moment, he couldn't think of a reason to refuse her. As she smothered him with her breasts he could hear her heartbeat, pounding heavily. His hands slid up her sides holding them as she removed her belt and loincloth. His  gaze slipped down through the gap in her cleavage getting a good view of her peach exposed through her leotard. Through all her motions, even as she leaned in for a kiss, he could feel something, subtle. She was nervous, the ever so slight hesitation when she moved. 

He leaned in for the kiss, locking lips with her he pulled her in close, letting his hands slide down her body, gripping her plum tightly, as he slid one hand up her body, cupping her breast. "So far it seems you want something more than I do." His hands broke contact with her as he made to take off his pants, slowly without pulling her off him he pulled them off along with his boxers, leaving him completely exposed with the exception of his sheath. The tip of his cock poking out gently as he leaned in gently nipping her neck.

Enjoying the kiss, their first true kiss, and her first kiss ever, Ingrid's breathing grew unsteady as she attempted to respond. "I've wanted to be with you for a long time, I told you... I am yours, that is all I want," she knew she was happy, despite her racing heart beating through her chest, her body shaking nervously and her voice unstable as well. She was ready to make him her first. She had dreamt of this day for an eternity of time in the void between realities.

As he slipped off his pants, Ingrid stared at his lowers for the first time, she felt her face grow warm with flush. Her peach, although covered by her thin see-through full-body stockings, was mere inches away from his manhood. She stared down her body toward his sheath. She didn't know what to do then. "I-I am yours. If this i-is what you truly want, please h-have me," she stammered, her rabbit nose twitching. She moved in and straddled him because she knew he wanted her body, and now she would give it to him.

The hand on her breast sent shivers up and down her spine. Obeying his hands, she unclipped her bra and her neckbrace and set her top and cape on the floor. Now fully nude, only the full-body stockings covered her body.

Blitscreet leaned in and kissed her again. Gently cupping her face. "It's your first time. I must have pained for this before but never got it then...is it weird to say I feel sorry for myself..." He spoke with a small chuckle rubbing her sides to help calm her. Her lovely breasts caught his attention foremost. Leaning down and gently sucking on one of her cherries, he slipped the other hand down from behind as he leaned back pulling her forward. His fingers gently rubbing her peach through the fabric of her stocking, stroking and kneading her lips, pressing into her without ripping her fabric as well. 

He held her close as he did this, just touching, feeling and enjoying the feeling of her body. It was remarkably satisfying, to just have this woman so very devoted to him. His member slowly slipped out of his sheath, pressing against her belly as he started rubbing her peach faster, stroking her clit just enough to arouse her more.

She gasped, a weak and high pitched whine that she had never heard before escaped her lips at the feeling of his finger touching her reproductive place... She knew the science behind the organ and why it was needed, she did not know how it felt to stimulate it. It wasn't just the stimulation, the feeling of his fingers slipping inside where nothing has before. It was the fact it was his, Blitscreet's own fingers touching her. It made any feeling intensify tenfold. She was beginning to lose herself.

Not wanting to force him to do everything, she tried her best to concentrate and rub the exposed penis with her hands. It felt so warm against her belly, even more so in her palms. She loved it. His member was so round, wide, big... It had stubbles, barbs on it all around. She awkwardly moved her hands over it, up and down as she gripped gently, her breathing and slight grunts apparent while she worked with fingers invading her peach...

The feel of her body against his was slowly becoming intoxicating. The high pitches moan she was letting out was enough to make his cock throb, coupled with her small delicate hands stroking him softly he had to pull his mouth free from her breast. Without speaking he pulled himself up, and slowly slipped the leotard down her body, only interrupting her just long enough to peel it off and down her curves. The full colour of her fur as he pulled her tight against him again, his fingers slipping even further inside her peach as he watched her face, her every reaction to what he did. 

Pulling his fingers from her peach, he stopped only to bring them to his lips and suck the juices off. Her taste was unique, very different than what he expected. Picking her up he lay down on the couch, turning her around so her plum and peach was right in his face, blowing softly on the glistening lips.

Starting with a gentle kiss he slid his tongue over her folds, pressing it in slowly, pulling her close as he sucked on her peach as a whole. His rough tongue, scraping across her clit, and pressing inside, his hands kneading and massaging her plum. His cock throbbed heavily now, leaking pre-cum at a fairly generous amount.

The feeling in her genital area, the pleasure from his fingers, then his tongue after he handled her to the position he desired, it made her cry out more, louder, without control. It all felt good, so good her puffball tail was twitching and bouncing uncontrollably. In truth she was always too embarassed to read through the reproduction books detailing on how it's done, with that rough tongue invading her most private area and her body feeling like it was on fire, she wondered if this was what it was like. "B-Blitscreet..!" she stopped him, turning around to lay on her back before him. "Did we do it..?" Her breathing was intense, she felt like that was it, like that was the end of what reproducing involved.

Her lower area was so moist, she almost felt like she wet herself. It wasn't a comfortable feeling, and the idea of his tongue being near her pee area nearly sent her into a panic. She was not one to like germs, in fact she feared them. In her clouded mind of pleasure she hadn't considered what he was doing. Even though she was very clean and hadn't urinated since before she bathed, it was still not hygienic to lick there.

He could tell she was close, her shaking, and such but she must not have known what that feeling was. Poor thing was so inexperience as she rolled over. It didn't stop him from continuing as he brought his mouth back to her peach, this time purring as well, his tongue delving and vibrating softly. He took his arms and wrapped them around her legs, holding her in place so she couldn't move anymore. His tongue lapping at her peach, sucking up her juices as he brought it up over her clit, ever so slowly, letting the full length of his tongue slide over that pink button. 

He wasn't done with her, not until she had her first orgasm would he stop. He couldn't tell what was going on in her mind, but right now he didn't care, just wanted to give her even more pleasure than before. Using her new position to really get at her clit, taking it out of its hiding place. 

She was trapped as he kept going, holding her in his strong hands, his tongue all over her peach, driving her mind crazy with the pleasure. She had never felt anything like this before, she didn't know if she could handle it, didn't know if it was even safe, she began to fear what might happen if he kept going. Still he didn't stop, even when she cried out his name, her body twitched at the vibration of his tongue, at the lapping on her button. Something inside her was stirring, her entire body felt like it was in motion, not at all under her control. Her head was spinning, her back arching and hitting the cushion over and over, her hands trying to push his head away to no avail, her legs trapped by his hold and her toes clenching, her eyesight turned white as sparks and colors of all hues and shades exploded in her mind. The pleasure reaching it's peak and forcing her to cry out louder than ever before before she gasped and stopped breathing, no sound could escape as her body froze and pins and needles filled her muscles. Her toes curled, she was beginning to fear she wouldn't be able to breathe again. "Stop...!" she managed to beg and get a breath through the intense avalanche of pleasure and things going through her entire body and mind.

Only once she relaxed did he let go. Wiping his mouth a bit he smiled as he sat up and slid her down his chest. Her sweet juices matted her fur down below, as he slid her down his body, even down his member as he made sure to let her peach slide along his shaft before adjusting himself so he was sitting up straight with her on his lap in the original position. From then he leaned in giving her a tender kiss, gently stroking her face. 

"I had to make sure you reached your peak first. I wanted to know what it felt like to have an orgasm. You deserved that at least. But we aren't done. That was just some foreplay. Now it's time." His hands gripped her hips as he once again changed positions so he was over top of her on the couch, his member poised at her peach, gently grinding his shaft along her folds, his barbs catching and rubbing along her lips, using her own juices for lubrication. 

"Are you ready?" His voice soft, a gentle smile on his face as he looked down at her.

It took her awhile to regain her breath, her composure, her mind. Before she knew it was over being held over him, she felt pressure on her already sensitive peach. "D-didn't we just make love..?" she sqweaked, her heart rate lowering to double digits again. "A-are you not yet satisfied?" she had no idea what he was doing next. Her body felt sweaty, she desperately wanted a bath at that point.

"That was just warm up. You said I never got to do this before. I'll go slow okay..." Pressing gently, he carefully eased the tip of his cock into her peach. It was definitely bigger than his fingers and his tongue, so he wanted to be careful. With a small jerk the tip popped in as he grunted softly. Hands stroking her hips, he gazed down at her with a smile. "I'm not going to hurt you. This will feel really good in a bit." As he slowly pushed himself deeper, his barbs acting as small bumps on the way in until he felt her cherry. Leaning down he pulled her into a deep kiss, before pushing past it with a small thrust, slowly forcing his way inside her till he felt his tip prod her womb.

He let himself just stay inside her, let her get used to the feeling of him filling her. After all, it was when he pulled back that she would really feel him. "This is making love. I'm going to start moving alright? Just let me know when you're ready."

Her heart began racing again almost immediately as she felt the pressure on her peach build, she could see his member pushing, what she felt was another story. The pressure immediately turned to sharp pain, making her wince and cringe at what was happening. When he reassured her he wasn't going to hurt her, she tried to relax as best she could, trusting that he truly intended no harm. The pressure began to feel like it was filling her up, the pain worsening as he continued to push inside of her until she felt a tear and the rest of him slid inside of her much easier. She had made a gasp, her eyes widened as she laid back, she didn't know what she should be doing, she felt paralyzed by the massive penis meeting the deepest part inside of her. Her inner muscles contricted and tried to push against his cucumber in an act of defiance, as if trying to get him out, but it only seemed to further stimulate him. As he held still, the pain subsided and withered away, now just a large and intense pressure inside her was there. "I.. am ready..." she managed through labored breaths, giving him the consent to do as he wished, as she knew he had wanted for a very long time. She was finally his.

He started with slow thrusts, pulling out to the tip before pressing himself back in, his hand slid up her belly to grope her breast, massaging and kneading it all the while. She was tight, probably the tightest thing he's ever had the pleasure of experiencing. He gradually picked up the pace, bumping her cervix with each thrust now, as he panted softly. Right now he blocked out everything else except the woman laying on the couch before him. If she wanted to be his he was going to make sure that she got to experience what that meant.

The feeling was intense, the pressure growing and shrinking, yet always seemingly getting bigger regardless, making her cry out and make sounds she had only just begun doing when he was licking her most intimate place. This kind of pleasure was different, while the pain was nearly all replaced by overwhelming stimulation, it was not like his tongue but something all the while more amazing... Every movement of his thick penis pushed against every inch of her inner-walls, deeper than his tongue could ever reach even. It was more than she could bear, she wanted it to end but he kept going, kept pushing into her, getting harder, faster. Her noises were louder, louder than the thunderous smacks from his thighs meeting hers, her breasts shaked and bounced with every slap, her eyes barely open as she saw a blurry haze through misty vision. White rabbit buck teeth were in full view as her mouth was stuck open, more cries escaping it without stop.

In the back of her mind she was in disbelief she was doing this. Disbelief that she found Blitscreet, and was now living out her dream. Making love to him, being with him, being one with him. It was all happening so fast. He was going so fast....