Team Acorn Community Forums
Blazeymix

Reuiniting with a long lost love *P, A*

Every moment he spent with his hands gripping those wonderful hips of hers, listening to her sweet sultry moans, the sight of her bouncing bosom, and her cute face in pure ecstasy, was pushing him closer and closer to his edge faster than he'd ever been driven. Her tight peach clenched down on him, actually making it harder to thrust back in after every pull back. In every moment he caught himself thinking about her story and how desperate she was to actually find him to do this. Driving his hips faster and harder, he stopped being gentle, wanting to just push himself to the edge as fast as he could, just give into the pleasure of her body, that which she had saved for him. With one final thrust he drove his cock right against her womb, throbbing and twitching as it send pulse after pulse of seed into her womb, spilling out of her peach from such incredible volume as he found himself thrusting again and again, coaxing every last drop he had out of him, and into her. 

Then when he was done, something sparked in the back of his mind. It wasn't anything major, just her face, in some place he hadn't seen before, on a riverbend in the middle of a moon lit night, she was wearing a tight blue dress as those red eyes stared at him, and just as quick as it happened it was gone. He was out of it for a bit, completely blanking on the fact he was essentially balls deep in the same bunny, rubbing the back of his head, wondering what the heck that was.

Pins and needles all over her body, her toes curled, her fingers dug into the couch cusions, her breath halted and her body froze. Again she came, this time was much more tense than the first, her body twitched and finally relaxed as she breathed as if she had run a 10 mile marathon. She could feel something warm and milky inside of her, it must be his seed finding its way into her womb. Knowing the sex was complete and Blitscreet was finally satisfied made her content as she simply laid back and rested, truly and physically exhausted from what felt like an hour of intercourse. Her peach was still sensitive, her body drenched in love sweat. When her strength returned, she knew the first thing she would do was bathe.

Staring into his eyes, Ingrid could only say once more with as much sincerity as ever, "I am yours..."

Pushing that brief, whatever it was, aside to focus on the now he purred softly, just letting himself sit inside her peach. He thought they had only been going on for a short while but a quick glance at the clock had let him know they had been there for almost an hour. Chuckling softly he leaned down and gave her another kiss. "You know, I'm starting to believe you are..." He spoke in response to her. Just admiring her figure he gently pulled himself out, with a small pop as his seed poured out of her, leaving her once virgin peach a sticky mess. He couldn't help but feel accomplished at the sight. 

"Really Blits? On the new couch?" A voice came from behind the two as a blue feline, stared rather intently, with a very unimpressed look on her face. To Blits it may have seemed like she had just gotten there but in reality Jolteia had been watching for the better part of their little session, though she would never admit to being a peeping tom.

The kiss refreshing, the feeling of his member slipping out of her and the pressure being relieved sent shivers down her spine. The sound of the voice she heard next nearly made her jump in surprise. Not understanding it was abnormal to be naked in front of others, Ingrid simply sat up and nodded to greet Jolteia, Blitscreet's twin sister. It was good to know she had made it into this new world fine as well. She looked quite different however. More.. mature. She had a motherly glow about her.

"Good afternoon, it has been a long time," she said.

Jolteia found it very odd that this bunny was completely naked and exposed as well as bottom half a mess from cum and she acted like it was the most normal thing in the world. Not only that but apparently she knew who she was. Jolteia had a very keen intellect and could remember almost every face belonging to every patient she had ever tended to, but this woman was someone new that she had no recollection of. Without even hesitating she sent a little mind probe to find out just what she knew about her.

Ingrid wouldn't feel a thing, but at the same time Jolteia bore witness to every encounter this bunny had with her, as well as she could tell with her brother as well. These were no fake memories, or even forced thoughts. All of it gave Jolteia a blinding headache just thinking about it. 

"Ughnnn..." She groaned, kneading her temples. Before Blitscreet could even ask what was wrong she raised a hand to shush him. "You wanted to see me about her, I know that, so you don't need to ask me. But in case you're wondering Blits, yes she is telling the truth. Not to much time though as space. Congrats Blits you're probably the first person to ever sleep with a person from another reality."

The whole 'other reality' comment actually made sense as he chuckled softly, unsure what to say really, not to Ingrid, he was in all honesty completely fine with her being there, as well as her story. Jolteia walking in on him banging her though, that was a new one.

How Jolteia read into her mind, Ingrid didn't know, however she was relieved it shed some light for Blitscreet regarding their past. "I know I did not say much about us.. I felt it would be impossible to explain. Since I now have proof, I will tell you about our past lives." With that, she told them everything she remembered from the other reality. About when they met, and how he vowed to help her find the artifacts, and how she felt about him and he her.

"..I knew you wanted to make love, but I was not sure I was ready. It was too late however, Robotnik's weapon changed everything. The next thing I knew, I was in this new world, and I had thought I lost you forever. Until I felt your presence, I saw a vision of you walking by that building, and that is how I found you again. We came here, and you made love to me like you have always wanted to since the very beginning. I believe deep inside you did so with someone you just met because you felt as if you knew me somehow, as if we were much more than new acquaintances." She finished her story, all the while she had chanted a spell from her book to summon a fine cloth in her lap to clean herself with.

Jolteia listened in on the story as she went about her own business now, finding it hard to believe herself but the rabbit's mind told the truth. She would continue to listen while casually cleaning up the kitchen. 

Blitscreet on the other hand was a tad baffled still, and to him the whole story about this reality before was a little much to take in. While he did get that flash vision of her from before, he didn't think much beyond that. The vision of meeting him in front of that building was definitely interesting though, which did explain how she knew where he was gonna be. He had a towel thrown at him from the kitchen with remarkable accuracy as a sign to clean up the new couch while he was listening. 

"Well...that's some story. I mean I can see myself doing it, pretty devoted to you if I had to have done all that." He chuckled, wiping down the couch. "I can see why you would want to find me then. I must have meant as much to you that you did to me. I can't say I feel that way right now, even after all that. Feelings take time but in all honesty I'm willing to give it a shot. It's not like it isn't worth it. I'd have to be one scumbag to just use ya for sex and ask you to leave..." Another nervous laugh as he realised that probably wasn't the proper thing to say. Jolteia noticed it too as she cracked a cloth on his ear, making him cringe and shoot her a glare. 

"May I use your restroom?" Ingrid asked with a polite nod before taking her clothes and walking there after being given directions. Upon reaching the room and shutting the door, she started the bath, then got to work on folding her clothes properly to be ready for her when she gets out. Something inside her was stirring, she didn't know what it was. Tears fell from her eyes onto her cheeks as she quietly stared at the mirror and tried to comprehend what was happening. Perhaps it was Blits implying she was used for sex. Perhaps it was a mistake to go through with it so soon. All she knew was she needed to be cleaned. The bathtub filled with enough warm water, she slipped inside after turning off the facet and worked on cleaning herself.

Blitscreet was left speechless as he got a hard backhand upside the head. Jolteia was very angry with him and didn't even give him a chance before she pointed to the bathroom for him to follow. Jolteia had still been inside her head and could very much feel how much that comment made. Now she could go help Ingrid out but this was Blitscreet's mess. So he had to fix it.

Blitscreet rubbed his head as he walked to the bathroom. He knocked a couple times before opening the door slowly. "Hey Ingrid, it's just me. Look I want to say I'm sorry." His voice softer as he still rubbed the back of his head.

He slowly made his way in and closed the door, walking to the edge of the tub, which was rather large and spacious. Sitting on the edge he took a deep breath, letting it out slowly. "I didn't mean what I said. It was a joke, meant to be a joke. Bad taste really, and I'm sorry. I'd never do anything like that to anyone, least of all someone who was so intent on finding me. I want to thank you for what happened earlier, and I would like to start over." He could hardly bear to see the tears on her face. Seeing girls cry, especially if he was the reason felt like a knife to the gut. 

"You mind if I join you? I'd like to try and make up for my comment..."