Team Acorn Community Forums
Sirdan87

Through the Weave of magic [Free to join; 18+]

June watched as he rose from the water and looked at which direction he was heading to meditate, She would then look at the kitsune before going back to him. She then shruigs and smiles with delight at how the water felt and it's properties on her scales.

Kori nodded softly and smiled, reading June's name before leaning back silently and relaxing. Perhaps she would have a nap in the mean time. Slowly getting more comfortable in the water she closed her eyes, letting the waters energies revitalize and restore. It was always so exhausting exercising her illusions all the time. While she could often just create them and unless willed away they were there, some other ones she had maintained for a long time.

Finding a location alone as I breath in the hot spring air as I close my eyes and slowly breath in and out. The area around me I remove from my mind as I try to gain a focus. Feeling nothing at first, even what essence I have almost feels void. Slowly, there is a small feeling, a spark of energy of sorts, as Dan tries to connect with it.

Kori would be asleep for a couple hours, not intentionally but it was pretty late at night, when she awoke she stretched softly in the water. She wondered what June and Dan had been up to, if they were still around. 

June was sitting next to the edge of the pond her back completely turned from the Kitsune, Yet she seems to be making a gesture with soft arousing moans coming from her breath accompanied by what sounds like masturbating. Her hand moving up in down showing exactly that,

After about an hour after regaining what connection to the weave he can, he decided to experiment. He caused little waves in the hotspring using an unseen force at his will. His concentration soon was drawn to June. Who what appeared to be relaxing with heavy breathing. He smiled and thought to maybe help them with their little adventure. "Psst. Hey" He quietly called over to June. motioning to her to come over where Dan was. Smiling to them, seeing what they were doing.

Kori did indeed notice June playing with herself, and even as Dan called her over she chuckled softly. Never fails lol, hormones and stuff always come to play when nude... She thought to herself. Now the hot spring staff was pretty strict about the whole no sex policy but Kori couldn't care less. Everything was easily washed away as the springs was purged daily. As long as it wasn't in the locker room, or got her involved she was fine. 

When June got closer to Dan he whispered "Not sure what the policy is here for what you were doing, but I know where I come from that could ruin the natural chemicals that hotsprings offer. Then again, not sure how that comes into play with the magical effects. Also for being new here, is that okay to do in here? He waits for June to answer that question. "Tell you what. Once I manage to establish a possible living here, maybe we can hang out more and get to know more about each other. Sound good?" After he whispers this, he smiles to June. Not aware to June though, Dan had focused his connection to magic and was about to test it. There shimmered in the water what appeared to be hands that scooped up the water as it floated above June's head. Once she gave her answer on knowing each other he said "Good, nice to meet you June." As the water from the focused hands opened as it splashed on June's head. Dan smiled back at June seeing their reaction from the falling water.

June paused for a moment after the water hit before she started to smirk and then giggle, she then nods accepting his offer to get to knowing her before she grabs some water from the spring  and playfully flings it at him. This successfully stopped her erection as her playful side takes up.

Kori giggled softly as she watched the two play. She considered joining in but then again, throwing water usually didn't end well for her, especially since she had a tendency to freeze it. Then a thought popped into her head, freezing a perfectly flat square of ice she began writing on it. So she wouldn't forget. Since this was kinda important.

June continued this playful game with Dan and then noticed Kori was writing on a freeze block, this got her curious and she went to the other side of the spring and looked over her shoulder. The reason for this was because she wanted to see what Kori was writing. She couldn't help but be curious.

I head over to Kori after June decides to leave after our playful water fight. "Well, I manage to reconnect myself thanks to the water's properties. Thank you for bringing me here Kori"

"No problem." Kori smiled and bowed softly before taking the sheet of ice she was writing on and snapping it in half. giving one to June and one to Dan. "Those are addresses for available homes here in this district. Twelve hours before the plate starts to melt. I could make it last longer but wheres the fun in that."

June looks at the ice sheet she was given an dreads each address carefully before she looked at Kori and then to Dan, she then gives it some thought and thinks she should give it a try, might even be better than living in the wild for a change.

Taking the sheet from Kori as he bowed in return. He examined the ice sheet and the contents that were written on it. "Thank you, Kori. I will have to repay you for this when I can." I smile at her and proceed to head to the edge where I dropped my towel. Stepping out of the Hot Spring and wrapping my naked scale body up; Wiping off the water as I dry myself. I turn back and say "Once I have established a working living, I'll make an attempt to find you both. Till then, do take care and enjoy the hotsprings, I sure did." I smile and bow one more time as I proceed back into the dressing rooms and put on the pants that will only last me a few more days. After putting them on, I head out to find the destination that is printed on the ice sheet.

June then takes hers and tries to find  a location were she can live. It may be better than living in the wild.  an dnods before waving to dan looking forward to when they decide to meet one another again. She thewn goes to kori and gives her a quick hug before she steps out of the springs to dry herself off.

Kori watched the two leave with a smile. It wasn't how she planned her night to go but it was definitely enjoyable. Helping out two new people, especially one who seemed to just find himself in this world without any explanation. The lizard was a little more unique with her special assets, but hopefully she would keep out of trouble with those.

After she was sure they were gone she let out a lough sigh as she sank deep into the water nose just above the water as she went full blown relax mode. The springs always made her super sleepy. She would spend some more time here before heading home.