Character Number: 1

Powers: Yes

Home: Hut in Knothole

Sex: Female

Sexual Orientation: Straight/Bi-curious

Species: Mobian Rabbit

Height: 3' 5"

Weight: Irrelevant

Physical Description: Bunnie is of a mostly athletic build with a yellow-blonde fur on the majority of her body and white fur on her muzzle and belly. Her nose and inner ears are pink and her eyes are green with purple eye liner usually worn around then and on the eye lids. Her wears some of her hair in bangs with the rest in a ponytail. Bunnie had a white cotton tail. Her cybernetics consist of a left arm and two legs, all three limbs slimmed down to match more of an athletic build, the arm being mostly a plain stainless steel coloring with white fingers and a light blue bracer on her wrist. The legs are a similar coloration to her arm but with solid plain gray ankle cuffs, her feet are mostly shoe shaped with a show like front plate with white and pink stripes, only she knows if she has toes under there.

Attire: Bunnie wears a pink single piece leotard and a white glove with a pink bracer to match the light blue one on her metal arm.

Skills: Super strength, Telescopic limbs, Martial arts skills, Hair dressing, Flight, Laser beam emission, Forcefield generation, Extreme Gear skills

Tools/Accessories: Her legs and left arm

Weaknesses: Powerful magnets, biological weaponry

Character Personality: Kind and friendly, good-natured with a firm desire to help save her world from evil and prevent the suffering of others. She is incredibly courageous and self-sacrificing, but not to the point of recklessness; her greatest fear is that something might befall her friends.

Physical Stats: (don't take these are official, still trying to figure her stats out)

• Speed - 5
  • Agility - 5
  • Strength - 5
  • Book Smart - 5
  • Street Smart - 5
  • Perception - 5
  • Charisma - 5
  • Endurance - 5
  • Survival - 5
  • Stealth - 5  

Picture:

Bunnie.PNG

hey, sorry for the confusion, I need to get the new guidelines for character creation written up. Basically the characters don't have powers at all. None. It's about resources realy. However, Bunnie Rabbot does have extendable legs and arm and super strength due to robotic arm. So that's about as much as can be done with that. Other than that, lookin great, nice to see the first character profile made up. :)

That's fine, I don't mind removing some of her powers, actually I was thinking about toning it down a little anyways. XD For now I will just strike out the powers she doesn't have just in case she happens to get any of them later down the road. ^_^

I take it characters like sonic and crew still have all their tricks and skills though?

2 hours ago, Adam322 said:

That's fine, I don't mind removing some of her powers, actually I was thinking about toning it down a little anyways. XD For now I will just strike out the powers she doesn't have just in case she happens to get any of them later down the road. ^_^

I take it characters like sonic and crew still have all their tricks and skills though?

Yeah tricks, skills, fighting techniques.

EDIT: See the post under this one for context.

I'm gonna be honest guys, if I come back as Bunnie I'm gonna be exclusively Mature/Adult 18+ Sexual Content. I sadly don't have a strong interest in Slice of Life and Action/Combat story centric RP situations.

I do apologize for being like an annoying ghost that comes back now and then to be just show I'm still alive and now really do anything else.

Edited by Adam322

Correction, I'm gonna be exclusively General Slice of Life Role Play to Mature/Adult 18+ Sexual Content. I have very low interest in Strong Story based conflict and Action/Combat centric RP situations.

Sorry for double posting, but I thought about what I posted and realized it wasn't what I meant to say.