Team Acorn Community Forums
Blazeymix

Getting Started: Role Play

Welcome to the Team Acorn Forums! I'm your admin, Blazeymix! I created this forum in 2012 specifically to make my dream RP world for folks to enjoy.

Anyway, now that you signed up(You signed up right?), it's time to figure out how to get into the fun part; The RP forums!

First things first, you should introduce yourself in the Introductions section! Let us know who you are, what kind of RP you like, and what your focus will be here(Like role playing in the Sonic RP as a Freedom Fighter, Legion, or Role Playing in the Furry City). We'd love to meet you, and the sooner you introduce yourself, the sooner we can get you in some Role Play!

After that, head on over to the Out Of Character section of the Forums on the bottom of the Main Page. In there is where you will Create Your Character in Character Creations, where you can Discuss the Role Play worlds, and where you can set up Role Play topics with others. The first thing you should understand is the setting of the RP world you are joining. If it's Sonic RP, you will be creating a character for one of two factions: Freedom Fighters or Robotnik's Legion. You are allowed to create 3 characters each faction, so have at it! If you need help getting familiar with the RP worlds, head over to RP Discussion and ask for some help!

That should be it for now, I'll update this with more informaton soon. :)