Team Acorn Community Forums
Keegan

Lunch at the Plaza

She looked back to him when he mentioned going to a amusement park but felt shy a little. "Um no i haven't." She said thinking on it a moment. "I have seen some pictures of them though." She said taking another drink. "Iv heard that they even have some really tall rides and some that spin around. But what i read about amusement parks is that they all so have some really great food there as well."  She said to him.

(Np man. The break felt good. So hope things are well for ya's. )

He would see that shy look on her face that he finds adorable, and than nods to her. "How about if I take you to the amusement park than? Should be pretty fun, and I hear that there is going to be some kind of play musical at night is going to be happening soon." says to her as he would see that they food would arrive and start to be set down before them. He would take a look at her sandwich, and than to his food as well. after a few moments he would look into Tikal's eyes once more before saying, " The risotto  here is really good. Would you care to try some?" Says as he would take a fork full and offers her the first bite from it.

(Thanks I do feel better now)

"Id like that." Tikal said to him She felt relaxed around him so going out with him again was more then all right with her. "And its been a long time since i was last at a concert." She said then smiled when there meals where set down. "Thank you for the food" She said to the waitress then heard him ask her is she would care to try some. She watched him hold out his fork. Softly she nodded and leaned over and took a bite of his risotto. "Mmm its really good." She said and sat back with a smile. She then reached over taking a butter knife and cut a section off for him.

"Do you want some of mine to Keegan?" She offered him.

He would smile to her as he nods his head to her once more. "How about going this weekend than? I hear that it's going to be a nice weekend." He would start to wounder if they are doing there cute couples get in for free there right now. Watching take the bite of his food he would listen to her enjoying it. Than watches her cute some of her's off and would politely nod his head to her. "I would like to try some of yours food." Says to her as he would wait for her to give it to him.

"Tikal is there any kind of movie that you like?" Ask her .

She was interested in going to the concert with him and nodded. "Sure i can make time for this weekend. I shouldn't have to much to do by then with getting my house set up." She she gave the portion of her sub she cut off for him. "Is there anything ill need to bring with?" She asked. When he mentioned if she liked any kinds of movies she liked she thought about it a moment. "Movies?...hmm.....Oh my friend Sophia showed me this really interesting one once. I'm not really sure what it was called but she said it was a....sci fi movie? I really like those." She said with a bright smile.

She then took another bite of her sub finishing it down to half and took another drink of her tea. "Mmm that really hit the spot but i think ill take the rest home for later. To full." She said and put her hand up to her chin cutely.