Team Acorn Community Forums
wakka

Time for a dip and relaxing. Swimming time! Free to join.

Sophia along with her friend Tikal made there way through the city towards the springs for a relaxing dip and casual chit chat with one another as part of a fun routine of things they do together each week. Both of them where wearing there usual clothing but all so carried with them a bag with some towels and some bathing supply's. It was night time and the air in the city was cool and welcoming from the daily norm of hot days within the city. There where a few mobians walking the streets hear and there but the walk to the springs was pleasant even with the occasional person hear and there and they walked inside to the women's section of the springs. It was the first time they had visited the springs and where amazed by how nice it looked.

Plenty of space and lockers for changing as well as a few other pleasantries. "Hey this place isn't half bad Tikal. Its all most just like the ones back in my country." She said to Tikal cheerfully then walked over to a bench setting her bag of supply's down. Tikal followed her to the bench. "It is nice in hear. Its far more then i expected." Tikal said with her hand on her chin looking around.  "Oh right you never had anything like this back where your from. Your tribe used to bath in the rivers or something didn't you?" Sophia asked.

Tikal set her bag down and started removing her bracelets and tiara. "Yes we did. The women would bath one day and the males on another day. I can tell its going to be a lot warmer then any river is from how hot it is in hear." She said as she set her bracelets and tiara down and worked on removing her bandages while Sophia worked on her boots.  Setting her boots aside Sophia took her top off feeling relieved from having her top off but blushed when the thought that shes never really been naked with another girl besides her wife Shiba. Tikal was about to do the same and remove her tank top when she noticed Sophia's cheeks where turning slightly red. "Are you okay friend?" She said lowering her tank top checking on her first.

Sophia hesitated a moment before working up the courage to tell her what was wrong. "I'm fine. I just thought about something. Iv never really been naked with another girl before besides my wife Shiba." She said rubbing the back of her head smiling. Tikal wasn't really sure why but figured it made her uncomfortable. "Oh well i can wait for you to bath first if you want Sophie."  Sophia held her hands up to her. "No its fine Tikal ill get used to it. Beside i wouldn't be able to kick back and talk with you while we relax." She said and reached behind her neck to untie the scarf around her neck. Tikal smiled and nodded to her then softly took her top off. After ten minutes both of them walked over to there lockers putting there clothing away and lastly removing there panties and walked to the next area of the springs with there towels in arms and walked up to the waters edge.

"Wow this is amazing Tikal. Its so huge for a hot spring and plenty of room to swim around." Sophia said and playfully jumped up.  Tikal watched her playfully jump and nodded to her. "Shall we hop in friend?" She asked and set her towel on a nearby bench followed by Sophia. Sophia walked up to the waters edge and dipped her toe into the warm water.  "Ah perfect." She said to Tikal giving her a thumbs up with her tail swooshing side to side then stepped into the spring walking a few feet away waiting for Tikal to follow then walked with her to a spot where they could sit across from each other and sat down.  "Ahh this is heavenly." Sophia commented and washed some warm water over her arm.  "It is Sophia." Tikal said and laid back a little. 

"Now that that I'm done exercising my body it time to relax." Jeremy walk over to the spring with his bag in hopes of getting in the warm water and relax from the training he went through with his grandfather.  He was greatful that there was a hot springs inside in the city he live in as it make it really good with tending to the cramps he would get from training to much. He enjoyed the heat mixing with injuries has it makes him feel he getting much better as handling pain.

Heading inside the males section of the hot spring went into the changing room and proceed to undress himself by starting with his jacket and shirt. As he did he felt some pain on his right side casing him to winced."Ahhh got to go slow now." He asked to himself "I got to learn my body's limit when it comes to training."

A few minutes later he is seen at the hot spring with only a towel covering his lower body. He looks around to see if there is other people around only to find him alone. He sit hi toe into the water cautiously to test the water. "Okay let's go slow now." He removes his towel lowering himself into the water. As he had expected the pain in his body has risen again but it somewhat lessen with him in the water. "Ahh man this thing is a lifesaver."

Kynan streaches out his arms as he walks over to the springs for a change of pace today. The human would slowly rub at his head as he looks at the and tilts his head to the side. Soon a white wolf would walk over to KYnan and raises his hand to him a bit. " Oh Kynan been a while last I saw you. How are you doing man?" The wolf would say to the human.

Kynan would look over to Keegan and nods his head to him. "Yes it has been some time Keegan. how have you been?" Would ask as they both would head into the men's area of the bath house. Once there they would striped down and get shorts on before heading ito the water.

Soon they would both start to relax within the waters. the wolf leaning back looking around to see what is going on. While Kynan closes his eyes a bit as he lets out a sigh. "This feels pretty good"

( np. I was thinking this rp would be fun. Sorry that you don't have anyone yet. Would have someone go rp with you as well. but all my characters are male, and I don't think Tikal and Keegan are ready to be in the hot spring together yet :P "

7 hours ago, Keegan said:

( np. I was thinking this rp would be fun. Sorry that you don't have anyone yet. Would have someone go rp with you as well. but all my characters are male, and I don't think Tikal and Keegan are ready to be in the hot spring together yet :P "

( Indeed. XD Chat it up you tow. :)  I mite have an idea yet for this topic.  )

(Ok then with all that being said....)

Making himself more comfortable in the hot spring now that he been in there for a while longer, Jeremy started to feel the muscles inside his body loosen up as the hot water combine with him not moving. A silent "Ahh" came out of his mouth in relaxation as he closes his eyes. He wanted to make the most of it as he trained really extra hard today, also considering the fact that there weren't much people around here in the men section of the spring. Not that he had a problem with other people in the springs, but he always find it hard to find a spot in the spring with other men in there.

Meanwhile in the changing section of the men's room, a bear is seen slowly changing his clothes into his trunks that he brought from home. He also had brought a small bottle with him as well. After a few seconds the bear, now changed and ready for the hot springs, the bear take a look of the small bottle in his bag, a look of worry shown on his face as he goes into his bag and grabs it. He opens the cap and takes out a small pill and shallows it. He puts the bottle back into the bag after putting the cap on it and look at the device on his wrist. He grabbed it and took it off of him and then waited expecting something to happen but to no avail. He  grabs his towel and walks over to the hot springs. He looks around to see a few people already in the spring and starts to get nervous. He looks for a spot to land in the water and finds one a few seconds later, the location was a bit away from the others as he starts to put his towel on the floor and dips his toe into the water."

"Don't worry the water great!!" 

The bear looks to see Jeremy after his is voice. "Ahh sure it's good to know that thank you." He said cautiously but tired his best not to make the dog notice as he put his leg in there and then slowly his lower body. "Everything looks good." The bear said "I just hope they don't come into play there. I don't know what I would do if...."  He didn't brother to finish his thoughts as he didn't wanted to think about what would happen. He moved the rest of his body inside the water with only his head now over it.