Team Acorn Community Forums
Blazeymix

Happy Thanksgiving 2015 everyone

What I'm thankful for.. It has to be this community. You guys are incredibly loyal and almost everyone that joined in the beginning is still here. I'm grateful and thankful you guys have stuck around this long. I feel kind of ashamed that I almost closed this place down. It's like a home away from home. I'd miss this place and you guys a lot, despite our differences over the years. I'm thankful you guys have been patient with me, and have made this place a community in the first place. Because without you, my forums would be nothing. Thanks for being here guys, thanks for being my friends and putting up with my craziness sometimes. Have a great Thanksgiving and see you soon for the new and final RP world.

(By final I mean this RP world will be our best world and won't need another reboot. We'll edit, update, and tweak it as needed to make it as good as we can.)

I want to with a Happy Thanksgiving too.  I got stuffed full and got to hang out with friends the whole day with great food and fun games.  Grateful for all the people I've met here and shared ideas with.  Can't wait to see where we go and what we'll be like in a year.