Team Acorn Community Forums
Sallyhot

RP Promotional Poster Sign up! :)

Alrighty, so got a fair amount of interest for the Promotional poster idea, so I've takin the time to iron out all the details for those who wish to partake. :)

For anybody who missed it, here's the previous thread. http://teamacorn.net/i/index.php?/topic/4025-rp-promotional-image-idea/#entry66627

So this here is the sign up thread. ^_^ Just leave a comment below stating you would like a slot with your character, include which character(s) of yours you would like to feature in the poster, along with some details about them, and then I'll email you some payment details. :)

And here's some more info for ya! 

-The price for each character slot is $35, $45 for any really crazy designs, cause some characters are more detailed then others, I'll let ya know if you fall into that category, but don't worry, it has to be pretty crazy detailed. xD

-You can donate more to the project if you'd like but ya don't have to. ^_^  

-Limit of 2 characters per person max

-Original characters only plz

-Male or Female, anthro, mobian human, it's all good as long as you created them. 

-Poster will be 10 characters max, 7  minimum.

-Poster will be full colors with background

-Because it's a large composition piece, I'll be choosing the poses and the layout, but any details on clothing and accessories I'll leave up to you. 

-Payments by PayPal, but if you don't have a PayPal and you really want a slot, then we can figure something else out. 

-Planning to start project around end of October-early November

-I will help ya design a character if you do not already have one :)

There, hopefully I didn't miss anything. xD 

I could sign up, but I'm not sure I'm active enough for my characters to be associated with Team Acorn in a way like this.

I feel some of the inactiveness for peeps, is due to the lack of new traffic coming in to help keep it fresh and interactive. Well that and the fact that the instant messenger service is gone now. But the promo poster would give traffic a boost I'd say, and then maybe it'd be a more active forum again, so really anybody is welcome to join in and get their character featured if they'd like to help give the site a boost. Or at the least just have their character in some cool fighting game style art. xD

Hm, well if it's only $35 for two characters then I suppose I can throw Mathew and Nina in, though if you have any free time then I'd love to talk to you about a full on ref sheet for Mathew some time, maybe one for Nina too.

Hm, well if it's only $35 for two characters then I suppose I can throw Mathew and Nina in, though if you have any free time then I'd love to talk to you about a full on ref sheet for Mathew some time, maybe one for Nina too.

Ah, well it's actually $35 for 1 character actually. ^^; It would be $70 for 2. Sorry if the way I worded things was a little confusing. As for a ref sheet sometime, I'd like that, just need to finish up the commissions I have currently first, which hopefully won't be much longer. 

Ah, well it's actually $35 for 1 character actually. ^^; It would be $70 for 2. Sorry if the way I worded things was a little confusing. As for a ref sheet sometime, I'd like that, just need to finish up the commissions I have currently first, which hopefully won't be much longer. 

Ah, well that's fine too. ^^