Team Acorn Community Forums
Blazeymix

Happy Thanksgiving

Hiya, Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I'm always grateful for things but I want to say what I'm thankful for today.

I'm thankful first for all my friends, most of my best friends today I have met here on TA. I love you guys and I'm always grateful for everything you do for me. Always supportive, always doing whatever you can to make me happy and be there for me, I couldn't be more thankful to you(You know who you are).

I'm thankful for all I have, my art skills today I feel I owe to Sallyhot, he took me under his wing and taught me so much. I have a lot to thank for him and I hope he knows how big of an impact he has been on my life. Even though he's kind of a jerk sometimes unintentionally, he always cares and always lets me know he cares about me. He's a wonderful person and I want to thank him because without him, I wouldn't have anything I do today, I wouldn't have met any of my friends here, and I wouldn't be doing such awesome art.

Lastly I'm thankful to you guys here at the TA forums. Without everyone here, it just wouldn't be a forum. I'm glad that you guys click on your Team Acorn bookmarks every day, I'm glad this place has been like a home to many of you, and I hope I can be closer to each of you as well and make this place grow even more. We're coming up on our second anniversary to the forums, I definitely want that to be a celebration that we can all enjoy. <3

Once again, Happy Thanksgiving,

Love, SaL (the Blazeymix)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO AAAAAAAAAAAAAALL!!

Happy to share it with youse' forum mugs and the friends I've made with it. ^_^

To Sal I owe a big thanks for not just becoming my friend but giving me the opportunities I've gotten not just as admin but the creative environment for creating the kind of stories I've sorely been wanting but couldn't make happen.

Plus everyone here rules.

Sry im late but it was a good Thanksgiving. Tons of food, family and friends showed and shot my bro's dead on halo and played D3 on xbox. All and all a good day. Happy Thanksgiving everyone and hope you all had a good time.  ^^_