Team Acorn Community Forums
Weltall84

Some updates from ol' Weltall84

Just to give the forum goers a heads up on a situation of mine in RL. I've been dealing a none-serious health issue for over a week, and while it thus far hasn't been serious, I'm frankly annoyed my progress back to 100% has been lacking (hence my infrequent appearances the last few days), so I'm gonna be making a follow up Doc appointment. Hopefully I'll find out what I need and get back to 100% so I won't be needing to spend so much time resting.

On another note I still might have some between time for things due to seasonal work hunts as well as family holiday obligations (though I'm sure everyone's got some of this on their plate too). So while I do intend to maintain my vigil as best I can, just giving a heads up in case I do end up away for longer than planned for any reason.

Hey folks I'm gonna be semi-AWOL over the next week or so. A... very big vehicular repair bill has nearly sapped me dry, forcing me to take whatever odd jobs I can to re-flush my bank account so I'm not sitting in the 'broke as all hell' corner when my bills for February come in. 

This honestly came at a bad time, so if my appearances on the forums, skype or whatever means you have to contact me, don't be surprised. I'll try and keep up my forum load but again, I'm at the mercy of finding work and making sure I'm not broke for the month.

Take care.

Just as an FYI some of the craziness that kept me away has died some as some have probably noticed with my updating of late. I still have family inbound this Saturday but I doubt it'll affect my posting too much.