Team Acorn Community Forums
TaiNin

Going away for who-knows-how-long

I wanted to post this somewhere, but i couldn't find the board -AT ALL- for important stuff like this.

Anyways, due to some RL stuff involving my stepfather, i will be being cut off approximately at 9:00 PM California time, 9/12/14. No net, no power, until i have found a job.

This means that, since i have no idea when i'll be back, i want to make sure you guys know i have a REASON for vanishing, so that i don't lose control over Dr. Fintievus. Contrary to popular belief, i DO still want to rp on this site quite a lot, and losing Finitevus would be a major loss for me.

So i wanted to be sure and let you guys know that i'll be gone for a minimum of 1-2 weeks, and a maximum of even longer than that, due to RL complications. Im not sure when i'll be back, but i'll make absolutely SURE i come back here first thing possible and post of my return anywhere i can.

Again, i'm sorry for the inconvenience this causes, and please make sure to keep Finitevus open for me, or just keep him under my control for me when i return. He's vital to some of the ideas i've been having.

So, with a heavy-hearted farewell......uh, farewell.

i also wanna be sure and wish Sal a speedy recovery. I just heard the news, and know i'll be praying for her safety.

See you later all ------ Tai-nin

P.S. :

Ok so a quick update: I managed to work out a deal where i have a limited amount of time on my compy, and i should be getting a job quite soon, hopefully monday if not sometime next week. I posted in my topic, aaaaaand i'll hopefully have more to do when i return!