Team Acorn Community Forums
Weltall84

Road trip and family business.

Hey all just letting you know some family stuff has come up so I'll be on the road. I dunno if I'll have internet at some of the motels on route to my destination, so I may or may not be able to get on for a bit. As it is I'm going to need to spend tonight to get ready so I won't be on the forums or any IM service people know to get ahold of me through.

Once I get to Wisconsin I know I will have internet again so at the very least between Tue-Wed I'll be back on.

Catch you all later.

WE MEET AGAIN.

Dude, please don't do that. This is not one of those threads where you can joke around like that. If you do not have anything important directed towards the main point of this announcement thread then please do not try to derail it.

I made it back home but I am thoroughly exhausted and plan to hit the hay. Just wanted to let everyone know I was alright and apologize or the MIA for a bit. My Nana's wifi connection was so iffy it was hard to get online period so I opted to not stress myself trying to get on an IM service or the forums only to lose my connection every five minutes.

Anyway fading I'll see everyone when I can. ^^