Team Acorn Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Weltall84

Sal is Sick and will be out for awhile.

It saddens me to inform the forum that our dear Leader is sick and going to be away and incommunicado for awhile. As for the details of the sickness, the base of it was food poisoning and with her frail health it became a bit worse than the usual stomach flu symptoms. I have faith we'll see her again as she's strong and will overcome this, but given what I was told it maybe anytime from a week to a few before she maybe well enough to resume her duties and interactions with us. I encourage everyone to spare a prayer or gesture of goodwill and health for Sal whichever of said acts is of your preference, but I have a feeling I won't even need to ask that never hurts to do so.

Forum wise things will go on, albeit things involving her will be slow, but we're busy buggers and can mosey on until she returns. As the first of October we're now officially up and running with the 2.0 forums, and encourage everyone to start up posting there if you haven't already. As for the 1.0 forums originally it was said we'd archive the 1.0 at the months start, but then a discussion of an extension was discussed. Sal and I never worked out how much of an extension in any set-in-stone capacity but as it stands I feel we'll keep the 1.0 forum open for another week, maybe two just to tidy up. Any stories that seem like they cannot be finished in 1.0, we can move them to 2.0 and simply list them as "flashback" episodes that take place before the end of the 4-month timeskip that 2.0 is supposed to start fresh off from.

I'll try to be on as much as I can both for my admin duties and as a fellow RP'er so if you have questions, come to me, Blitscreet, Blade or Jericho if they're on and I'm not.

Thank you for your time everyone.

Update:

I got in contact with Sal and the good news is she's doing better than I was originally led to believe. She's still sick but will have laptop access, so stay tuned for hopefully more good news. ^^

Heya. It's true I'm very unwell but I wanted to come and let you guys know I'm fine and I'll be back in tip top shape in a few weeks we're hoping. I'll try and get some replies in but I might be less active.

Good to see you are feeling a little better SaL, it always worries me a bit when you get sick or something. In the mean time I think I'll donate some money to the forum as a get well soon gift. ^^

Sign in to follow this