Team Acorn Community Forums
Keegan

A day out on the town (M-Rated)

Walking through his house Kynan finishes getting ready to head out to pick up Ice for their date,and he wants to make sure he has some fun so he picks up a small list of they could talk about doing. As he starts to head out to his car ready to go he stops, and walks over to the kitchen table to place some money onto it before calling out. "Crystal I am heading out now. I left you some money on the table for pizza or some other kind of take out.. Also there is some ice cream in the freezer as well for you.. Try to have fun." Says as he takes out his keys. Slowly he walks over to his cars, and wanting to make a good impression for their date he decided to take his nice car out today. Pulling of the cover of the car a 1965 firebird with metallic green flames, and a dark blue back ground gets uncovered. After he gets into the car he pushes a button to let the door open so that he could drive out onto the street, and heads over to Ice's place to pick her up.

It's a pretty nice warm sunny day as he drives down the road, and smiles as he looks at the time on his watch. He rarely drives this car around, and it's a nice rare one as well making many stop, and look at it as he drives past them. Kynan arrives almost fifteen to twenty minutes early to Ice's place to pick her up. Opening picks up a couple of her favorite flowers off the passenger side seat, and a box of her favorite candy before walking up to her door, and rings the bell. There he would wait for an answer tot he door as he hopes that she is alright with him being a little early.

Ice was finishing up some paperwork, she has already got the outfit she was to wear ironed and layed out, ready to get dressed. She stands up and hears the doorbell. She goes to the door and looks through the peephole seeing Kynan, she smiles and opens the door and said "Well, I heard of fasionably late but never fashionably early" She joked with a smile at him.

Kynan smiles back to her, and would than also laugh as he grins to her. "That is true. But it's also very rude to make a lady wait." He jokes back with her before looking her over a bit. "You are looking very lovely today. Though you are always very beautiful. Oh and these are for you." Says as he lifts up the flowers, and candy for her.

Ice blushes and smiles as she accepts the gifts and kisses his cheek. "Thanks Kynan, come in and relax for a bit while I go and get ready" She said to him moving so he could come in. Once he was in she closes the door and places the flowers in a vase and the choclate next to it and heads upstairs.

Feeling the kiss to his cheek he would smile a little bit more, and nods to her before entering into her house. Watches her place the flowers in the vase before she went upstairs. Kynan walks around her living room while he waits for her, and would look at any pictures that she might have in there. The human tilts his head to the side as he looks around for a bit longer. Though he would end up sitting down as he waits for her feeling a little nervice though doing his best to shake it off so she doesn't see it.

Ice enters her room and strips off her uniform. She then proceeds to put on her regular clothes, this being the first date she didn't expect anything grand but regardless even if it was her out of work clothes she hopes he likes her in it all the same. She then brushes her hair a bit and redoes it in the ponytail look. She then heads down to where Kynan was waiting.

Kynan looks around as he waits for her. When he would hear her coming back down into the living room he would stand up, and looks her over slowly as he smiles to her. "You look great Ice. " Says walking over to her, and looks into her eyes. "Well stall we go? Oh and I hope you like laser tag. Thought it would be fun after getting some food, and a little dancing." He would say as he holds out his hand ready to excort her to his car. He plans to open the door for both her house, and his car for her when they head out.

"Thanks Kynan" She said smiling and then grins "Oh, welll that sounds fun hopefully I can be able to keep up with you in laser tag" She said it was clear she was feigning her humbleness in laser tag but in a good way. She locks the door to her home after he walked out and enters the car thanking him both times he held the door open for her

"Your more than welcome Ice." Says to her as he moves to get onto the drivers side of the car, and starts it back up. Than grins to her a little a she is being humble about her laser tag before he nods his head to her. "I hope you have fun. Though I was going to say the same thing to you with laser tag." teases her a little bit more as he drives down the road. It's still pretty early for dinner so he is heading to the laser tag first. "we could make a friendly wager on who wins."

He would start to think about that now that she asked him what he is on his mind with the wager."Hmm good question. Lets see here." says thinking of what the wager would be about and tilts his head to the side before saying. "How about if I win I get another kiss on the cheek? Or I get to see you in that cute swimsuit again." says to tease her just a little bit. "what would you like if you win?"

Kynan finds her blush so very cute, and enjoys seeing it when he can. When she would make her suggestions he nods his head to her. "Very well than sounds good to me. Though if you win I well most llikely let you use the car for a week and do the pretty dress thing as well." Says as he starts to slow down getting ready to park at the laser tag place. "To make it fair I well not us any of my powers durning the match. HOw dose first to make 5 points wins?"

He nods back to her while moving to open the door for her so that they can head inside. Once they were inside the desk clerk would see Kynan, and quickly touch out a few papers for them to sign. "Well looks like they remember me a bit here. I enjoy coming here to play laser tag often. though mostly in a group with others with powers." He would say to Ice as he would sign the papers, and pays them so that they can enter. Than smiles to Ice. "Would you like to pick the room we are going to use today?" Kynan would say letting her take a look at the options of rooms.

Ice smiles walking into the room and watches him sign the papers, she looks around a bit of the room they were in till he heard him ask if she would like to pick the room "Sure let me look" She examines the options, she then picks the sci-fi station setting figuring they would both do well in that and said "This is the one I pick for us." She smiles

Smiles back to her as he nods his head seeing what she picked out for them. After he paided for the room they would be offered some different kinds of lazer tag pistals. Kynan picked his which shoots off a green light from it, and waits for Ice to get hers as well. Once they had their equipment he would walk her to the room. "I wish you luck Ice. Though I do plan to win, and give you a kiss on the cheek." Says as he moves off out of sight before the match could start.

Ice smiles and readies herself. She goes and finds the perfect spot to start and waits for the buzzer that will sound off the match. She was eager to show off her skills as she had yet to truely show them off to Kynan since they met and she has already seen some of his amazing skills.

Kynan finds a good place to wait for the buzzer to go off as well. There are a few buildings, and rocks that one could us to hide. He stays close to cover not letting himself get into the open if he can help it. Soon the buzzer would go off as he quickly ducks into one of the buildings and starts to look around. It's a nice size room with all kinds of high tech items within it giving it a really good SiFi look to it. Looks like that the door he came through is the only one to enter. Though there is a large window which he stays away from. Quickly he flips up one of the tables to block the door way abit. Than all of a sudden dashes past the open window and gets down. before crawling over to flip another table over before he hides getting ready for Ice.

As soon as the buzzer starts Ice moves through the enviroment. She carefully checks her corners carefully like she does in the training drills. She then comes to the room and tries the door and finds it blocked "I see..." She carefully moves to near the open window. she then quitly removes one of her shoes and throws it just below the window at a nearby wall to make a noise.

Kynan was waiting there in that room as he wonders how long it well be before she would find the door blocked. He would hear the shoes hit the wall, but dosen't move from his spot as he slowly slides himself into his hiding place a bit more as he is using the second table to make it look like he is hiding behind it. Though his real spot is some where he could see her come through ether the door or the window.

Ice moves to move under the window carefully and retrives her shoe. She then moves to see if there was anywhere else to move into the room and sneaks around, finding a secret entrance she carefully and quietly opens it and slips inside to look into it.